Fandom/Originals. Craving SuperNatural (Sam/Dean)

Started by zefieyuki, June 08, 2009, 01:41:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zefieyuki

Doesn't matter who my partner is as long as they do not post one liners and give me something to work with.

I play both male and female characters.

I will NOT roleplay only sex. Equal amounts plot and smut must be included.

Quality over quantity is key, as is plot interwoven with hot steamy scenes.

Craving
Futa!
SUPERNATURAL

Fandoms
Harry Potter
Harry/Hermione
Fred/Hermione/George [or reversal of the twins]
Tom Riddle/Ginny

Attack on Titan
Fem!Eren x Levi
Eren x Miksasa
Hanji x Levi
Futa!Eren x Levi
Fem!Eren x Levi
Futa!Mikasa x Annie

Thor
Fem!Thor x Loki
Fem!Loki x Thor

Frozen
Male!Elsa/Anna
Elsa/Hans

Final Fantasy Advent Children
Kadaj/ Older!Marlene
Kadaj/Aeirth
Kadaj/Female!Cloud

Supernatural - CRAVING
Sam/Dean
Girl!Sam/Dean
Dean/Castiel

Naruto
Sasuke/Sakura
Naruko/Sasuke

Original
Affair/Cheating
Incubus/Female Victim
Teacher/Student
WW2
Mermaid/Merman
Merperson/human
Futa/Hermaphrodite, also transformation type role play involving one person acquiring the opposite gentiles, as well as still having their own.
"Incest" - Adopted Brother/Sister. Adoptee doesn't know their adopted.
  Futa!brother or sister x brother or sister.

Feel free to suggest stuff!

Darthvegeta800

I like a more dominant female char. Especially if the setting suits the setup.

Succubus/Human
Drow/Paladin
Queen/knight
Arranged Marriage (in some timeperiods)
Are possible setups i like.
I prefer historical, fantasy or scifi usually. Modern only for certain mildly kinky setups. (usually related to an archetype occupation)

My scenario ideas may have some you'll enjoy (see sig) that seem to suit your preferences.

Give me a pm if you want to rp.

zefieyuki

Ok.

I edited out the part about the fantasy stuff. I can understand that people come here to fill the void of their own fantasies, and that's fine. For I have to admit, I'm here for a bit of that too. SO lets all get along!!

I will be more open!

Burukal

Some of your ideas are interesting, though some O/Os (I couldn't find any, so I assume you're still working on them?) would also be nice to get a better idea of your specific preferences in regards to a roleplay.

However, my lack of experience in Kingdom Hearts or Harry Potter (or actually the first half of your list, heh) put aside, I would be interested in setting something up if you like. Feel free to clicky the linky in my siggy to glance at my O/Os and send me a message if you like. We can talk some things over :)
The lightswitch of Ons and Offs (Updated 9/9/9 (yes that update date was intentional!))

Saku

*pokes* Don't forget it's your turn to post in our Death Note RP. You said you'd post awhile back but you never did :p
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

ceasar

I'm relatively new here so if you wouldn't mind my 'naiveté' then I'd be happy to RP most if not any of your suggestions.

Whichever you feel like doing the most, I'm just anxious to get cracking.  If your interested drop me a PM, hope to hear from you soon. :)
On's and Off's for those who want to look