News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

An online problem...

Started by Limoncello, October 28, 2009, 02:10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Limoncello

Greetings I have a problem.

In the near future I will not be able to reach E for 3 months. Then probably more after that. My question is how long does my membership last on E before I have to re-apply to E?
Cello Ons and Offs Work in process
Absence  Updated 12/8/2011

Currently accepting rps. Currently updating Ons and Offs. Message me for any ideas you may have or want to try.

Ket

You will stay a fully approved member.
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Bliss

We keep accounts active for quite a few months, especially if we have advanced notice of an extended departure... if you are away for a long, long time and your account becomes deactivated, you can just notify us when you do get back and we'll reactivate you. :)
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Vekseid

Your account only gets deactivated if your e-mail goes bad. And then it's just a matter of fixing your email.

Limoncello

You guys are amazing. I will let you guys know once I am sure what date I am leaving. ^^

Currently accepting rps. Currently updating Ons and Offs. Message me for any ideas you may have or want to try.

Limoncello

So it is official. I will not be online for 3 months. So yeah....See you guys in February!

Cecilia

Good luck and stay well on your Journey.