Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

I would beg and plead with him to play me a song
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Galanthor

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Autumn52

Galanthor

Autumn52

giggles at the thought and whispers no way I will punish you for thinking you could punish me

Galanthor

you may say that again after i tied you up and think of the right punishment for you

Nitro

Galanthor

Nitro

Galanthor

*nods* so...I spy with my little eye something that starts with A

Nitro

Galanthor

Nitro

~laughs.~ really where did that word come from.

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Nitro

Autumn52

leans in close and whispers *you are positively yummy*

Nitro

~smiles~ thank you ..you are very beautiful. makes me want to know you better.

Autumn52

smiles ~ *you are a very nice, yummy, sexy, sweet, sexy oh I said that, person which is why it would be my pleasure to know you better* huggles

Nitro

~smiles~ Thank you very much i am glad you wish to know me better

Autumn52

nibbling your ear and whispering *you are a sweetie.*

RP7466

I would wrap my arms around her waist and with the tip of my nose gently brushing the edge of her ear i would whisper "I want to kiss you"
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Kata

I would place my hands on that awesome abdomen and whisper in your ear "I want to kiss you all over"