Cravings and Ideas -F for anyone-

Started by SunflowerKisses, January 15, 2017, 09:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunflowerKisses

Hello everyone. I have a little free time on my hands and a overflowing muse right now. Figured I'd put down all my cravings and see if I get any takers. Feel free to pm me. Ideas are always up for a little tweaking and I'd love to hear your ideas as well. Before you pm me please read my O/Os. They are linked in my signature.

At the moment I am craving and dying for more plot centered topics. What's on this page is what I'm craving. You can look at my main idea page too but please keep in mind. Right now I want something where plot/story takes the front seat. Smut/sexy times will have to live riding shotgun.

First a few characters that I have been dying to write. I am willing to tweak a few things if need be but I have put a lot of thought and effort into these characters so while they will adapt to their surroundings and stories what you see is basically what you get with them.

At the moment I don't have a solid idea for Alex. She can either be played as a mutant or just a assassin. The setting it more Marvel for her mutant self, would love for her to be paired with possibly Bucky Barns or maybe even Steve Rodgers. Totally up for a OC too.
Craving to write her
Alex

N a m e ||
Alexandra Joy Banks
P r e f e r r e d + N a m e ||
Alex
A g e ||
G e n d e r ||

O r i e n t a t i o n ||
or
P h o t o s ||
Alex

H e i g h t ||
5'5
H a i r + C o l o r ||
Dirty blonde. Goes to the middle of her back
E y e + C o l o r ||
Bright green with gold flecks in them
W e i g h t ||
B i r t h m a r k s ||
Freckles lightly scattered across her nose and cheeks.
B r e a s t + S i z e ||
32C

T a t t o o s ||
None as of now.
P i e r c i n g s ||
None as of now.
O t h e r ||
Various scars scattered on her body. A scar going vertical across her right cheek, roughly two inches long. One nasty looking scar was actually four claw like marks starting on her left side and angling down the front of her flat stomach to hook over her right hip where they stopped. Scars on her left knee and hip from a car accident and surgery.

B r i e f + P e r s o n a l i t y ||
♪ Alex is a living weapon, has seen, done and been forced to do the unimaginable. The emotional and mental damage it has done to her is extensive, the young woman is greatly fucked up. She is extremely damaged and broken inside, only a small few truly see and know the extent of it.  She prefers to think of herself as a loner, typically doesn't play well with others and prefers to work alone.  She's the type that will shoot first and ask questions later, or never. She's rough around the edges and has a don't give a fuck attitude. Can be painfully blunt and rude, cold even, ice queen could be her nickname some days. She's a sarcastic sassy little shit, could be dying and she'd still out sass you. Some day's she lives to argue and cause trouble, there are only a very small handful of people that dare argue back, they are also the few people Alex trusts. It's easier to find out what they are hiding at area 51 then to earn her trust. Keeps her emotions pushed down deep and blocks them out a lot of the time. She'll kill and feel no remorse or loose sleep because of it. Yet the young woman is polite most of the time to strangers, could even use the word sweet at times. Don't let that fool you. Silent deadly rage lives just under the surface, the living weapon she had been forced to become as a child. There is a line you don't cross if you are stupid enough to cross it.. Well you pray for your life.  She's absolutely  ruthless when on a job, kills without blinking, it comes natural to the young woman. Killing is all she knows how to do, will get antsy and twitching if she goes without killing for long periods of time. While she is used to close quarters and no privacy the young woman will start climbing the walls if she'd forced to stay in one room or place for to long. Despite how she was forced to become a adult and killer when she had been a child. Alex still has some child like tendencies. Can get extremely whining and pouting when she is hurt, exhausted or just doesn't want to do something. Absolutely terrified of the dark, while most children were taught there was nothing to fear in the dark, Alex was taught the darkness was where the monsters lived, just waiting to drag you down and kill you. She sleeps with a light on along with a gun under her pillow and a knife within reach.  Under the layers upon layers of rage, heartless killer, sass and emotional damage, she does have a heart. You just have to get past all the shit to see it. Alex adores children, almost a different person around them. If you have earned her trust and gained her friendship, Alex would die for you without thinking about it, loyal to a fault to those that have proven and earned her trust. ♪
L i k e s ||
Music- The beach- Gun shops- Sleeping in- Warm chocolate chip cookies- Food in general- Quickly finishing a job- Fast cars- Watching pointless tv- Baseball- Thunderstorms- Walking in the rain- Ballet- Dancing- Not having to use her body to influence a man- Vodka or any strong alcohol- Knives- The stars or northern lights- Pulling pranks- Annoying Riggs- Taking baths-

