News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Intrest check for Priest rp

Started by Cathreen Dawinter, October 04, 2011, 03:26:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cathreen Dawinter

Calling someone to play Mr. Black hat from priest

I am looking for someone who can play as black hat from the priest movie. I have a original character in mind and the start of a story line. I tend to post a para or more depending on how inspired I am by my partner. If you are interested please e-mail me. I always pictured in this story line that he really does love her and wants to save her from a life of self sacrifice.

Storyline

Blackhat has returned to the queen having lost both the train and part of the army that was breed for the new war on mankind. Though he comes back without both its to a hero’s welcome. The queen sees that it took two priests to be able to stop her creation. Her mind quickly works out that a partner for her creation would make the two of them unstoppable.  While the army rebuilds she sends him out to find himself a partner and bring her back to their hive. To bring her there and break her to the point she will follow his orders without question. There is only one person in his mind that he wants. Someone from his past.

Before he fell he had a chance to spend some time with a young woman that is part of a the priest order. Taken by the church at infancy she grow up hiding all of her body and never knowing any form of physical human contact (ex. Shaking hands or anything of the like)) This is to keep her totally pure. That was where he met her while transporting her to a different city. During that time they both broke a vow her by touching his hand with her bare hand and him falling for a woman. Now years later he tracks her down to a town outside the protection of the city. It doesn’t take him long to kidnap her and take her back to the hive.

This is where I could see the story starting her waking up in unfamiliar settings he could either make her a familiar or keep her fully human. He knows he has to break her and he knows the easiest way to do that is to slowly seduce her. Taint her pure body with physical pleasure. I am open to changing some stuff and am flexible with just about anything in here.