Not Exactly What You Were Expecting? An AU Buffy RP seeking players![NC/Exotic]

Started by Craz, August 21, 2009, 11:28:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craz

Yea, if no one applies for the 'watcher' job, Callie has offered to have Stella be Ben's de facto watcher.

RubySlippers

Buffy could be the Watcher, be kind of fun having the Big Bad fucking over the group getting them to sek the other three rods to grant her full powers. >:)

Under an older shapeshifted form and really good fake backgrounds, maybe taking out the real Watcher.

Sarcyn

This sounds very interesting, and I'm a huge Whedon and Buffy fan. I'd be willing to take on the role of Watcher, but I'd probably want to play it a bit younger, so there isn't quite such an age difference as there was with Giles and the scoobies in the actual series...

I'd probably be looking at something like early-to-mid thirties and maybe the computer teacher at the school...

Any thoughts on that?

Craz

Hey, it'd work. If you want to take the watcher character, welcome aboard! The more the merrier...Well, as merry as it can be before you're killed in a terrible manner.

Sarcyn

Okay cool, I'll work on a profile in the morning, given it's a bit late here...

Looking forward to having some fun, but maybe not loving the gruesome, horrible death. Points to the first person to get the reference to a Whedon show/character in this post...

Craz

Fact: If you are in a Joss Whedon program, you are never safe. Even if you are the main character. :P

Sarcyn

Oh I'm well aware of that, and I don't have a problem with my life being on the line, or even with getting killed off, but that doesn't mean I have to look forward to it haha.

undisclosedtoyou

"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

RubySlippers

I'm rewatching Buffy and Supernatural for ideas for my Big Bad -

BE AFRAID!!!

>:)  >:)  >:)  >:)  >:)  >:)  >:)  >:)

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: RubySlippers on August 30, 2009, 05:27:14 PM
I'm rewatching Buffy and Supernatural for ideas for my Big Bad -

BE AFRAID!!!

>:)  >:)  >:)  >:)  >:)  >:)  >:)  >:)

Oh god is it too late to turn back? hehe.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Craz

I'm pretty sure that, for now as the only Scooby, you'll be safe. As the Slayer, however...well, crap, it's Season One. *hides*

undisclosedtoyou

Lol, If I'm safe than everything peachy^^

you can hide under my desk if you like Craz.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

RubySlippers

Find the Slayers family and with her followers takes them to the Hellmouth for a little party ...

>:)

There are no rules Slayer.

Craz

Hide under your desk? Give me ideas, why don't you?  ;)

As for you, Big Bad. Take the Slayers family, and hell shall be visited upon you and yadda yadda.

By the way, just so this isn't a completely off-topic post, if you guys have any ideas, questions, or suggestions, please feel free to either PM me, or catch me on any of my IMs. I'm on far more than I should. hehe.

undisclosedtoyou

Hmm let's see.  In the beginning of the game will it began like how it did in the show?  As in, my character befriending yours?  Or are we starting a little forward, and they already know each other?
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Craz

I'm thinking we're going to be begin about a month after Ben's come to Sunnydale, so they already know each other and work on Slayer activities, say?

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Craz

All right, going to create the OOC forum for you guys tonight. :) Just on a quick break right now.

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Kia210

Name: Alexander Tobias Pennyworth the third

Race: White

Sexual Orientation: Bi

Dom/Sub/Switch: Switch, depending on his partner.

Powers: Has had extensive schooling on the arts of magics.

Appearance:

Personality: Gentle, and a bit timid at times, but knows how to kiss ass when need be. Very strong willed,

Background: Alexander ( Toby as he is often called) was one of the youngest watchers every appointed. His father and grandfather were watchers before their untimely deaths in the fight against evil. He try's to live up to the reputation everyday but worries he will not do them justice. Born in Scotland in 1988, but after his fathers death, his mother moved him to the USA.

He has had extensive training the magics (his best weapon) as well as training in hand to hand combat. Although Scottish born has very little of an accent left.
I am the fire that burns, the choking fog, the storm that rains devastation on our foes.

The Switch