(nerdy) m 2 (hot) F transformation (x2) w/ Femdom

Started by NiceTexasGuy, January 14, 2012, 10:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NiceTexasGuy

Classifying this is a bit tricky.  m/m? Maybe, but it's not what you think.  f/f? Maybe, but only sort of.  m2f transformation?  Yep, that's it.  Femdom?  I certainly hope so.  Player's gender doesn't matter.

This story is very loosely inspired by the movie Big (Tom Hanks and the wish-granting machine at the carnival).  No prior knowledge of the film is required, since it won't be anything like the movie.

Our two characters are nerdy guys fresh out of high school and working menial fast-food jobs. They are also best friends who are heterosexual, which is too bad since they have so much trouble attracting girls.  They couldn't wait to graduate and be out on their own, but of course all they can afford is to share a small apartment in a complex where nobody bothers to know their neighbors.   

Also, they both (secretly) harbor fantasies of female domination in some form or fashion.  Female supremacy, cuckolds locked in chastity devices, sexy manipulative bitches, sexy cat burglars.  Your character's fantasies are up to you.  Let's just say that each takes great pains to not let anyone see what he has loaded on his computer or saved in his favorite places.

So, one night they go to the carnival. 

One puts his money into a wishing machine (knowing it's not real, of course.)  A creepy voice asks "what is your wish?" and he says "I wish I was hot ... like ... really attractive." and the friend says "Hot like (famous actress, model, etc)?" and the response is "yeah, right" -- said sarcastically, but its the words that matter, not how they come out.

"Are you sure?" asks the creepy computer generated voice.

"Yeah, I'm sure." Not really believing, of course, but what the hell.

"Do you want this wish to be temporary or permanent?"

He shrugs. What difference does it make, since it's not real. But still, if he could be hot, he'd want it to be -- "Permanent, of course."

"Your wish shall be granted" .... followed by maniacal laughter from the machine. A little creepy because it sounded less like a computer generated voice and more like something real and present.

"Whoa! Cool!  Did you hear that?"  His nerdy friend comments on how realistic the voice sounded and the computer technology it takes to make it sound so real.  So, wanting to hear it again, he puts his money in -- and because he doesn't believe anything will happen, mockingly continues with the "hot like a hot female" thing.

"Same as the last wish, only hot like (name of a different actress or model)" ... and the same questions (is he sure, and does he want it to be permanent) are answered the same way.

"Your wish shall be granted." 

The laugh was the same, and as much as they'd love to hear it again (being the inquisitive nerds they are) they decided they had wasted enough of their hard-earned money on this particular machine.

They try chatting it up with some girls who are almost as nerdy as them, and strike out.

"I guess our wishes weren't granted"

"Didn't you see the disclaimer? It can take up to 24 hours to grant the wish."

"I'm starting to feel sick to my stomach, is it okay if we go home now?"

"Yeah, my stomach's hurting, too. Must be the chili cheese dogs we ate."

"Now I'm starting to ache all over.. like I'm getting the flu."

Next morning they each wake to a big surprise.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

My idea is that these two characters, with no ID's (well, nothing with a current picture, lol), little money, perhaps one old unreliable car, and a strong background in nerdiness and femdom fantasies, must now survive in the world.  Despite the fact the wish-granting machine may not be totally realistic, I'd like the rest of the setting to be real.

Also, the "hot like" will mean their characters are similar to the person named, not identical, so they won't be accosted everywhere they go for autographs, etc. but we can still use their pictures for our characters.

And unlike in the movie, the machine was destroyed when some kid spilled his drink on it - or maybe it was hit by a freak meteor - it's not really that important.

Now for the disclaimer:  I'm not going to be around much the next week, but I might be able to check in once a night for messages, and I'll try to respond if I can during the week.  After this week, I should be back to full availability and by then we should have details worked out, etc.  My idea is that this will be a two-person game, but we could probably make it work with 3 or 4 if there's enough interest.

ps:  I'm open to playing this via IM's as well as in the forum.  Also, I'll consider some variations in the wishes if we end up with more than two players, but I'm primarily looking for at least two characters with the Femdom approach to survival.
What a shame -- The money you spent on those tattoos could have gone toward a boob job.
===
My Ons and Offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=97303.0
==============
I have taken The Oath of Don't Waste My Friggin' Time

Khanken

I really can't find written words for how... interested I am in this. I have a wide knowledge of superstitions and a strong desire to dedicate some time and writing to this storyline. This sounds a little like the movie, "Change-Up," as well. The awkwardness of it all is going to be laughable, and I can relate to where this is going. Where do I sign up? I can totally offer my own ideas, whether in reply or PM until the thread starts up.

