New fetish :D

Started by cattycutie, December 01, 2008, 10:50:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cattycutie

Since his wife left 5 years ago, [David]* hadn't so much as glanced at another woman. Not until her.
Beth.
She was a stunner, and he'd never imagined she'd fall for him, but she had, and he was glad of it. She'd turned 17 last April, and he'd turn 43 in July. They'd been together for around 7 months, but they still hadn't made love: he didn't want to hurt her, and besides, they were both perfectly happy without having to have sex. It was easier that way, he mused as he took Beth's hand and led her up towards her parents' house.

They'd left his son, Shane, with his grandparents. It was better that they didn't drop this bombshell on her mum and dad yet. It was enough that their daughter was with a man 26 years her senior, without telling them that she was the stepmother of a 6-year-old.
He knocked nervously on the door with his spare hand. "Don't worry..." She whispered, giving his hand a reassuring squeeze.

Shane loved his mummy nearly as much as his daddy did, so when he had been asked how he'd feel if Mum and Dad got married, he was ecstatic. He'd had a really difficult time not telling Beth about it, but he'd managed it, and Dad had promised that he'd ask her tonight, right after he'd spoken to her dad. He'd explained that it was "tradition", he called it, to ask a lady's father before asking her.

The door opened and Graham, Beth's father, appeared. He was a tall man and only 3 years David's senior. He already looked disapproving, but strained to stay polite.

*David can be changed, just because I couldn't think of a name ^^)

I would love, love, LOVE anyone who'd play this with me *Hint hint*
Beth's kinks

Hold me, I'm a fermata!

cattycutie

Beth's kinks

Hold me, I'm a fermata!

pdubs83

Caught my eye... where do you see the story going?
Solo Games:
HMS Faulcon (dormant)
Shattered Alliance (dormant)
The Revolution (dormant)
Hidden Desire (active)
Neighborly Love (dormant)

cattycutie

Well... Parent's aren't so thrilled, obviously...
Quite worried in fact.
He's a little awkward, she tries to get closer, little kisses, trying to cuddle up on the sofa, but he reallly wants to make a good impression, building up to ask her fatherfor his permission to propose. From there, it's kind of whatever goes. :P
Beth's kinks

Hold me, I'm a fermata!

pdubs83

Could be a fun play.  Still looking for a partner, I assume?
Solo Games:
HMS Faulcon (dormant)
The Revolution (dormant)
Hidden Desire (active)

cattycutie

I am now playing this, but I wouldn't mind playing with you at the same time, if you're still up for it.
Beth's kinks

Hold me, I'm a fermata!

pdubs83

If you're interested, sure, if not that's fine too; don't want to get you into two of the same story if you don't want. ;)
Solo Games:
HMS Faulcon (dormant)
The Revolution (dormant)
Hidden Desire (active)

cattycutie

No, I'm definitely interested :)
Beth's kinks

Hold me, I'm a fermata!

pdubs83

Sounds lovely, then, care to hash out a few things in PM?
Solo Games:
HMS Faulcon (dormant)
The Revolution (dormant)
Hidden Desire (active)

cattycutie

*Bumps again; REALLY wants something to do!!*
Beth's kinks

Hold me, I'm a fermata!

Aaleril

Hmm, I could perhaps help you here. But, I'm curious if you may be interested in play an older woman instead. Let me know!
I'm sorry all, but life has caught up to me and all the workload associated. I will try to get back to the stories ASAP!

O/Os: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Aaleril

cattycutie

Beth's kinks

Hold me, I'm a fermata!

cattycutie

Beth's kinks

Hold me, I'm a fermata!

cattycutie

*Hates bumping. Truly. But bump!!*
Beth's kinks

Hold me, I'm a fermata!

Hunter