Rogue's - Open Recruitment -

Started by Snickerz, November 16, 2013, 01:17:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snickerz

^ Welcome to Rogue's ^

OOC   WIKI

A Rogue's Fortune is a place of true enchantment, existing for over 3,000 years in a parallel word of fantasy. It is still very much accessible by mortals and immortals alike. It is a freely run kingdom that willingly makes a home for hundreds upon thousands of different species. It's filled with adventure, suspense, scandal and tragedy. The truth is you never know what to expect once you enter this land. You could find family you never knew existed, fall in love with a creature you were never drawn to, and learn so much more about yourself and other creatures who have existed on the planet the whole time, just in secret.

Coming Soon: Ice Rogue's
Coming soon: Nightmare Rogue's

^ Rogue's Rules ^

^^ RULES FOR E OF COURSE APPLY ^^

^ OOC is OOC and IC is IC: Anything you may learn out of character does not go in character, at the same time to not bring in character issues out of character that may cause drama.

^ No god moding, power playing, metagaming etc.

^ Character Sheet: There are most likely going to be some gaps in the character sheet, things that should be added due to what your character is, please add them as they're needed.

^ Character types that are off limits: Gods, Goddesses, Devils.

^ No mixing of more than two species: If your character already has two different species in them, or between the two in the couple there are more than two, breeding is not an option.

^ Rogue's CS ^

[float=right][img height=300]IMAGE HERE[/img][/float]

[b]Player Name:[/b]

[b]Character Name:[/b]

[b]Species:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Occupation:[/b]

[b]Relationship Status:[/b]

[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Ons and Offs:[/b]

[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=189546.msg9166834#msg9166834][img]https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/1/1b/ARFSiggy.gif[/img][/url]

Snickerz

^ Update ^

A lot of changes are going on in Rogue's Fortune, including the addition of a new land Ice Rogue's. With some strange happenings during Winter Solstice this year. A new land with new adventures is going to become available. Though Ice Rogue's is not quite ready to open, it will be run slightly different than Rogue's it's self so if you're interested check out the information available and be sure to apply.

New members are always welcome. :-)

PrestaDGTation

I'm curious!

I may want to reprise one of my mischief mongering faerie characters from another game into this particular soiree, if acceptable.

What level of zaniness and/or gratuitous shenanigans can we expect?
"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

PhantomPistoleer

This... looks rather complicated, Snicks.  But I'm sort of interested.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Snickerz

Quote from: PrestaDGTation on November 23, 2013, 07:55:45 AM
  I'm curious!

I may want to reprise one of my mischief mongering faerie characters from another game into this particular soiree, if acceptable.

What level of zaniness and/or gratuitous shenanigans can we expect?

I suppose it would really depend on what all you had in mind. I mean we do try to keep a certain level or realistic feel to things. So it would vary mostly from character to character, but we do have characters right now in the story that pretty much all they do is stir up trouble. So it really just depends.

Snickerz

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on November 23, 2013, 08:40:21 AM
This... looks rather complicated, Snicks.  But I'm sort of interested.

Actually it may look a bit "out of whack" so to speak, but it's actually pretty easy to catch onto. :-)

Rogue's fortune is pretty much a sandbox.... Ice Rogue's is a slightly more defined one, there's more of a goal an obvious level of good vs evil.... Where in Rogue's it pops up everyplace.

Metro Mech

Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

Snickerz

Quote from: Godric the Radical on November 26, 2013, 10:23:36 AM
Still looking for players?

We're always open for new players. :-)

I do apologize for the late reply, had some posts to catch up on.

MidwestInamorato

I am definitely curious about this. What would be the expected commitment? I haven't done an RP like this yet. It has all been one-on-one RPs for me so far.

Snickerz

Quote from: MidwestInamorato on November 26, 2013, 05:10:25 PM
I am definitely curious about this. What would be the expected commitment? I haven't done an RP like this yet. It has all been one-on-one RPs for me so far.

You mean far as posting? I ask that you keep up with all characters that are in play as best as you can.

I understand people have different posting speeds, we have a few more time jumps coming up to help bring in more activities, but those have good warning... Other than that we've got a wide range of posters, some who post once a week... Rogue just asks that you follow your muse and show some level of activity and the way we see it, ooc is activity. :-)