NiceTexasGuy

Khanken, thanks for your interest (and so soon after I posted it.)  As I said, I'm going to be away from the computer for about a week, so I was expecting rare instances of mildly interested people to come and go (despite how awesome I think the idea is, lol.)

So, I guess consider you and me signed up, and we'll wait a bit to see if anyone else is interested. 

I'm all about detail (not the 12 paragraph description of the dust settled on the ledge, but details as in where is the story set, what time of the year, what are their backgrounds, etc.)  I think that helps a lot with the realism, so we know it's bikini weather and we have at least one character who is a champion at some particular video game, or who knows how to change a tire.

Wait a minute, hot girls needing to change a tire?  I don't think so, not if there are boys around to do it for them.

Any way, you get the idea.  So, any ideas you have, you can either share them here (in the hope others will be interested) or PM them to me.

Thanks again.
What a shame -- The money you spent on those tattoos could have gone toward a boob job.
===
==============

Khanken

I really should thank you just for posting this idea. Its all kinds of awesome. Detail is a definite must, and I offer that for a story this interesting. I was thinking that the machine could be a last ditch effort by an aging Japanese-American electrician to leave a mark on American culture and the value of wishing and hoping. Knowing our characters' luck, he'd be unable to fix it when its broken down... or so he'd claim. The machine would contain a realistically animated Kitsune, a spirit of both benevolence and mischief, somewhere between human and fox form, a playful smirk lighting up her features. But she would personify an ambiguity between the Kitsune, the Huli jing, a Chinese fox spirit that causes raw mischief and seduces humans, and the more frightening evil Kumiho of Korean lore.

Anyway, my thought is that the machine would be locally infamous for "granting wishes" to very few people, offering wisdom instead in most cases. Our characters would see it as a joke and play along. Mine would be knowledgeable of the machine's lore and play along in almost a taunting manner, as if daring the machine to grant his wish. The machine would seem to hesitate before deciding to grant the wishes, and its tail would seem to split into nine tails, and it would then wink and say that the wish was granted, with some vague reference for foreshadowing. Needless to say, the programmed fox spirit would see mischief and disbelief in the two young men... and not be able to resist.

How the transformation affects our characters and their friendship would be very heavily based on character development in their new bodies. My character would be in school for engineering, likely, and he'd have a way with building computers and winning online strategy games, such as League of Legends, always playing the mage for raw power to compliment his skill. I was thinking maybe your character would be better off with money and own the car, and mine would be the only person in town crazy enough to keep it together. My character would be upset about the early onset of balding and even more upset about gay classmates making advances because of his sensitive nature. Anyway, that's a rough outline of my own ideas toward this. This kind of game is totally worth waiting for.

Le Immortelle

Oh I adore the concept..would you be interested by any chance, in having my girl be one of them amongst those who make a wish, with her wishing to be a really, hot guy? It sounds like a lot of fun!

NiceTexasGuy

Thanks to everyone who has expressed an interest, either here or via PM's,  in playing this. 

Unlike my other ideas (I thought they were good, but I guess I was wrong) this generated a lot more interest quicker than I imagined.

After much anguish, it looks like this might work better as a two person game between Khanken and me.  Given the interest in the game, I won't be upset if someone else wants to use the same premise for themselves, providing if it turns into a blockbuster movie (or any movie for that matter) I get my fair share of the profits. 

Therefore, I'll leave this open in case anyone else is interested in posting here in search of roleplay partners.

Thanks, and good luck.
===
==============

DKDBSD

Shame you decided to close this off to it being more then two people I love gender change rpies.

NiceTexasGuy

Quote from: DKDBSD on January 15, 2012, 02:27:06 PM
Shame you decided to close this off to it being more then two people I love gender change rpies.

Well, there's no reason other's can't post here looking for partners to play the same thing.

If anyone does, can they please send me a PM to let me know.  I'd like to think I helped out my fellow man (as in mankind, not specifically males, you know) and would love to follow a bit to see how things go.
===
==============

NiceTexasGuy

===
==============

NiceTexasGuy

Because I have been away for so long - thanks to my rather interesting set of circumstances - I apologize to anyone who missed me.  Anyway, on the the next item of business:

Bump!

Thank you.
===
==============

Teke

I missed you good buddy!  ;D Welcome back and good luck!
A&A

NiceTexasGuy

Quote from: Teke on April 16, 2013, 01:10:14 PM
I missed you good buddy!  ;D Welcome back and good luck!

Thank you my friend -- and I know you want to play this with me, don't you?
===
==============

Teke

I've got way too much on my plate at the moment and already have another in the works... But that little 6 letter "F" word is always so tempting.

I'll hit you up if I lose a story, promise. 
A&A