Dracula's castle

Started by FlaminGlory, February 16, 2009, 02:10:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlaminGlory

I had an idea to do a roleplay based on the book Dracula, but with a modern twist. Like the castle has been turned into a hotel, but all the staff seems to afraid to go down stairs and it is the only area that seems to be with out anything modern in it. Being a bored vactioner, blame parents, decides to go exploring and stumbles upon Dracula's coffin. Anything can happen from there. I am looking for a Count Dracula if anyone is interested.

johntfs

What kind of Dracula did you want?  There's several varieties available, after all.  There's the coldly ruthless and medieval historical Dracula.  There's the supernatural dominance of the Bela Legosi Dracula.  There's the seductive evil of the Frank Langella and Gary Oldman Dracula.  There's the heroic Dracula of the Fred Sabrehagen book series.  There's evil the comedy of Leslie Neilsen in "Dracula: Dead and Loving It."

And I'm sure there's plenty of other takes on the Count as well.  Any particular preference at this point?  Unfortunately, I can't PM you as I haven't been approved.

FlaminGlory

I rather like the Gary Oldman Dracula, but with more of a darker twist. As soon as you get approved pm me.