Blackmailed into cross dressing (M for M)

Started by allenlinger, September 12, 2016, 10:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

allenlinger

I'm looking to play with another male that blackmails or coerces MC into dressing in my wife's clothes for him. I would play a straight married male that is homaphopic for the most part. I constantly bash gay men in public and YC decides to teach me a lesson by making me dress in women's clothes and go out for a night on the town (San Francisco) with him.

It would be totally humiliating for me to been seen in public as even with nice clothes and even makeup, it's hard for me to hide the fact I'm a man. In San Francisco though, it's not out of the norm and even accepted. Especially with the clubs you take me to, when the couples dates are men in women's clothes.

During the course of the evening, a lot of gay men offer to take me off of your hands in trade for their partner or it could lead to group sex and swapping. At first Im humiliated and detest the idea of male sex, but after an evening of drinks and the talk of nasty sex I become quit curious. Eventually I give in as the man or men I'm with dominate me into being their sex toy.

PM me if interested.

traci80

Hi,

Maybe a slight variation on your cross-dressing idea? Maybe we are 16yo boys. You are straight and have always had a girlfriend going back to junior high. I came out earlier in our freshman year. You have called me various names ever since. I always thought you were a juicy piece of eye-candy and often jerked off to fantasies of fucking your smooth little ass or unloading my face into your sucking mouth. Then one day after school in our sophomore year I see you coming out of the band room. You don't see me so I snap a few pics of you hoping for a nice shot of your ass in those tight jeans for jerk-off material. I think nothing of the bag in your hand. The next morning I find $1,400 was stolen from the band room. They were saving it for a trip to band competition. In the end I blackmail you into going with me to a LGBT party at the school dressed in your sister's clothes.