Current Cravings (M seeking F)

Started by MagicalPen, April 09, 2014, 01:37:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

Here I will bullet-point basic plot(s) - and I will love you (forever and ever and ever...) if you PM me concerning any of these ideas.
These are all very basic plots. The details etc are to be worked out between myself and whomever is interested in playing the other role.
In all instances, I will be playing the Male Lead and you will be playing the Female Lead.

Biggest Cravings in BLUE

-Idea 1
--Features Ageplay, elements of D/s, other Kinks to be discussed
---Version 1: Female Teacher seduces struggling Male Student
---Version 2: Male Teacher offers grades-for-sex with struggling Female Student

Idea 2
--Features Ageplay, Incest, Threesomes, D/s elements, and other kinks.
---Version 1: A petite, somewhat submissive teacher who gets walked-over by her students witnesses a Father fucking his Daughter in the parking lot of the school after a Parent-Teacher meeting. The Daughter is her student and had been struggling the previous year but was now a much better, disciplined student. The father has clearly had an impact and the teacher can not but be drawn towards the Dominant Man.

Idea 3
--Features Cheating, Cuckoldery, Office Scenes, Home Scenes, Multiple Partners
---Version 1: A lonely woman has always been attracted to her boss. Her husband leaves much to be desired. Her husband leaves on business for the weekend so she seduces her boss and is thrilled, continuing the affair. Husband finds out but is turned on by it, encourages her to continue and with other people too while he watches.

Idea 4
--Features College Scenes, Varied Kinks, Possible Cheating
---Version 1: Shy Boy meets Outgoing Girl. Girl encourages Boy to ask her out. Start dating, a college romance, exploring various kinks (Boy is a virgin, Girl was recently deflowered by her ex). Girl possibly cheats on Boy with her Ex...Boy possibly gets revenge by cheating on Girl with her Best Friend before reconciling.

Idea 5
--Features Incest, Threesome, various other kinks
---Version 1: Two sisters, similar in age, compete for the same boy. But why compete when he is more then happy to share?
---Version 2: A boyfriend teases his girlfriend a lot, discreetly having sex at her in her own home while her family is there. Her little brother (16+) has always had the hots for his own sister and
walks in on them having sex. The boyfriend encourages her to reach out and touch her brother, leading to some incest and a new family dynamic.

Idea 6
--Features Ageplay, Various Kinks, Elements of D/S
---Version 1: Older Man, old enough to be her father, has invited a family to vacation with him at his winter wonderland. He has always been single and the growing object of affection from his friends Younger Daughter. The two always seem to hit it off and the possibility of being along together for the first time is too much to pass up. Shenanigans ensue.

Idea 7
--Features Stripping, Lap Dance, Ageplay, Student/Teacher
---Version 1: A student discovers this his teacher moonlights as a stripper, and is willing to do ANYTHING to keep it secret.

Idea 8
--Features Ageplay, Incest, Kinky Sex
---Version 1: A Mother and Son, due to a mixup at a hotel, are forced to share a small bed in an equally small room. The son can't help but become erect while pressed against his mother. She tries to help him by letting him put it between her legs. When that doesn't work, she allows him to slip it inside of her, as long as he doesn't move...starting a fun night for the two of them, and the blossoming of a new family relationship.

Idea 9
--Features Interracial, other Kinks
---Version 1: A Mother takes interest in her Daughters Black Boyfriend, having heard various 'rumors' about the boy. Wants to see if they are all true and just why her Daughter is interested in him.
---Version 2: A lonely Wife has always been interested in the BBC and finally decides to do something about it while her husband is away.
---Version 3: A MILF encounters one of her sons friends during a sleepover and can't help but notice how hung he is - she can't take her eyes off of him.

More to come!

Picture Inspirations NSFW - click to enlarge

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

TheBlackMasquerade

I'm interested in Idea 1: Version 2 and Idea 5: Version 2. :P
O&Os https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=201217.0

If I don't reply on Thursday, Friday, and Sunday afternoons, I'm probably not by a computer or even have internet. I'm sorry my loves!

My favorite Hentai artist is John K. Pe-ta ;)

MagicalPen

Please PM if interested, like it says in first post.

Also, updated with new idea and highlighted major cravings in BLUE.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

A few nibbles but no real interest.

I have room for about 3 new games.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Updated with some Picture Inspirations.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Still looking to fill these ideas. Message me with interest or questions! Plots can be worked out with whomever is interested.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry