Truthful Truths.

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 06:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

am soooo not ready for my kid to go to head start next week

LateNightKiss

I took my picture for my new school ID today. Let's just say: Not my best picture.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

boegiboe

I cried for the first time in 10 years last night. Though it was in a dream, it still felt good to get it all out even if it wasn't technically real.

WhiteTigerForever

There is a name for what we have..."mom's disease"...lmao

and my house sooooo needs to be vacuumed but instead I made another siggy and avi I like much better. ;D
Not accepting new roles but Photoshop riches await you instead.

Anesa

Wants to talk to a friend.....

WhiteTigerForever

still needs to do house work, phone calls to make and get back into my writing mode, if my nerves will allow, and needs to work with a new friend on an awesome rp,  plus respond to a great opening post in another rp... *focus woman*  I can't waiiit until school starts! (Despite my losing my night time preferences)

Camille, I'm sure your friend and you will chat, all good friendships are worth keeping..:D  *hugs*  I hope you feel better... :-[

SinfulAngel

Also needs to do house work on top of homework yet I can't seem to be motivated to do either.

Why must such things be so tedious and unmotivating? Oh because roleplaying is so much more entertaining..

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

LateNightKiss

I decided to come home for the weekend. Awesome choice.

I get free food and can print all I want for free.  ;D
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Anesa

Nothing can bring me down from this high I'm on.......;)

WhiteTigerForever

Wishes you good luck and much happiness.....(one should always be careful of the mist, it is like a mirage in the distance, after walking in the desert for so long  ;) )

Me.... working on stories and searching for new partners...

Anesa

WEG   I'm not worried, my friend... ;)

WhiteTigerForever

Good for you..may all the happiness you desire find, and stay with you!

Anesa

If I was any happier, I couldn't stand myself!   LMAO!

WhiteTigerForever

Well, that is quite a switch from how terribly sad you were a few days ago.. so there must have been a big turn about..lol, and good for you.. you deserve to be happy.  ;D

Anesa

Awww..thank you WTF!  *Hugs*  And I agree!  ;P  I do deserve it don't I!  :D

WhiteTigerForever

Indeed and my oldest daughter is coming into town tomorrow and my 6 year old is beside herself with excitement... but dread.. school is just ahead...pros..late nights.. cons... early mornings...XD 

forbiddenfruit

I am glad it is Sunday... because I still have tomorrow off and I plan on spending it very well ;)

gaggedLouise

I lost my wallet last night, and got it back today, with nothing removed, no cash, no personal cards, nothing gone. Now, that's unusual in today's world! *sighs with relief*

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Anesa

Quote from: gaggedLouise on August 29, 2011, 09:07:29 AM
I lost my wallet last night, and got it back today, with nothing removed, no cash, no personal cards, nothing gone. Now, that's unusual in today's world! *sighs with relief*

Wow..that IS unusual!  Happy for you, though!  :)

Reagan

The weather's been ricocheting from sunny to stormy all day long.  Just as I was about to lose patience with the elements however, a really bright, picture perfect rainbow blazed across the sky.

forbiddenfruit

Quote from: gaggedLouise on August 29, 2011, 09:07:29 AM

whoa! thats unusual and lucky for you...  that s happen to me before.  I had my car broken into my purse was stolen,  I had it returned to me by the police a week later, everything still inside except for all of my makeup and cash (only like 10 bucks) ~laughs~

gaggedLouise

Thanks!

I am bidding on a mid-eighties LP on Ebay with this marvellous track on it. Cheesy concept, but a very catchy song - and JJ was a really hot guy in his day.  :-)

Jermaine Jackson - Escape from the Planet of the Ant Men

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

WhiteTigerForever

Well now the other Jackson's can have a go a things also..XD!!!  and yea.. lol.. odd indeed.. Ziggy Stardust Weird..XD!

NessaNeko

I am freaked out because I can't find a job. I just graduated and my parents are trying to kick me out.

WhiteTigerForever

hmmmmmm didn't your college offer you an internship as a premise and a part of your graduation classes?  You can use that as a referral.... I'm sowie! :(