News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Are there any Elder Scrolls fans here?

Started by dovaholic, September 23, 2017, 02:03:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dovaholic

Seriously, if any of you enjoy playing the Elder Scrolls video games (Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, ESO, etc.), I have been super desperate to find you guys.

You should all, like... hit me up on here or in my PMs, because I need friends. And maybe a few Elder Scrolls based rps too. ;n;

CaptainNexus616

*raises hand* First played Oblivion before Skyrim was a thing. I was terrible at the game since it was my first Bethseda product but it grew on me :P
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \(`Д´)/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌

Deamonbane

Played Skyrim (finished it too) and have played ESO. Haven't for a while though.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Lux12

Played Morrowind, Oblvion, and Skyrim and I have to say of all the fantasy worlds in any major video game franchise, the Elder Scrolls probably has my favorite lore. That's partly why it's driving me up the freaking wall a sixth game hasn't been announced. It's torture I tell you!

Vergil1989

Skyrim and Oblivion both were my playgrounds for the longest time.  I even have a CYOA story up combining Game of Thrones with Skyrim going on right now, so yes, I am most assuredly a fan.  ;D

Lol and I agree with you Lux, although I've only seen bits and pieces of Morrowind so I don't know that game near as well as I'd like to.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

dovaholic

*nearly dies of happiness at the responses this board is getting*

Oblivion was my first game, then Skyrim, then I back-tracked to Morrowind. I have ESO for the PS4.

I am also being driven insane, waiting for Bethesda to quit re-releasing Skyrim and start working on TES VI, lol.

You guys should definitely pop by my PMs and plot with me, because I'm aching for a TES rp, honestly.

SaturnCeleste

I do!  I began online with Lady Moiraine's Morrowind if any of you old timers might remember.  I still play Morrowind on xbox.  I've played all the Elder Scrolls games but I'm really a Fallout girl.
To some, steampunk is a catchall term, a concept in search of a visual identity. To me, it’s essentially the intersection of technology and romance. – Jake von Slatt
Saturn Reads Tarot (Free) & E*rotic Readings,
Lickable Limericks, Saturn's Celestial Void, Saturn's Celestial Sojourn

Deamonbane

If anyone's interested, I've learned of some ways to run RPs, even group stories between ESO and a forum. A discussion would be welcome.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Vekseid

'dovaholic'. I feel guilty for not getting that.

I've put a ridiculous amount of time into Morrowind/Oblivion/Skyrim considering I've never bothered to actually -beat- them. Just keep going my own way. Too much fun brutalizing the thalmor repeatedly. <_<

Vergil1989

Lol....'guilty of that myself but tries not to show it.'  Ahem, no I didn't say anything.  ;D :-[
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Cognitive Brainfart

I played Oblivion for a while and also Skyrim. In fact, I still play it. Though my game is more of a "how many mods before it crashes" simulator xD
About a year ago I started looking at TES lore videos and kind of fell in love with it too :)

King Serperior

I've played Skyrim, but only the vanilla game without the DLCs (really hope to play those at some point).

I'm hoping beyond hope that Bethesda will give me an Elder Scrolls game set in the homelands of the Khajiit or Argonians.  Those are, by far, my top two favorite races, in that order.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

midnightblack

I only ever played Morrowind and that was a long time ago. Still, for me it remains a fascinating rpg with a lot of inspiring content.
The Midnight Lodge (O2 thread & completed tales compendium)
Thy Nightly Chambers (requests) updated!
Zerzura (albeit short, the best collaborative story I've ever completed here)

CaptainNexus616

https://youtu.be/lHbF9ynGZV0

I remember having this happen to me in the game, then seeing this...I lol'd
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \(`Д´)/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌

Mathim

Quote from: CaptainNexus616 on September 24, 2017, 03:07:11 PM
*raises hand* First played Oblivion before Skyrim was a thing. I was terrible at the game since it was my first Bethseda product but it grew on me :P

I tried Oblivion and was aghast at the fact that you don't just slow down when you're carrying too much equipment, you literally can't move AT ALL. So I promptly returned that piece of garbage for having such an unforgivable oversight.

Fortunately Skyrim fixed that and, I assume, improved over it in many other ways as well. Found it a lot less glitchy than its Fallout counterparts (until FO4) but still a bit annoying in places, like unpredictable vampire attacks on towns that can kill named characters without any ability to prevent. Also would have been nice to have something comparable to VATS, if only for archery attacks, but maybe in the next iteration. If Fallout 4 is any indication of how much this generation of consoles can improve over the last, surely a new ES game can blow the rest out of the water. But really, I stopped playing Skyrim because, hard as it is for me to believe, there was just TOO MUCH to do. Fallout was always more finite and manageable (but would still constantly crash after a certain point) so if the scale was more like FO4, I'd probably find that more appealing.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).