[MUL] Ryumaru's Idea Thread v2.Mew

Started by Vanity Evolved, July 26, 2008, 03:06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanity Evolved

So, after a long time away from Elliquiy, I've decided it's time I caught up with my websites again, and put in a good, long, hard search to make some roleplaying connections again. =3

I'm not too keen on forum RP, and would prefer to play over something like AIM or MSN, or through #E. But if pushed, I -could- give forum roleplay another go...

This is an open-ended list; these are just some examples. If you don't like these, feel free to PM me with your own suggestions, and I'll be glad to give it a go. =D I will try my best to keep adding to these. Ignore how basic the list is, at the moment.

Just to note, I would prefer females - something about guy's playing girls puts me a lil' on edge. D= Sorry.

'Reverse-Cowgirl, I Choose You!' - Pokemon [MUL]

I know this'll disappoint the Pokemorph and furry fans out there, but no, I'm not so much in the mood for sex with Pokemon - but I would adore a Pokemon based game, where a newbie trainer and his heavily-endowed, marshmellow Hell giving companion have gotta' catch 'em all... and gotta' screw everywhere!

The Lost World [MUL]

No matter how much technology advances, we always find ourselves discovering something new about the world each day; a new disease, a new species, a new land-mass...

What if there was a place where technology altogether had failed to find? A world completely off the map?

Appearing on no navigational charts, no rumours, no contact, nothing... an island completely hidden from humankind. The Lost World. A place where dinosaurs continued to roam, amazons hunt and feast on buffets of raptor flesh, scaled humaniods reign the jungles and savages and shamanistic tribes live amongst the trees that had yet to meet civilization...

... until a certain young male's plane is caught by a freak wind, crashing into the shore of this island. The only survivor, about to discover a world of amazing wonder, and horrifying terror.

'Konnichi-wa, Master!' [MUL][VAN]

Something along the lines of Chobits, DearS, and Ah! My Goddess! - Details can be discussed between us, but in essence? An ordinary boy has his life turned upside down when a not-so-ordinary girl is thrust into his life, him being reluctantly charged with the care of this girl, helping her to understand how to live in this strange world of ours, whilst trying to avoid his own growing feelings for her...

Optionally:

Something along the same lines. Boy recieves a mysterious package of a humaniod robot, who knows nothing about herself, or why she's there... only she wishes to attend to all her 'masters' needs. Insert sexual awkwardness, blosseming romance and some mystery adventure to the mix. Viola. =3

Dead Awaken [MUL]

So, you know the drill: Something just ain't right. Toxic fumes, military man-made viruses, space radiation, too much red meat in your diet... what was just an average day has become something quite abnormal with the addition of walking corpses all about the city.

Insert two average Joes; one angsty, confused young lad forced to take survival into his own hands, and an older, more-than-well endowed, equally confused and messed up female. Ending up together, these two will travel in hunt of survival!

They'll visit (and most likely hump in, teary, grimmy, fear driven lust) exotic locales such as broken down restrooms, looted malls, corpse filled warehouses among other things.

You ready for the world of survival horror? I hope so.

A Modern Faerie Tale [MUL]

Nothing specific about this; all I know is that I'm in the mood for something graphic. Unrealistically stretching holes, while a floating, adorable lil' faerie repeatedly takes monster cock, in all sorts of explicit ways.

Is she pregnent? Is it fat? No, it's her human lovers cock bulging against her stomach as she drools and passes out in ecstasy!

... And They All Lived Happily Ever After [MUL]

Once again, nothing specific, just a general idea I had - Modern meets fairy tale. Guy and/or girl end up going through some kind of alternate dimension, faeire ring, drinks a magic potion, whatever... and wakes up in a land of dreams and magic. Flying monkies fighting Saint George-esque knights, anthro Big Bad Wolves hunting down said female, and the like... think something like Narnia.

... And Let's Do It Like They Do On The Discovery Channel. [MUL]

This isn't a specific idea, just something I really got the urge for - something a bit strange. Discovery sex kinda' covers what I'm thinking of. Basically, sex with something 'different'. Be it a druid who can shift into an animal, a mermaid with strange reproduction rituals and mating habits, something with a completely different biology and way of reproducing.

[New] The Maid's Story [MUL]

After finishing highschool, young Ryumaru found himself looking for a job, and to see a bit of the Japanese country-side before Uni. Looking through the papers, he found himself something which seemed simple, and charming... a discreet advert for an assistant for a maid's training household somewhere in the country. So, hopping on the earliest train, he makes his way there...

... unknown to him is that the position is for an assistant to a strong, sexy business woman. His jobs were to be simple; help training the girls in keeping the house clean, cooking food, serving their clients... including teaching these inexperienced girls their night lessons, everything from how to give their clients perfect head, through to things such as peeing in a litterbox for doing sub-par work...

Who knows what might develop between him and his trainees, or will he discover the history behind his employee, and why she now single-handedly works this high-esteem academy in the middle of no-where, and why she keeps faith in him, given his equal inexperience in both normal and nightly lessons?

[Note] Would love to try this one, honestly.

[New] Final Fantasy XXX-2 [MUL][VAN]

Not much to explain, really - I adore Final Fantasy X-2, and think an erotic version would be awesome. Especially considering half the costumes you get to dress up in, and the general setting. This can be anything from completely made up characters, to a made-up character joining the Gullwings.

[New] You Thought Loki and a Giantess Was Bad? [MUL]

Once again, nothing too special. Generally, just looking for a Norse based mythological game, including destined warriors, drinking mead, eating meat and screwing the gods.

