Seesplease's Comprehensive List of Cravings! (Seeking M or F)

Started by seesplease, November 13, 2010, 03:20:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seesplease

I've completely revitalized this thread! Please PM me if you're interested! Also, look at my Ons/Offs to make sure we're a match.

Mistakes Were Made - TAKEN
Genre: Original - Incest
My character: F
Your character: M

I don't really have a good hook for this plot, but I imagine it'd be something involving a brother and a sister who always harbored a deeply guarded attraction for each other. After a year apart, the older brother returns from college and takes his sister out so they can catch up. A couple mixed drinks later, secrets start getting spilled...

Mass Effect Universe - TAKEN
Genre: Canon - Sci Fi
My character: F (Shepard)
Your character: F (Miranda)

Miranda Lawson, made to order by her father to be perfect in every way. Her level devotion to the Cerberus cause is only matched by her respect for Commander Shepard. Her devotion to Shepard, however, is more than just official; Miranda simply hasn't decided quite how to broach the subject. She knows Shepard swings both ways through her conduct with the other crewmates, but underneath her callous exterior, Miranda is just as insecure as anyone else.

Cuckquean
Genre: Modern
Your character: F

I'm the wife of the heir to a company, but I have failed to prove the family with a child to carry on the company. You're a younger, sexier, smarter woman who is a coworker of my husband with a bratty, superior streak. You have seized this opportunity to jump into a more glamorous world and manipulate my husband and me into providing for you long-term. Initially, my husband should only love me, but see this as a necessary evil/business-type transaction, at least at first. Over the course of the roleplay, I'm more than happy for the "other woman" to win him over. Note that this story doesn't actually need to have any pregnancy in it - it can just serve as the catalyst to get things going. Someone truly manipulative would take advantage of the couple as long as possible...

I'm happy to write my character as well as the husband in this story.

Futanari ~ College Days
Genre: Original - Romance?
My character: F - Futa

My character is part of this sorority (super well known, most girls on campus dream of being part of it, but it's traditional to only have thirteen girls in each class) and is finally a junior, so she gets to pick her successor/little sister that year. The twist on the usual sorority dynamic in this chapter is that if you're picked as a freshman, you have to be completely obedient to your big sister until they graduate, at which point you get to pick your own little to carry on the tradition. This is sort of an open secret around campus, but most freshmen don't quite know what they're getting into, whether they think that what they heard are just exaggerated rumors or they decide that being a part of the sisterhood is worth it despite any misgivings they have about the pledging process.

This one is definitely open to having different characters pop in and out, but the central story should revolve around the two mains.

Summoning a Succubus
Genre: Very, very low modern fantasy
My character: F or Futa or M, whatever you like!
Your character: F - the succubus

My character is a struggling boarding school or university student who comes from a long line of summoners, though that has mostly faded into legends and old wives' tales. After a particularly bad round of progress reports/midterms, my character tries something out of sheer desperation - making a deal with a being from a lower realm. Due to a lack of belief in their powers combined with the magical blood of the family being heavily diluted over the generations, the spell works... but only just. While my character succeeded in summoning a demon, it ended up being a low-ranked succubus - capable of answering wishes, but only if given carnal sustenance. In the meantime, the succubus accepts being bound to the physical plane and attempts to use her powers to fit in with my character's day-to-day life.
My Requests Thread
O/Os
Current Games

Non-forum roleplay is mostly discord now! Add me! kavytai#3501

seesplease

My Requests Thread
O/Os
Current Games

nik200

hmmm, ive never done a dragon age one... morrigan is complex. As for the potterverse , im up for that too, however, would you be up for male and female, instead of female and female. either way works for me ...

seesplease

My Requests Thread
O/Os
Current Games

Marlow

I DO NOT CARE ABOUT OOC GENDER!!! NONE OF MY IDEA THREADS ARE FIRST-COME FIRST-SERVE!!!

seesplease

Old Rivalries
Genre - Modern

I'm a somewhat plain girl, definitely was "rank and file" of our sorority in college. You were the pretty, vivacious girl who was always the center of attention. More than just that, you knew you were cleverer, prettier, and all around more fun to be around than me. My fiance and I have known you since college and I've always known that he's had a soft spot for you. However, once we graduated, he and I moved far away from our college town and you stayed, so I thought you were out of my hair forever. My fiance and I have known you since college and I've always known that he's had a soft spot for you. However, once we graduated, he and I moved far away from our college town and you stayed, so I thought you were out of my hair forever. My then-boyfriend and I continued dating and eventually got engaged. We both were leading successful lives and wedding planning was going swimmingly. Then, just six months before the wedding, you start messaging him again and tell him that you're moving to our city. He tells me, but I can tell that the old feelings he had for you come rushing back.

This is a little more open-ended, I want to drop these characters into this situation and see what happens. I'm definitely interested in a touch of D/s here, so be willing to do that if you're interested in this prompt!
My Requests Thread
O/Os
Current Games

seesplease

In Need of an Heir
Genre - Historical Fiction
My Character: F - Queen
Your Character: F - Courtesan

Set in an ancient kingdom, I'm the wife to a emperor of a wealthy kingdom. As queen consort, my primary duty was to provide my husband an heir to the throne. We've been trying for years, now, and we've had no luck. As pressures from within and without grow, we've decided to try another plan in secret - conceiving a child with a royal courtesan. This plan, while I initially agreed to it, seems to be a little more than I can handle due to the vivacious and domineering nature of the specific courtesan we chose...
My Requests Thread
O/Os
Current Games

seesplease

Sex Magic Fantasy World!
Genre - High Fantasy
My Character: F - Futa Warrior or Healer
Your Character: F - Healer or Warrior (opposite mine)

This story would be set in a DnD inspired world. In order to compete with the more holy priestly sects, alchemical researchers set out to fuel magic using more... earthly energies.  Their research bore fruit in the form of sex magic, which so long as the user or target was aroused, could be used to fuel magicks similar to those powered by mana. My character and yours are adventurers who live in this world and naturally use these powers for the sake of adventuring, hunting bounties, etc. This one is a little open-ended! I'd love to talk about potential storylines in this world - I just like the premise.
My Requests Thread
O/Os
Current Games