An RP wishlist! [Looking for switch or sub, MxM, MxF]

Started by somniforem, June 22, 2009, 09:46:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

somniforem

In general I like plot and plenty of exposition of both setting and characters in my RP, and will especially enjoy RPing with someone who wants a rich atmosphere to go with their orgasm feast.

At this time I'm only interested in playing dominant males and switch or unflavored females. I would prefer to be in MxF pairings, but will still do MxM for the right people.

General Plots - I'd prefer to play the bolded character in each

Hitman/Target
Regent/Vassal
Executive/Corporate spy
Elf lord/Elf lord - especially if they're at war with each other
Witch or Wizard or High Priest/Initiate - especially if they're not supposed to bang (at all, or with each other)

Fandoms - or general settings with original characters, or fandom characters in original settings

Zetsuai - this fandom makes me feel tingly in my bathing suit area. Prefer to play Nanjo or Hirose Koji or characters of similar ilk.

Yami no Matsuei - Would prefer to play Tatsumi, will settle for Muraki.

Hellsing - into everyone's least favorite pairing here: Alucard/Integra, of which I would play either side.

Brust's Dragaera - preferably pre-prequels, at least as far as Morrolan's backstory is concerned. I liked him much better when he was still wicked by insinuation. Will gleefully play with and as any characters here except it would be hard to talk me into fucking Sethra. If you can portray a compelling Morrolan, you will be like unto a god in my eyes.

Final Fantasies - Seymour/Yuna or Auron or Baralai or your original character; Seifer/Squall - preferred, but will humor other pairings, please ask; Vayne Solidor/pretty much anyone but Vaan, and Larsa would be a stretch.

Saku

*pounces on You can't tell the boss "no" plot. It's so rare to find someone who wants to be dominant! :) I sent you a PM ^^
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Soren Kisamora

hmmm,these sounds quite interesting :D

somniforem

JONSING HARD HERE: I have absolutely the most vulgar desire to play Seymour Guado (FFX) or a Seymour Guado-type character in either MxF or MxM RP.

Panfandom/crossover/original character partners - all fine. I prefer to play a very dominant Seymour against a partner who is either corruptible or canny, and I'm super-flexible on setting.  We can definitely change Seymour's immensely stupid name if its a turn-off.

Observing Trifles

I'm interested in one or two of these. :-) Sending a PM.
|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

SuperHans

Old evil vs Young Virtue would be a dream to play!
That's just, like, your opinion, man

O&O

somniforem

Decrepitdan

Would be interested in any of these scenarios! :) Pm me if still interested.