╚════════════╝☆☆

name ▸ 
Canine.
pronouns ▸ 
She/her.
age ▸ 
26/gemini/year of the dog.
literacy ▸ 
Lit. Adv.+. I’ve been writing for 15+ years, role playing for 10+.
length ▸ 
I can do 10 page long posts, or I can do one liners. I match what you give me in quality, not quantity. However, in my experience, a quality post is very rarely a one-liner.
.frequency.▸ 
I can commit to at least one reply per day, but if you catch me at the right time of day, I can do so much more.
medium ▸ 
Discord, forums, or PMs, in no particular order. Please message me for my discord.
ooc ▸ 
Feel free to chat with me as much as you’d like OOC, however, discord is my preference for OOC chatter.
pairings ▸ 
My characters are generally a reflection of me. I typically only role play F/F, *however* if you ask for something I’m really craving, I’ll be happy to double any pairing you like in return.

☆☆╔════════════╗
  my partner
         ╚════════════╝

Any.
pronouns ◁ 
18+ only.
age ◁ 
Please just know the difference between words that sound the same that are spelled/used differently, and I will consider you literate.
literacy ◁ 
In my experience, a quality post is very rarely a one-liner, so I’d like my partner to aim higher.
length ◁ 
I’d like at least one reply per day, but I am flexible on this as I know not everyone has the same schedule.
.frequency.◁ 

☆☆╔════════════╗
    key
             ╚════════════╝☆☆ 

*asterisks* ▸ 
The more you see, the more I’m craving it.
underlined ▸ 
My preferred character.
rainbow text ▸ 
I have a plot/idea.

╔════════════╗☆☆ 
        the list
☆☆  ╚════════════╝

Azula/Ty Lee            Asami/Korra            Any OC/Air Bender OC            **Rangi/Kyoshi**
fruits basket  ▸ 
***Arisa Uotani/Saki Hanajima***             Isuzu (Rin) Sohma/Tohru Honda

O/O's | 1x1
Current Roleplays:
OnexOne: 2

Canine

╔═══════════════════╗
     plot: rangi/kyoshi
         ╚═══════════════════╝☆☆

Rangi is kidnapped by some high profile Daofei, whereas Kyoshi of course comes to rescue her. Come to find out, the Daofei used a technique on her similar to what the Dai Le used on Jet; and brainwashed her. She has forgotten that her purpose is to serve as a body guard for the avatar. Under Kyoshi's care, she goes through bouts where she struggles because she can remember fragments of their history, but, resents Kyoshi and feels that her honor lies with the elite Daofei who kidnapped her, and that her destiny is now to destroy the Avatar. She comes up with a plan, maybe, to "get close" to her, since Kyoshi professes her love, and there's a few more ideas I have for this but I like to leave it open.
We can also switch it, to where Kyoshi was kidnapped, lost her memory, and Rangi is to rescue her. Certain details will change of course if that's the case.

Please bear with me, as this is a work in progress. I like to leave plots with open spaces so that my partner and I can grow on them as well.

O/O's | 1x1
Current Roleplays:

Canine

☆☆╔═══════════════════╗
  plot: uo/hana
         ╚═══════════════════╝

After high school, Hana's parents guilt her into furthering her education. They felt that she had the ability to expand on her skills, and sent her to study out of the country. She visited home for the holidays, but seemed to be estranged from her friends compared to how she was before. It was nearing the end of her semester, and she would be home for good this time depending on whether or not she wanted to pursue a career in her field of study. Uo gets engaged to Kureno. Offended, as she was never told, Hana noticed the ring on Uo's finger and inquires. This leads to an argument, which sparks a complicated relationship between Uo and Hana. Things in turn get messy with Kureno as well, of course. 

This is a piece I would really enjoy, and I have so many more ideas for it, so if you're interested *please* inquire on this for me. I am happy to double ANY pairing in return for this ship (exclusively), including M/M or M/F.

O/O's | 1x1
Current Roleplays: