The White Wolf Group Forming Board Topic

Started by Aikochan, June 22, 2011, 02:58:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aikochan

As requested in doormat channel I am making a white wolf topic to form a game up with a group of people. So here it is.

Please post if your interested in doing a white wolf game. Please also post if you want to gm or play.

I would like to play I also don't mind which game we play either, also I prefer 2nd ed for vampire, and werewolf, unless someone can explain the new werewolf to me I think I have this book too.

We can figure out a gm as we get everyone in here and its open to anyone else that wants to play too.

Here are the white wolf games:

Vampire (I like this alot too though I tend to like to play a little girl vampire so I must keep that corectly rated :), If I can not then I will play something else)
Werewolf
Changeling (New Changeling I will play)
Exalted  (I love this one the most)
Mage
Any other games I am missing?

So just please post the I want to play, pick game, and pick if you want to play, run, or both. And lets get a group together and play. There are the people from the doormat that wanted me to post this up for the group we were making. This is a group game Play by post in non-adult section untill we all get approved for the unapproved people. If that does happen :)

Xunzar

New Changeling is my first choice by far. I would rather play but if I had to I could try GMing...maybe...

I'd play Vampire (probably old) too. My preferred character there is sort of a little girl. She was eight when she was Embraced...400 years ago. I don't know how that impacts the ratings.
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

ClockworkShadow

As a side note, guys, characters can't be aged under 16... pretty sure I read that somewhere, though I should go make sure.

A/A

^ zee-oh-em-gee, it has an update ^
I am back... sort of.  I'm trying, anyway.
o_O

Xunzar

Quote from: ClockworkShadow on June 22, 2011, 03:06:06 AM
As a side note, guys, characters can't be aged under 16... pretty sure I read that somewhere, though I should go make sure.

Hence why I was unsure. Since the character is technically ~417 at present time. So does it go off of chronological age (check) maturity (check) or physical (no check). Perhaps a combination? I can't remember. Plus I'll play something else anyway. It's not like I have to use Elizabeth *smiles* I'm okay with something other than her.
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Aikochan

Caeli told me I could write about a little girl so not sure if that applied to characters or not but its best to ask and find clarification on non-adult games. She said as long as there is NO Sexual content period. So someone come find out.

Aikochan

Also for changeling I can't run that as I don't know it. i never played it before but I would like to play it sometime.

desert ashes

Since the question has come up, here you guys go.

This is according to the Elliquiy Site Roleplaying and Storytelling Rules:
All sexual role playing and sexual storytelling must involve physically and mentally mature characters. They must be sixteen years of age or over, and/or the physical and mental equivalent. Banned role playing and story subjects include lolicon, shotacon, or any other form of sexualizing prepubescent minors.
make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin
they will lie about you, insult you, hurt you,
betray you, injure  you, set you aflame and
watch you burn. but they will not, shall not,
c a n n o t, destroy  you. because  you, like
R o m e, were built  on ashes, and you, like
a phoenix, know how to rise and resurrect.
· accepting new stories ·
 ·· · ideas & cravings ·· ons & offs ·· poetry ·· a/a ·· stories · ··

let there be beauty born from ashes

Xunzar

Quote from: Moirae on June 22, 2011, 03:25:46 AM
Since the question has come up, here you guys go.

This is according to the Elliquiy Site Roleplaying and Storytelling Rules:
All sexual role playing and sexual storytelling must involve physically and mentally mature characters. They must be sixteen years of age or over, and/or the physical and mental equivalent. Banned role playing and story subjects include lolicon, shotacon, or any other form of sexualizing prepubescent minors.

