[5E] The Ostheim Irregulars! (closed)

Started by RedPhoenix, January 12, 2017, 08:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NinjaWeazel

No barbarian?! Assuming my muse gets off its lazy ass, I will assuredly have to fix that.

Chulanowa

Quote from: RedPhoenix on January 15, 2017, 08:59:10 PM
Well if it helps, so far we have zero interest in cleric, wizard, sorcerer or barbarian!

It.. shaves hte rangr out of htepicture. Mmmm, shaved ranger....

Geeklet

I think I'm gonna bow out for the time being. Running into a roadblock, and need to take some time to rethink some things.

RedPhoenix

Rodan Idrus, Half-Orc Monk with an Urban Bounty Hunter background, played by Rummy Tum Tum is our 5th approved character!

Quote from: Geeklet on January 15, 2017, 10:35:48 PM
I think I'm gonna bow out for the time being. Running into a roadblock, and need to take some time to rethink some things.

='(

Quote from: Wispyr on January 15, 2017, 09:48:31 PM
Given all of the martial classes I was seeing, the second concept I've been tinkering with was some sort of caster bit. So I'll redouble my efforts and see what I can come up with.

Nice =)

Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

VonDoom

Meanwhile, I'll hopefully get that PM sent today. With a wizard, so there's non-zero interest!  :P
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

Rummy Tum Tum

Quote from: RedPhoenix on January 15, 2017, 11:09:37 PM
Rodan Idrus, Half-Orc Monk with an Urban Bounty Hunter background, played by Rummy Tum Tum is our 5th approved character!
:D

Quote from: Geeklet on January 15, 2017, 10:35:48 PM
Shame :-(

VonDoom

Also, since the foray through my picture collection came up with this as the clear favorite, I'll be proposing a Tiefling Wizard rather than human/elf as originally mentioned.

O&O

Rummy Tum Tum

VonDoom

Thanks! The one thing I'm still terrible about is what certain types of clothing are called -- anyone care to help me out and put a name to that corset-ish looking thing she's wearing? It's not really armor -- is it just a leather shirt/blouse?

O&O

Blythe

Looks like a leather corset (<-put me in mind of that one) to me, except the extra leather on each side for your tiefling image looks like it'd be potentially easy to attach thigh straps for leg garters.

RedPhoenix

Looks like a corset top to me, but it doesn't really matter what you call it!

VonDoom

So the corset looking thing turned out to be ... a corset! -slaps forehead-

Thanks, you two! Heh. Guess I was overthinking it.

O&O

RedPhoenix

Almira Helmdottir, Tiefling Bard with a Gladiatrix Background, played by shmoneelse is our sixth approved character! =)

AndyZ

Red, I apologize for the mess of PMs. You can ignore all but the last one.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

VonDoom

PM sent! Ha, I'm an official applicant! Well, semi official.

Edit: Oh hells, just read over Crash's Delara and my background idea is really similar in a lot of ways. I'll leave it standing for now, maybe there's a way to integrate them with each other (which I'd definitely be up for!) or Red has ideas to differentiate them instead.

O&O

RedPhoenix

Thia'aelar Silverbreeze, Half-Elf Fighter with an Outlander background, played by AribethAmkiir is our 7th(!!!) approved character! :D

RedPhoenix

Alisandra Mason, Half-Elf Paladin with a Folk Hero background, played by AndyZ is our eighth (!!) approved character!

For those who haven't submitted yet, I'll be taking last minute statements of interest until the highly specific time of "when I get home from work and check the computer tomorrow."

Those of you who have gone back to the drawing board or are still working on edits you're good, the deadline is just to get the first statement of interest in.

And with that I'm caught up for tonight and going to sleep! =)

Rummy Tum Tum

Chulanowa

Apparently I'm still on a male character kick; Now just to find a male halfling that doesn't look liek a deranged peter dinklage  ;D

AndyZ

Quote from: Chulanowa on January 17, 2017, 12:28:03 AM
Apparently I'm still on a male character kick; Now just to find a male halfling that doesn't look liek a deranged peter dinklage  ;D

What class?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Chulanowa

Quote from: AndyZ on January 17, 2017, 12:28:49 AM
What class?

ALL OF THEM

...Actually I'm doing alright on these. The images I've got lend themselves towards rogue (of course), bard, monk, ranger, and cleric. Which is only like you know, half the classes.  ;D

This one always tempts me to go bard, though...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvvjiE4AdUI

VonDoom

Looks kinda warlocky to me!  :P

O&O

RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

UPDATE: Deadline for completing characters is Sunday. To be more specific, when I go to sleep on Sunday any character that isn't done will miss the bus to start off with the first round of the game. I'm sure recruitment will reopen at some point, but I need to know who all is in before I start the 1v1s and I'd like to do that soon as possible. So Sunday or bust!

Also I'm editing the house rules and removing Ranger as a potential class. As far as I know nobody was looking at it that was still interested, so that shouldn't be a huge problem.

Bibliophilia

I know this is closed, but I plan to stalk it and join if recruitment reopens!