Stardust's Desires (Added From the Gods Above [MUL-EX])

Started by blackstardust, November 03, 2008, 07:00:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackstardust

Alright, I am just going to give you one or two of my idea's to see if you might be interested.  Thank you for looking. 

Before I start I just want to warn you my storylines are the kind that usually can play out to determine different things.  It's my first couple ideas so bear with me and feel free to PM me any questions.  I will check this board often so either ask here or in a message.

Her True Identity [MUL]

Jasmine De'Louke, age 17, is not who she was told she was.  She doesn't remember anything from before she was five.  All she has left from her real family and her real life, was hieroglyphs on the side of her neck.  She doesn't know what it says, doesn't know why it is there.  But she knows it was a key to her past. 

Alright, this roleplay is going to be about a girl.  Something happened to her before she was five but she cannot remember any of it.  All she remembers was being recieved by the family she has now.  The family who took her in, covers any trails that might lead to who she truly is.  It was their duty, their only way of protecting her.  The only unexplained item that they could not cover up were the heiroglyphs down the right side of her neck, they forbid her to ask about them, forbid her to bring them up. 

There is something deep inside her that feels like it is missing, something she knows has to do with her, her real identity, her real life.  Not this fake life.

I am looking for a gentleman to come into her life, whether it be to transfer into her school during her senior year or move in next door.  Somehow, I want him to end up recognizing her and needing to get closer to be sure she is who he thinks.  He will recognize her from so long ago. He ends up realizing that she doesn't know who she is, what she is.  He decides he must find a way to get close to her, to show her or tell her of who she really is.  That her entire life has been a lie.

He may or may not fall in love with her.  May or may not have already been destined for her.  We will decide as the story goes.

Life isn't fair![BON][NC]

A young woman inherits a small town book shop from her grandparents.  Her parents lived in another state.  One day while working at the book store a man strolled in acting like he was looking for some old town records. He is a wanted man, and looking for a hostage to give him some leverage and company.  She was in for a surprise, he chose her.

From the Gods Above [MUL-EX]
~~~-Man discovers an elemental goddess being hidden in the church catacombs.  They did so because they believed her to be demonic and keep her there but do take care of her.  He finds her, frees her and wins over her trust all in the while knowing very well who and what she was.  He wants to gain the status of a god and knows the only way to do so would be to impregnate the goddess.  Could either be forced or otherwise.
*Definite pregnancy, possible bondage, toys whatever your delight.

I would play the girl obviously.

The Hidden Treasure

Annalise knows very little of her past. Where she came from or if anyone exists where she lived. She just remembers stumbling into this town, dirty, bleeding and weak. She walked into a store where she was taken in at the mere age of 14. Little did she know, she was special.

This was a religious town and the towns people didn't take well to her. Once they found out she had the ability to create and control fire and heat they automatically deemed her as a devils child.

Now being a child she had little to no fight in her. In fact, she trusted them. They did take her in, feed her, cloth her, nurture her.

That was until they realized she was an elemental, took her to the church and brought her down to the basement where she was forced to stand with her arms, neck and ankles shackled to a wall. A simple ring between the shoulder blades on her back the only proof that they had sealed her powers.

She is their best kept secret, almost no one knows of her existence, let alone of where she was being kept. As of now, she is still in the basement, it is years later and she is very weak. Fighting to for a reason to even try as they have whipped it out of her almost completely.

~~ Looking for a gentleman who was the only other survivor of her village.  He knows who and what she is and has been searching for her.  He can stumble upon her as he would like, he would free her from her current situation only to enslave her himself (You may decide the reason), he may or may not remove the seal and he may or may not fall in love with her or already loved her in the village.  I would like the story to play out as you would like too. 

Any ideas welcome, I am use to playing the submissive though so dominant roles don't become me.

The Unbreakable Toy [NC-E to EX]
Master/Slave

The woman in the cell is no ordinary woman.  Though yes, she is human, her spirit and fiery personality make up for it.  She was found in a small village being taken over by slave drivers.  She put up a hell of a fight when they found her in the village's make shift dojo.  Most of the women in her village were taken and turned into slaves, almost all of which became immediately submissive because of fear, those who didn't, ended up being killed or killing themselves.

Jade was another story, she was the villages warrior woman, except she was still in training.  She let herself get close to no one after her brother died, let no one get close to her yet, here she is, lying in a cell, heavily sedated.  It was the only way she could be taken in alive, the leader had realized it watching her fight.  She acted like it was an endess fight and only her own death would end it.  Oddly, this caused the leader to become interested in her, he planned on getting a high price for a girl such as herself.  That was if he didn't have fun with her himself.

blackstardust

Alright, I am looking for the master in Slave vs. Girlfriend, found Girlfriend. Thanks.

Muse

*Raises a hand.*  May I have that honor? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

blackstardust

It's yours, give me a few to set up teh thread

blackstardust

Doomsday

Your new one looks very interesting.

blackstardust

Something you might be interested in trying?

Doomsday

Sure thing, I got to get off for a few, but I'll brainstorm some character ideas, and you can give some suggestions here.

PhantomPistoleer

Man, your first SL would be a great setting for my Malkavian. :)
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

blackstardust

Quote from: HPDDJ on November 07, 2008, 03:56:41 PM
Sure thing, I got to get off for a few, but I'll brainstorm some character ideas, and you can give some suggestions here.

Ok.  So I am back and ready to go.  Have you figured out what you were going to do with you with your character?

blackstardust

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on November 07, 2008, 03:58:48 PM
Man, your first SL would be a great setting for my Malkavian. :)

Does that mean you would like to play it with me?

*pleading eyes*

PhantomPistoleer

By the way everyone, I said yes.  ::smirks sadistically!::
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

blackstardust

Looking forward to it Phantom going to cross it off now.  :)

Haibane

If your slave and GF game does no work out, I'd be interested in filling in.

EDIT: If you need me, please PM me as I'm taking this thread off my 'notify' list (which is stupidly huge *sigh*)

blackstardust

The Ache Within and Daddy's Lil' Treasure Added

blackstardust

blackstardust

blackstardust

Added From the Gods Above and Hidden Treasure

Ideas welcome as well.  Looking for roleplays.

blackstardust