Teacher Needed (Need 1 F)

Started by MagicalPen, October 25, 2014, 08:38:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

Two small games, in which I am seeking partners. Please, PM me if interested and let me know which idea.

Idea 1: Full/Closed
-At an all girls-school, a male teacher has long fantasied about his students. He writes erotica, masking their names but not his desires, or what he wants to do them. One student in his class particularly is the object of his desires and lust.

She is the Popular Girl (OPEN), the one all the other girls follow around. She has her clique - other popular girls and some quiet ones who hang on the edges - and is very confident, always toeing the line, especially with her male teachers. But she has a secret. Her roommate, the Quiet Girl (Nymphadora) is also her lover. Shy and unsure, she follows the Popular Girls lead in everything, enjoying their private moments together.

The Popular Girl, however, has figured out that their favorite History teacher is a lecherous man instead. She has pieced together his writings and decides to use it to her advantage. Besides, Quiet Girl needs to know what the touch of a man feels like too!

[The details in this one are to be worked out between the three of us. There will be elements of Dom/Sub play, but probably not overly so unless its desired. The Male Teacher is probably going to be along the awkward lines, though I am willing to play him as a married man.]

Idea 2:
Open
-Two female teachers (ReaperDoubke0 and OPEN), between the ages of 24 - 36, have engaged in an affair, secret to their colleagues knowledge and that of the schools. But they've decided that want to liven things up a little, and introduce a male into their school-affair. They've debated fellow male teachers, but both women have decided that a younger man would be so much better. But not some one who will brag to their friends. So they decide on Andrew, a quiet boy who doesn't seem to have many friends in school. He keeps to himself and has mediocre grades - but both teachers agree that if he applied himself, he'd be one of the best students in the school. So maybe a little extra incentive will get him performing at his peek levels?

[Finer details to be worked out between those interested in this idea. The Teachers, I'd prefer to be between 24 - 36 in this one too. I can tweak my character around a little as well.]

Potential Teachers

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

MagicalPen

Idea 1 Characters:

Maggie, the Quiet One, Nymphadora

Character Name: Maggie Pritchard
Personality & Background: Born to a wealthy family, Maggie was the youngest out of five children, the rest boys. She was a shy and somewhat timid growing up. Sheltered from the real world by domineering parents and protective big brothers.

Boarding school meant being away from home and her brothers. Maggie thought she might find a new set of friends, maybe learn to come out of her shell. Now in her third year, she was with the same roommate, her secret lover. The quiet Maggie found a beautiful yet just as domineering partner and lover in her roommate and found herself very turned on when her secret girlfriend completely dominated her late at night after lights out.

The Popular One, Michelle, RedEve

Character Name: Michelle Ayers
Personality & Background: The result of a trans-Atlantic love affair – Michelle’s father is a wealthy NYC lawyer, her mother a one-time French model – Michelle has spent most of her life as a boarding school child, from the age of six upward. Apart from the holidays and a couple of weeks each Summer, she sees very little form her parents. Thankfully her father’s wealth does mean she enjoys education at the finest establishments. She has inherited her dad’s alpha personality, which meant that she almost always takes over the most popular social clique at any school she has attended. This hasn’t changed at the latest school her parents sent her to.

To her surprise one thing did change. She found herself attracted to the somewhat quiet and shy girl she roomed together with. Not normally shy herself, she did fight these feelings for a few months until giving into them and finding out that Maggie was more than willing to reciprocate. They have now maintained their secret relationship for many months.

additional character pictures

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Lynnette

I don't know why I feel that I want to join pretty much everything you make MP, but for some reason, I keep on crawling back every time. Even if I'm more so up for the teachers game, I am fine with the other setting as well if it was preferred.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

RedEve

I might be up for the other student role MP. What is the posting frequency you are looking for?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Nymphadora

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on October 26, 2014, 06:53:12 AM
I don't know why I feel that I want to join pretty much everything you make MP, but for some reason, I keep on crawling back every time.

I know right?! 
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

MagicalPen

Works for me RedEve. Will pencil you in as the 'Domme' Student.

And ReaperDouble0 - teacher it is! I'll pencil you in as a teacher.

Feel free to submit profiles!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Lynnette

Quote from: MagicalPen on October 26, 2014, 10:34:25 AM
Works for me RedEve. Will pencil you in as the 'Domme' Student.

And ReaperDouble0 - teacher it is! I'll pencil you in as a teacher.

Feel free to submit profiles!

I'll look around for an image for a bit and see if I find something besides the samples you put up, I'll type up my sheet whenever someone decides to show up for the other teacher role.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Lynnette

I hope you don't mind that I'll wait with sending in my profile till someone else has said themselves interested in the other role, as I already have enough to do, I don't feel like I need to write sheets for games I don't even know if will start or not.

Also, you typed in my name wrong.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

MagicalPen

It might help if you were to post (send in PM to me first) a character sheet. That way, some one browsing this may see it and join.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Lynnette

Quote from: MagicalPen on October 28, 2014, 09:05:32 AM
It might help if you were to post (send in PM to me first) a character sheet. That way, some one browsing this may see it and join.

Probably, but I'll still hold of until someone say they are interested.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

No one else wants to be the other teacher?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry