For The Crown (A Game of Conquest)[Prince, Nobles and Warriors needed]

Started by LimitlessNikkie, August 01, 2012, 06:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuje

Quote from: sesshomaruartist on August 11, 2012, 07:34:25 PM
I believe this King does not trust him as such with the kingdom secrets, plus the spy isn't used only on the other Kingdom perhaps to study his own family as well. Since even though the King trusts his family, those are the very people whom can lead to the downfall of a kingdom since they are closest to the king. Especially with some one as volatile as Reynard around :P

LOL. I could totally see the Aserit family spying on each other. LOL, I'm sitting here picturing a scene where they all accidently hired the same spy to spy on each of them without any of them realizing that they hired the same spy. :)

sesshomaruartist

Quote from: Kuje on August 11, 2012, 07:43:51 PM
LOL. I could totally see the Aserit family spying on each other. LOL, I'm sitting here picturing a scene where they all accidently hired the same spy to spy on each of them without any of them realizing that they hired the same spy. :)

That was the point of this spy, being some one whom could be easily swayed of course the money has to be substantial :P

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: sesshomaruartist on August 11, 2012, 07:24:45 PM
Am thinking of making a last character acting as a spy for the King of Aserit (the other kingdom already has one I think) Although this character was a former mercenary so whoever offers him more he is loyal to. In the words of some one famous "show me the money" Any thoughts guys?

Aserits already getting its loyal bonus character should be hearing more about it soon Aiden already pmed me for permission.

sesshomaruartist

Quote from: LimitlessNikkie on August 11, 2012, 08:02:41 PM
Aserits already getting its loyal bonus character should be hearing more about it soon Aiden already pmed me for permission.

Any idea when the siggy pic for this group rp will be out hon?

LimitlessNikkie

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

lenka

sesshomaruartist

lenka

How Whole load of incest talk seems like it.. tut tut!

sesshomaruartist

Quote from: lenka on August 11, 2012, 09:35:46 PM
How Whole load of incest talk seems like it.. tut tut!

Hehe I am sure we can fit you in somewhere hon ;)

lenka

ahh, but you see Princess Kiara is a good girl...she wouldn't consider watching her brother secretly disrobe..he is never home ;)

Lumasan

Bookmark explode. And please the only guilty thing that Amelia will do is slip potent aphrodisiacs in your food. It helps make talks easier if people are enjoying themselves. Amelia's motto: Party hard and party sexy. Rofl maybe idk... XD
My Ons and Offs/My Current Cravings 1x1's

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

sesshomaruartist

Quote from: Lumasan on August 11, 2012, 09:52:35 PM
Bookmark explode. And please the only guilty thing that Amelia will do is slip potent aphrodisiacs in your food. It helps make talks easier if people are enjoying themselves. Amelia's motto: Party hard and party sexy. Rofl maybe idk... XD

lol sounds like a lot of people will have to watch their food :P

Quote from: lenka on August 11, 2012, 09:44:27 PM
ahh, but you see Princess Kiara is a good girl...she wouldn't consider watching her brother secretly disrobe..he is never home ;)

But she would if he was :P

bubby

Aiden??! Is playing a loyal character??? *Chokes and clutches her heart*

Aiden

I would not go as far as saying Loyal, Aserit is just lucky that the tribe his family descended from were among the firsts to form the Kingdom.  XD

lenka

*grins*
look forward to seeing you in action once again Aiden  >:)

bubby

Aiden

bubby

Aiden

bubby

*Tries to figure out that comment... hurts her brain and resorts back to yelling at the Seahawks for NOT BLOCKING THAT DUDE!!!*

Aiden

lenka

Quote from: Aiden on August 11, 2012, 10:50:49 PM
Everyone is so young! Even our kings/queens!

I had noted that too actually..maybe bring some old flair into the mix and do some damage!

Montagne

Quote from: lenka on August 11, 2012, 10:59:24 PM
I had noted that too actually..maybe bring some old flair into the mix and do some damage!

Lorenso is a rakish 52, he only chases you young ones. *old man grumpy face*

Aiden

I was thinking that, but didn't want to be older then the king/queen, so I made him early thirties

Enough that he has seen his share of battles and even fought alongside the king and queen.