That's what I'd thought, but I couldn't remember which parts were required. If it's any comfort, I can't see Elizabeth being interested in sex. I thought I had remembered it being physical as well. *points to brain* Memory is not always my strongest feature. Especially short-term. I just read them too >_>
A list of kinks

desert ashes

Quote from: Xunzar on June 22, 2011, 03:30:08 AM
That's what I'd thought, but I couldn't remember which parts were required. If it's any comfort, I can't see Elizabeth being interested in sex. I thought I had remembered it being physical as well. *points to brain* Memory is not always my strongest feature. Especially short-term. I just read them too >_>

Well, there should be no sex or sexualization concepts in the game anyway as it is non-adult.  ;)
make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin
they will lie about you, insult you, hurt you,
betray you, injure  you, set you aflame and
watch you burn. but they will not, shall not,
c a n n o t, destroy  you. because  you, like
R o m e, were built  on ashes, and you, like
a phoenix, know how to rise and resurrect.
· accepting new stories ·
 ·· · ideas & cravings ·· ons & offs ·· poetry ·· a/a ·· stories · ··

let there be beauty born from ashes

Xunzar

Quote from: Moirae on June 22, 2011, 03:31:39 AM
Well, there should be no sex or sexualization concepts in the game anyway as it is non-adult.  ;)

I don't know about the others, but I figured I'd wait until I was approved *smiles* But no worries, I can't see Elizabeth and sex. She's too driven and serious..and because of when she was turned, she's never had the interest anyway. I think. I should ask her. Sometimes my characters are their own people>_>
A list of kinks

ClockworkShadow

Thanks, Moirae!  You're awesome! <3

I'm thrilled to see where this thread goes.  Although, with no offense, I'll most likely be focusing on my steam/clockwork punk idea until it really gets off the ground.  <3

A/A

^ zee-oh-em-gee, it has an update ^
I am back... sort of.  I'm trying, anyway.
o_O

Xunzar

Quote from: ClockworkShadow on June 22, 2011, 03:52:37 AM
I'm thrilled to see where this thread goes.  Although, with no offense, I'll most likely be focusing on my steam/clockwork punk idea until it really gets off the ground.  <3

I hear you. I certainly don't take any (not that I'm the OP). I look forwards to trying the Steampunk m'self.
A list of kinks

Aikochan

So this does apply to character in a sexual situtation only if I am not mistaken from reading it. I wouldn't do any sex at all period even if I got approved and we are still playing this and moved to adult section I still wouldn't touch that at all. So kewl. Well ok before we decide characters period...

We need to find who is all interested in playing and who wants to play what so we can work on what game we are doing as well.. So lets figure that out first.

If we do vampire and you want to do the little girl thing and so do I, we could be sisters from 400 years ago and such.

Xunzar

Quote from: Aikochan on June 22, 2011, 07:39:31 PM
So this does apply to character in a sexual situtation only if I am not mistaken from reading it. I wouldn't do any sex at all period even if I got approved and we are still playing this and moved to adult section I still wouldn't touch that at all. So kewl. Well ok before we decide characters period...

We need to find who is all interested in playing and who wants to play what so we can work on what game we are doing as well.. So lets figure that out first.

If we do vampire and you want to do the little girl thing and so do I, we could be sisters from 400 years ago and such.

Unlikely, Elizabeth was raised by wolves, literally, for a couple years. I would still prefer Changeling, though.
A list of kinks

Aikochan

then I am not sure how we could do 2 little girls then.

Xunzar

Quote from: Aikochan on June 22, 2011, 08:47:52 PM
then I am not sure how we could do 2 little girls then.

Well, Elizabeth is a businessgirl and politician. Yes, she's a Gangrel, so what? What's your girl like?
A list of kinks

Aikochan

Ok so what are we doig here? Looks like no one else is joining up right now so want to make characters and pick a game and go from there and let people join in as we play? And who wants to run?

Xunzar

Heck if I know, Aiko. I'm partial to Changeling, but I could play Vampire if I had to.
A list of kinks

Aikochan

I don't know how to run new changeling or even how to make a character.. So I will need help.

Vampire if its 2nd ed I could run that but I don't know the newer verisons since I never really played them.. So I can't really run them.

Xunzar

A list of kinks

Aikochan

Ok then I will set something up...

Unless you are inettersted in doing a more sci-fi based game if I can't get my character in clcokwork's thing.. I will be setting that up and I am not sure if I can run or take on more than 1 game as me running and owning it. I am not sure since I am still not approved.

So anyone else ineterested in a vampire game?

Aikochan

Please Delete this topic