BlackStar is Back! a few new ideas :3 (m for f)

Started by blackstar, September 12, 2011, 11:06:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackstar

First thing is first, I'd really like to do a Soul Eater story with me playing Blackstar, obviously. And I'd need a Tsubaki for that to happen. So this story would probably be pretty light compared to the others I can't see how it'd be NC.

As for other storylines (all m/f)

Anthro- I'm very open here. Two stories Id like to do, is a HumanxAnthro with my character being a "hunter" in an exotic land looking for a catgirl/dragongirl/wolfgirl etc to capture and sell into servitude. So this is definitely NC at first, but who knows maybe they'll bond along the way.
    The second story is about a Cowboy (me) and his anthro cowgirl who he's just won in a bet and is now in the process of bringing her back to his ranch, since the milk of these creature is delicious and nigh-invaluable. This will be a kinkier story with lactation and possible breeding. But aside from that it can be as heavy or light, consensual or NC as you'd like.

Other storylines Id like to try

Naruto (original characters)
Warcraft
Game of Thrones
Original Superheroes (Id play The villain to capture his nemesis heroine)

Anything EXTREME. So long as its m/f I'm down.

I can do this from forums or IM's as I like to roleplay on my smartphone, I'm always online. So multiple posts daily is likely.
"You don't understand anything, do you?! The most important thing isn't power, it isn't courage, it isn't even having friends! The only thing that matters is that you can rely on ME."