on line survey

Started by despickable, June 23, 2013, 05:10:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

despickable

Thanks Nessy I used to have spy bot I will give it a try as everything has yet to work  I haven't uninstalled Chrome but with Firefox installed I can just use that  if nothing else works to rid of this bug

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Oreo

Spybot is really good for finding cookies and toolbars. Be sure to run in administrator mode. If you need a walkthrough on how it works give me a PM.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

despickable

Run it through admin mode didn't clear the issue found plenty of bugs but issue not cleared so its goodbye Google Chrome wasn't a fan of it anyway

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Oreo

*nods* It was worth a try and it does tend to catch stuff that MalwareBytes misses. It's still worth keeping around. I generally run the Immunization before I do the cleanse. Not sure what it does, but I was told to do it so I do. :D

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin