Play with me :) a few ideas. f/m

Started by Tink, August 13, 2009, 11:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tink

Plot: (Twilightish in the sense that vampires are the same way as well as 'werewolves') Will take place in the 1600s in America 'The new world'.

The white men are slowly starting to invade the land. The urge for exploration causes Captain Josiah Counts to take the risk of bringing his young 17 year old daughter with him, unable to bare the thought of leaving her alone with the others on the shore line. Every thing goes well for the first few weeks. Then strange things start to happen. People start to disappear in the middle of the night. The only signs of their death a horrible scream before silence stills the night once more. They are impossible to hear, with only the occasional glimpse of crimson red eyes in the dark. With only a handful left alive things take a horrible turn for the worst as everyone is slaughtered in the middle o the night by the horrid monsters known as 'Vampires'. Every one except Dawn.... who is now lost and alone in the wilderness Dawn is blessed with a savior... A different kinder monster. A werewolf and the clan in which he belongs to.

***OK i want this to be a romance and really would like someone to play the role of a male. But other players are welcome to Any takers? Ideas are very welcome. :)

A vampire lord has fallen for a human girl, and inevitably takes her for his bride. Such a pairing had never occurred before them, thus this caused a lot of controversy among fellow creatures of the night.

Not only must he worry about keeping his love safe from his world before the time comes to turn her, but a strange, yet miraculous thing happens. She becomes pregnant with the first hybrid....

(It doesn't have to be a vampire lord, can be any thing you would like *Not animal, demon is fine though* it was just my original idea)

I'm very open to ideas :)
Learn from yesterday. Live for today. Hope for tomorrow.

Ons and Offs

samurai Gomei

im up for it though im new and i have not yet had a chance to rp yet so if your patient ill do an rp with you
And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming.
And the lamplight o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted---nevermore!
The Raven by edger Allan Poe
     Ons and Offs

samurai Gomei

Quote from: Tink on August 13, 2009, 11:54:31 PM
Plot: (Twilightish in the sense that vampires are the same way as well as 'werewolves') Will take place in the 1600s in America 'The new world'.

The white men are slowly starting to invade the land. The urge for exploration causes Captain Josiah Counts to take the risk of bringing his young 17 year old daughter with him, unable to bare the thought of leaving her alone with the others on the shore line. Every thing goes well for the first few weeks. Then strange things start to happen. People start to disappear in the middle of the night. The only signs of their death a horrible scream before silence stills the night once more. They are impossible to hear, with only the occasional glimpse of crimson red eyes in the dark. With only a handful left alive things take a horrible turn for the worst as everyone is slaughtered in the middle o the night by the horrid monsters known as 'Vampires'. Every one except Dawn.... who is now lost and alone in the wilderness Dawn is blessed with a savior... A different kinder monster. A werewolf and the clan in which he belongs to.

***OK i want this to be a romance and really would like someone to play the role of a male. But other players are welcome to Any takers? Ideas are very welcome. :)

A vampire lord has fallen for a human girl, and inevitably takes her for his bride. Such a pairing had never occurred before them, thus this caused a lot of controversy among fellow creatures of the night.

Not only must he worry about keeping his love safe from his world before the time comes to turn her, but a strange, yet miraculous thing happens. She becomes pregnant with the first hybrid....

(It doesn't have to be a vampire lord, can be any thing you would like *Not animal, demon is fine though* it was just my original idea)

I'm very open to ideas :)
i can rp you im new and i have not yet done an rp so i wont be at my best but i am a writer. so yea if you wish i could rp this with you. :)
And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming.
And the lamplight o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted---nevermore!
The Raven by edger Allan Poe
     Ons and Offs

Tink

yea that sounds great :) I remember what it was like to first start. Which one would you like to do?
Learn from yesterday. Live for today. Hope for tomorrow.

Ons and Offs