The Swingers Final Retreat (Apocolyptic/survival game)

Started by Cosmo_ac, June 21, 2011, 07:02:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cosmo_ac

I've been thinking about doing a game like this for some time now, and finally decided to give it a test and see if I can garner the interest needed.

It was going to be a great trip.  All of them were swingers, some more experienced then others having met online and after a great deal of discussion and online chatting the group decided to meet up.  It was going to be a wild week, dedicated to drinking, partying, and more then anything, fucking their brains out.  All of them were young, horny college and university kids without a concern in the world.  They had no idea that in only a few days after arriving at the mansion in Maryland, things would change forever.

Plot:  The basic concept of the game will be that the charactors from the game will be college and university students, having came to a mansion that is owned by one of the students relavtives.  The house in question is on a large area of secluded forest, with a lovely view of the town, several hundred feet below it.   The first few days will be nothing out of the ordinary as the young men and women kick back and have fun.  Then, on the third knight, there will be the sounds of explosions, the entire house shaking and the blackness of the power going out.   

In the morning, the charactors would find that the town beneath them, allong with everything else below a certain level of elevation, would be covered in what looks like a green fog.

What the game will be about:  Asside from the sex that the chars will engage in, the game will be about the group thrust into a strange and now dangerous world.  They will have to worry about getting food, water, and protecting themselves.

The chars will innitiatlly only have the chance to explore the area above the fog, but will eventually be able to move into the town to see what is going on, as they try and piece together what happened and cope with it.

How things are done:  This is possibly a point where i might lose some interest in the game, but i want to test it out anyway.  That is, basically, I want people to explain how they are doing something.  For example, Electriocity.  You want it, but how are you going to get it?  Show me how/explain how and so long as it's pheasable, it can be done. 

For this game, I would like two males, and six females hopefully.  I would also like to hopefully have a second GM to help me deal with the number of players.  Charactors should have some learning of skills that would help them in this situation.  I don't want any soldiers or cops or anything like that, but perhaps one of them has experience with construction, or goes turkey hunting every year with their uncle and knows a thing or two about the outdoors.  Perhaps they were studying to be a doctor and know how to treat wounds and such.  Stuff like that.

Char sheet:
Pic:(must have a picture or drawing of charactor)
Name:
Bio:
Sexuality:

Any questions, ask away.

TheHangedOne

Sounds like fun. I might play a hunter/cook or a wanna-be doctor.  Will work on a sheet and have it up some time tomorrow.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Sarah Morgan

Are you willing to bend the rule about needing a picture to go along with your character?  This sounds like an interesting idea, but unfortunately I won't be able to give you a picture for my character, as I'm visually impaired and so me and pictures don't mesh too well!  I can see light and dark, but no shadows or colors.  Basically I can nly tell when a light's on or off.  I thought I'd ask and see if you might make an exception, and hopefully you'll get more interest in the idea.

TheHangedOne

Apologies for not getting the sheet up. My muse  was not cooperative.
Check out my poet tree!

Cosmo_ac

Of course i'm willing to make an exception, Sarah.  Don't worry about posting a pic.

And hanged man, don't worry too much about not having the sheet up right away.  We're still gathering people, so we have some time yet.

Mayna

Hi all:

Name: Sara Young
Studying: chemistry, wants to teach
Sexuality: Hetero, not widely experienced
Bio:  Sara grew up in a nice, suburban family with a father, mother, older brother, cat and dog.  Hers was a pretty well off upbringing and she just had that nice personality that got her along with everyone.  She recently is in her 2nd year of college but has been struggling as of late.  She was pushed into a relationship with a football player and he started to get rough with her.  Most of her friends have moved into a sorority and they don't talk to her anymore.  Her grades have been slipping as well.  Just when she considered moving back home an RA of the dorm she was in stopped by and offered off the record a group that might just get her mind back in order.  Sara knew -what- the group was going to be doing and she thought about it for a few days before returning to the RA and asking for the information.  She recently stopped and spoke to her professors explaining she would be out of town for a week and was now waiting to be picked up, nervous but hopeful about getting out of her rut.

TheHangedOne

Name: Erik Baker
What they are studying: Quantum Mechanics
Bio: Erik's a bit of an oddball. Always has been, always will be. On the one hand, he claims to like and enjoy simple things in life; a nice cold beer while soaking in a hot bath, a pretty woman, simple meat and potatoes kind of meals, hunting...and yet, here he is, with an IQ that makes him a certified genius, studying quantum mechanics.

