News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

DnD: Monstergirl Adventures

Started by Zaer Darkwail, March 09, 2010, 03:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cythieus

Hello people, its been a while since I've really posted in the games here, most of the games I was in died and I've been kind of lurking around for a while. I had an idea for a male bard I wanted to play a while back. So basically that's what I want to make. (this is if you need anyone else in the game)

Zaer Darkwail

So far got 1-2 monster girls and dozen adventurers (3-5 already) so far I understand. Anycase I make the game thread somewhere today where you can post charsheets and such.

Cythieus

Isn't it a bit grossly unfair to give one side 3,000 in starting gold and the other side what would basically be well under a tenth of that?

Zaer Darkwail

Same could be said about the stats as monster girls have higher average score than adventurers do (but adventurers have choice of optimize more).

But I gave monster girls plenty of gold as altough they have monster race they likely do not have all it's abilities of the monster race (and depend on taking levels as monster improve themselves or class levels). Also what I see there are few monster girls applicants so I gived somesort cookie to play a role where monster girls are attacked on sight or in generally fought against. So I simply gave girls small chance to capture adventurers (as game is all about that really; monster girls trying capture men and women).

I prefer in general give bit more gold than just increase level of monster girls (as levels are sometimes stronger than extra gold). Also note you can freely kill ANY monster girls I control as GM but please refrain from killing PC controlled monsters :P.

Tribalz

Hey there everyone! Any room left? I'll play anything that requires playing, being an old-hand at DnD 3.5 :D This just seems like an interesting idea, that's all! I don't mind playing an adventurer or a monster.
Ons & Offs

Also, appologies to anyone RP'ing with me. It's been a -very- merry Christmas! ^^*

Zaer Darkwail

So far as I know there should be spots left on monsters side :)

Nantang

I wouldn't mind joining. I generally know how to play, but I don't have my character sheet. We'll see how it goes

Tribalz

I'll play a monster girl then, should be fun ;)
Ons & Offs

Also, appologies to anyone RP'ing with me. It's been a -very- merry Christmas! ^^*

Cythieus

I will go ahead and roll up a character later today. (figuratively of course)

Zaer Darkwail

I bump and announce there are 3 monster girls and 2 adventurers (one female and one male). I need 2 more adventurers and one monster girl (preferably but can start with 3) before I can start IC threads.

maniac

Do you still have an opening? Heh I was considering a succubi or an Amazon

Zaer Darkwail

I got spot free, I recommend Amazon :). Monster girl party could use a amazon 'shaman' as caster/healer (spirit shaman or druid either way works fine in that dual role).

maniac

I haven't played much DnD so this will be a learning experience for me heh. But definatly a succubi or Amazoness. If someone coudl give me a hand making up the character ssheet it would be much appreciated. Oh also, what does a 'lesser' amazoness look like? Much like a lesser succubi?

Zaer Darkwail

Well, amazon is not really a 'monster' race but more tribal society. You can play pretty much any 'non-monster' humanoid (elf, human, dwarf, gnome or even halfling) who has become amazon. In essence only difference between normal humanoids and amazon is that amazons follow tribal rules and also all amazons have touch of succubus curse in them (in practice meaning they have unsatisfied hunger for men).

Tribalz

And a high charisma stat if you're playing with the monsters, right?
Ons & Offs

Zaer Darkwail

Aye, as if you play any monster you get default 20 charisma minimum, and you get 22 charisma only if your racial has +4 bonus to charisma. +6 gives 24 etc.

Tydorei

seems like there is still space left... i may join.

Zaer Darkwail

Nice, I have one monster girl coming so have 4 in that side while adventurers lack one more party member. I prefer adventurers to have 3-4 members. But will start if we get 3th member that side.

Zaer Darkwail

Also note to be 'adventurer side' you may not need to be regular adventurer but 'tamed' monster girl is another option.

rancorius

sounds interesting, still looking for adventurers?

Matthew

I'm likely a bit late to the party here, but if you need a replacement player, both sides sound as though they could be rather interesting to RP

Zaer Darkwail

Well, I am mostly seeking adventurers. So far only 2 shown up. We got 4 monster girls and such but would not hurt have 5th if it is good concept ;)

Matthew

Adventurer I can do... if we're sticking with the D&D system, I'd likely go for some sort of LG/NG, overly naive cleric type ^^

Zaer Darkwail

Works fine, we stick in DnD system, 3.5 edition.