I <3 the Above Person

Started by stormkitten, June 04, 2009, 02:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kendra

awww I <3 Adroit because he is ridiculously patient  ;)

adroitgrayman

I < 3 Kendra because she makes me her patient. LOL
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Kendra

lol you're the best patient I've ever had :P

I <3 Adroit because he makes me smile  :D

adroitgrayman

I < 3 Kendra because she takes away my heart with her cute smile.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

TheLegionary

I < 3 Adroit, because he can see what I have never seen: Kendra' smile.

Cyra

I < Legion cause of "Veni, vidi, vici".

adroitgrayman

I < 3 Cyra as she is sweet to be around.

Kendra

i <3 Adroit because he is Amazing, Decadent, Reasonable, Open, Inspiring and Tentative  :-*

Insanityenviesme

I love Ken because she can make name acronyms..
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Kendra

I <3 Insanity because he loves me!! LMAO okay seriously... because he is so sweet :P

Insanityenviesme

I love Ken because she has fallen into the thinking I'm sweet trap!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Kendra

I <3 Insanity because he thinks that I think i've fallen into that trap when we all know I haven't :P
lol

Insanityenviesme

I love Ken because she knows she has fallen into my trap but looks so cute trying to convince me otherwise
Moments of Sanity

Jag

I <3 Insanity because he compliments me more than I deserve to be. ^_^
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Insanityenviesme

I love Michi because she doesnt know how beautiful a person she is
Moments of Sanity

Kendra

I <3 Insanity because he has just proved my 'sweet' theory true ;)

Insanityenviesme

I love Ken becaue I've now fallen into her trap!
-laughs-
Okay..maybe I am a litttttle sweet
Moments of Sanity

Kendra

i <3 Insanity because ... just because he's Him  XD *hugs*

MrDiamondBackJack

I <3 Kendra for being a strong woman, and yet sensual.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Sashira

I <3 MrDiamondBackJack so much, I agreed to RP in the "Light" section just so I could play with him. :P

Insanityenviesme

I love Sash because she has the perfect threesome...a cool name, an incredible avi and an even better personal Text
Moments of Sanity

MrDiamondBackJack

I love Insanity for sticking to one cool Avi, while the rest of us play musical faces.  We change our faces, but you change what is being the face.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Cyra

I< Diamond because of his honesty about our avi's-changed mine again this morning :-[

adroitgrayman

I < 3 Cyra because she has moved the camera more over her body giving better glimpses of the erotic curves.

MrDiamondBackJack

I <3 Adroit for being an example for all of us in endurance.  He has been cupping that girl's breasts for more than a month now, with no signs of crapped fingers.