When asked why he would ever choose such a thing, he's always got a different reason, but mostly, it's because he's decided it's the best way to understand the world around him...and with that understanding, he can boil everything down, all nice and neat and orderly (he is somewhat OCD).

When he was younger, growing up in Maine, he often went hunting and fishing with his father, who also taught him all sorts of good ways to cook up their kills.  Now, even as an adult, he still likes to take the occasional hunting and fishing trip. He even forages some times, too, picking wild berries, herbs, and nuts, and making food from that (His home brewed wild grape wine is pretty damn tasty).

He's always enjoyed casually browsing the internet, and experimenting sexually; it was through his interest in fetishes that he found out, and became involved in, the swinger's party.
Sexuality: Hetero
Other: If allowed, starting play, he's probably bringing some of his home made wine, beef jerky, and acorn bread as a way of showing off...and his double barreled hunting shotgun with a dozen shells. Again, if that's alright. I can find plenty of reasons to nix any/all of those things.
Check out my poet tree!

johnny5

Name: Rick Paulson
Studying: Music History
Bio:  Rick was smart, he just never cared, until about halfway through his junior year of high school that is.  He suddenly realized if he kept on his current path he'd be stuck in that dead end town forever. He buckled down, worked his ass off and earned himself a tidy little scholarship in the process.  Now he was in college, "mission accomplished", he was free.  Why would he waste time actually attending class, he had some serious partying to do, a whole world of sensations to explore.  He quickly fell into the party scene immersing himself in every hedonistic pleasure he could get his eager hands on.  He was a well known regular at the local adult bookstore/headshop, that's where he found out about the exclusive party.  He had nothing better to do that week and he liked to travel.
Sexuality: Hetero as far as he knows.

Let me know what you think, this game looks fun :-)

Mayna

Hi johnny5 and thehangedman,

both of your characters look like a lot of fun!  I hope this gets off the ground - should be a great story!

Cosmo_ac

So far all of the applicants look decent.  I have no real problems with any of them.  I'm glad to see that some interest is being garnered here.  The male positions have all been filled, now we need more females.  Originally I was hoping for six (I plan on playing a char myself so it would have been two girls to every one boy) but as I realize that we might not be able to garner enough females for that, I'm going to aim for 4 or so or possibly three if we have trouble getting the last female slot filled.  I don't want the players to be waiting too long on this one before I get the balls bouncing.

Sarah Morgan

I was just looking through the characters here, and thanks for the exception on the picture rule.  Mayna, would you care if my character happened to be your dorm mate at college?  I'm thinking of my character as the shy and naive type, preferring to stay inside rather than go to the whole partying scene.  I figure the same RA that talked to Sarah might have talked to my character at some point too, trying to get her out of her shell a bit, and my character's curious enough to accept the offer, if you're agreeable to the arrangement of the two of them being roommates, that is.  If you'd rather not, that's fine too, I just thought it could be a fun connection.

Mayna

Lol, fine with me actually.  It would be interesting to have them surprised to see each other but we should synch up before had just to understand the characters since they'll already know each other.

Sarah Morgan

Sure, that's fine.  I'll PM you when I have a character worked out, and we can iron out any details that way before the actual start of the game.

Cosmo_ac

Just giving this a bit of a bounce.  We're still looking for 1 to 2 females, though room is open for more.

Jarod1

Pic:
Name: Ariana Stewart
What they are studying: English major
Bio: Ariana was born and raised in Washington State, in the shadow of the Cascade Mountain range.  Living in a place with such beautiful and magnificent surroundings endure Ariana to enjoy nature whenever possible, which was often.  Her parents and brother went camping, hiking, fishing, and all sorts of other activities that required one to get back to nature.  She learned many valuable skills during these trips. 

As far as her sexual history goes, she is not a total stranger when it comes to it.  She is very interested in it, and wanting to try new things when she can.  That being said, she is still remarkably a virgin, though she hopes to change that soon.
Sexuality: Considers herself hetero, but not opposed to bi
Personality:  Primarily she has a dominant type of attitude in most aspects of life, but when it comes to sex she can’t help but admit that she is more submissive.  The idea of a strong manly, man taking her intrigues her, not that she wants to be raped of course.

Sarah Morgan

I meant to get with Mayna via PM before this, but I kept forgetting about it, and I don't want to hold the game up.  I'll put my character idea here, and if Mayna agrees with it, since her character and mine are supposed to be dorm mates, we can go from there.  If there's anything you don't like, Mayna, or you'd rather have changed, just let me know and I'll fix it.