[New] Ghost Game [MUL]

Something based on the film of the same name.

There's a new hit reality show sweeping the world, by the name of Ghost Game; it was what came about when a bunch of guys over in Japan thought Big Brother, I'm a Celebrity..., and Most Haunted were a better mix together.

And so, a group of people end up in the third series of this new reality show, Ghost Game. Set in Cell: Kuragawa, a discontinued prison built on the site of multiple tragedy's, such as the innocent slaughter of hundreds of Japanese civilians, suspected traitors, American soldiers, Sengoku murderers, ronin massacres and Meiji deathsites. Sure, it's creepy to begin, and it's great fun seeing the players freak out, and 'die'... what happens when on this one day, the spirits of those past took vengence upon those now in the game?

[New] Battle Royale [MUL][VAN]

Once again, the basic idea comes from the book and film series by Koshun Takami.

With Japanese standards of education and crime on the rise, deliquensy and unemployment at their highest in years, the government impliments the most extreme form of deterant - the Reformation of Education Act. Affectionately known to the military, and those who watch this brutal reality show as Battle Royale, randomly selected classes from all over the small island are chosen to be sent to an abandoned island off the coast of Osaka. Given explosive collars, weaponry, and the bonus that failing to kill all overs but the partner you're linked with, every collar on the island afrter a year will explode, slaughtering all who were placed there. Only the two who remain will be given the chance to escape the island of alive. Might makes right!

[New] You May Kiss The Bride... [MUL][VAN]

So, I've been reading a manga recently called Futari Ecchi (Step Up! Love Story), which is basically hentai mixed with a sex manual. And one of the most goddamn cute and hillarious love stories I've seen in my life. And I would love to do something along the same lines. =)

Basic plot idea: An archetypal, shy, virginal and doting young Japanese girl is match-made by her parents to the archetypal, eager and worried, virginal and sexually charged Japanese guy. Both meet a couple of times, share some words... only to end up married between their families, both eager for a grand-child. We'd play out them living together, the dramas which crop up (be it the odd case of impotence, or trying to get over certain sexual issues, girls trying to tempt him away from her) and as they go from naive, innocent virgins to a sexually open, experienced, loving couple. Insert comedic relief and more drama to taste. =)

[New] Sexy Emo Thigh High [MUL]

Horrible title I know, and I've not actually figured out -how- you'd milk a plot from this, but. xD Basically? Imagine your usual American highschool drama/Japanese highschool anime. Now, make it an all-girls school. An all-girl school full of short skirts, alternate fashion (ranging from scene kids, to loli-goths and visual kei fangirls) and hot girls. Throw in a hot guy to the mix. Go! =D

[New] World of Hornycraft? [MUL]

Not really much to say on this, but it's been one of the things on my mind at the moment... I would adore a sexually themed World of Warcraft RP. Preferably with something a little strange... For example, a Forsaken, Draenai, Orc or Tauren female, rather than the usual ultra-babe Blood Elf Warlocks. ;D LF1M lovely girl's Blackfathom Deep?

[New] Something Furry This Way Comes... [MUL]

Not so much an idea as something I'd like to try; recently, found myself -very- into erotic furry art, and like I say above, some of the weirder ones. I prefer not to play them, but a human doing things with them... and not just the usual vixen and fox anthro... but stuff ranging from Tauren-like cow anthros, horse anthros, maybe even some scaly kind of fish anthros... -Blush-

Vanity Evolved

5/8/08 - Added Dead Awaken and A Modern Faerie Tale. <3

Vanity Evolved

28/8/08 - Added ... And They All Lived Happily Ever After and The Maid's Story <3

Vanity Evolved

03/9/08 - Added ... And Let's Do It Like They Do On The Discovery Channel <3

Haibane

Quote'Konnichi-wa, Master!' [MUL]

Something along the lines of Chobits, DearS, and Ah! My Goddess! - Details can be discussed between us, but in essence? An ordinary boy has his life turned upside down when a not-so-ordinary girl is thrust into his life, him being reluctantly charged with the care of this girl, helping her to understand how to live in this strange world of ours, whilst trying to avoid his own growing feelings for her...

Optionally:

Something along the same lines. Boy recieves a mysterious package of a humaniod robot, who knows nothing about herself, or why she's there... only she wishes to attend to all her 'masters' needs. Insert sexual awkwardness, blosseming romance and some mystery adventure to the mix. Viola. =3
This rather appeals to me. Cuteness is sometimes good. I at once thought "Elfen Lied" but perhaps not... though a girl with strange powers might be amusing rather than an alien/robot/spirit woman.

Can we discuss? PMs perhaps.

Vanity Evolved

Sent a PM, love. =3

15/9/08 - Added Final Fantasy XXX-2, You Thought Loki and a Giantess Was Bad?, Ghost Game and Battle Royale

Vanity Evolved

15/10/08 - Added You May Kiss The Bride... and Sexy Emo Thigh High

Marguerite

Dead Awaken [MUL]
The Lost World [MUL]

Both intrigue me.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Haibane

Sexy Emo Thigh High - Combicon has just begun exactly this game as a big MP one. Can't I tempt you to the dark side of play-by-post? Hm? Not even a weeny bit?

Vanity Evolved

Sadly not. D= But it was Combi's lovely idea that inspired that in me, to be honest. ^^'

Vanity Evolved

22/12/08 - Added World of Hornycraft? and Something Furry This Way Comes...

Yes, unfortunately for you guy's, a certain kitten is back. =3 With a little update, and finally looking for games again. Mew!