Name: Natalie Bishop
What they are studying: Natalie isn't sure whether she wants to be a nurse or a doctor, but she's currently taking her general ed classes, and knows a bit of first aid, not enough to save someone's life if they need major surgery or anything, but enough to take care of cuts and scrapes, and maybe a broken bone, in a pinch, although she's never dealt with that situation before.

Bio: Natalie grew in a happy family, with a younger sister, and with parents who still are together.  She had a typical childhood, and got good grades in school, preferring to stay home at night rather than go to the numerous parties all the popular kids seemed to like going to.  Besides, her parents didn't approve of such behavior, and Natalie wanted to do right by them and respect them.

After high school she went on to college, and eventually got put into the same dorm room as Sarah, and the two of them soon got to be friends.  Natalie didn't like the attitude of the football player Sarah chose to date, but she didn't want to interfere in her friend's business, although she was worried about her and tried to keep an unobtrusive eye on her when she could. 

The same dorm advisor that told Sarah, off the record, about the group, gave the same information to Natalie, thinking the girl a little too bookish and someone who needed to experience some new things.  Natalie was curious, onl having been with a couple of guys in high school, none of which lasted all that long, so she hasn't got much experience in things sexual.  She agreed to try the group, curious to have some adventure, although she's vowing her parents aren't ever going to know about it if she can help it.

Sexuality: Straight, although considering what kind of club this is she probably wouldn't be opposed to trying something with a girl.  She thinks of herself as straight though.

Appearance:  At 5'7, Natalie is rather on the tall side, with warm brown eyes and thick auburn hair that falls to the small of her back.  She weighs about 125 pounds, with a slim figure and smal breasts.  She's not huge, but she's not flat-chested either, enough to know she's a grown woman though.  She has a fair complexion, with no piercings or tatoos other than having her ears pierced, and when she does wear earrings they tend to be simple and conservative, small hoops or charms.

Cosmo_ac

Name: Jacob Burrows
What they are studying: third year medical student
Bio:Jacob grew up in a wealthy family, and while it wasn't the best of enviroments, it certainly wasn't the worst.  Jacob had one older brother and one younger sister who he grew up rather close to.  His parents were decent enough, but both of them were strongly focussed on their careers, meaning the family came a close second.  This of course meant that Jacob spent more time with his brother and sister then he did his parents, though he knew that they still loved him.

Grades were also important in his family and a great deal of pressure was put on him and his brother and sister to suceed.  Jacob, while not as intelegent as his older brother, was still able to hold his own and continue to get decent grades all through his years in the private highschool his parents sent him to.  When he graduated highschool his parents quickly thrust him into university to become a doctor, even though Jacob had other thoughts on the issue.

Still, Jacob enjoyed his time at university, as it allowed him for the first time a chance to live somewhat independently of his parents and give him a taste of real freedom.  During this time Jacob rebelled a little, experimenting with a few of the lighter drugs, like pot and E, as well as getting drunk on more then a few occasions.  He also took up smoking, at least for a while.

It was during this period in time when Jacob decided to set up the orgy party.  He of course wanted to be careful as to who would come, but he managed to find a few people and get out word to the right people.  They would be staying at his uncles cottage/mansion in the woods, and Jacob couldn't wait for the fun to begin.

Sexuality: Straight.

Cosmo_ac

Ok, Everybody.  At the moment, we have three guys and three girls.  Hopefully I will be able to scrounge up a few more girls, but for the time being, I'd say we have enough for the game to get started.  I figure the starting point would be as people are arriving at the house, though if people have other ideas, we can try and work with them.

With the exception of Sarah and Mayna's charactors, everybody will likely not have met before, though once again, if you want to work something out, thats fine.  Everybody who arrives will have been given instructions on how to get to the house, allong with a list of recomended things to bring.  The list will read as follows:
Condoms
Birth Control
BYOB and/or Liquor
One weeks worth of food

Other then that, I imagine people will bring their reguler items (clothing, shaving gear, soap, etc), though a list of those items will be useful to make, not so much now as for later.  I will be trying to get up a post today, hopefully in the next few hours, though no promises ;) .  People are welcome to post in Whatever order they like, though i would ask that people try not to post too rapidly in a group setting, as others might want to interject/react/comment on something being done.  I would also ask that people kep track of what room they currently are in by stating it on the first line of their post.  Other then that, good gaming all!

Jarod1

Cosmo_ac

Ok, here we go.  Here are the links.  The first one is for OCC.  The second is for the game.  I suppose for the time being we can just use this thread for the charactor thread for the players.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=111926.msg4865855#msg4865855

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=112002.0

Enjoy!