D i s l i k e s ||
Cocky men- People that send her to clean up their messes- Not doing a job right- Hospitals- Snow, and the cold in general- Abusive people- Nightmares- Flashbacks- Needles- Having to get up early- Idiotic people- Dr Roman- Being seen or having to use herself as a sex object for a job- Getting up at the buttcrack of dawn- The dark- Getting shot- Idiots thinking they can fight her-

S t r e n g t h s ||
She is the 'perfect' weapon- Her powers, is able to control and manipulate fire- Does not need a source to be able to use fire- Able to manipulate temperature at times- Quick on her feet- Can use almost any weapon- Shows no fear, and almost fearless- Light and quick- Thinks on the run- Observant- The years of training that was pounded into her head- She is actually very intelligent- Surprisingly good with kids-

W e a k n e s s e s ||
Her temper- Her big mouth- Somethings make her freeze up- Bottling up all her emotions till she snaps- The smart ass don't give a shit attitude she gets- She pushes herself to far at times- She can be a little clumsy- Her issue with most authority figures- The flashbacks and nightmares- A few things will make her shut down completely- Her powers. Her powers are continuously growing and adapting, Alex struggles to keep up with her own powers and manage them at times. - Can't go below 40 degree when manipulating the temperature, it also drains her quickly- She will overexert herself and push her bodies limit to the point of passing out and or nose bleeds.
R e p u t a t i o n ||
Alex really doesn't have a reputation
O c c u p a t i o n ||
Miss Alexandra Banks 
J o b + D e s c r i p t i o n ||
Alex works as a top agent for SHIELD

M o t h e r ||
Hannah Banks - Dead
F a t h e r ||
James Banks - Dead
O l d e r + B r o t h e r ||
None
O l d e r + S i s t e r ||
None
W o m b + S h a r e r ||
None
Y o u n g e r + B r o t h e r ||
None
Y o u n g e r + S i s t e r ||
None
S t e p + F a m i l y ||
None
O t h e r ||
The closest things she has to a family now is Rex and Jonathan Riggs.
Rex is another mutant, who is a Agent and one of the best mechanics. Jonathan Riggs is in charge of the base Alex lives and works at.

H i s t o r y ||
Alex had a good childhood with loving parents until one night when she was seven, her parents and her went to the movies and on the way home a drunk driver smashed into their car head on, then caused a eight car pile up. Her parents died almost instantly, leaving Alex in the back seat knocked out with a nasty head wound, broken ribs and her left leg was broken in three different places. She spent two months in a hospital and now she won't even step foot in one unless shes forced or drugged. One of the nurses that took care of Alex while she was in the hospital, fell in love with the child and wanted to adopt her into part of her family, Alex had been thrilled but before she could file for adoption, another man already had. Mr Collens had adopted her for a 'program' One that used orphan kids. It was a program that trained children to be killers, whatever they needed, they could mold a child's mind into becoming it. It was brutal training, the adults slowly brain washing the children, molding them to be heartless killers, breaking them. Most of the children broke, Alex had stubbornly refused to completely break, clinging to a few memories that they couldn't make her forget. Alex was a highly trained assassin by the time she was twelve. To prove her alliance to them, she was forced to kill the nurse and her family that had wanted to adopt Alex. Not even six months later Dr Roman was interested in her, after taking some blood testes, he found out she had the X gene inside her and took her away to do experiments and bring her up to a new level of assassin. After 'encouraging' the X gene to mutate, it was discovered she was a class A fire mutant. It had been a living hell for the girl, she had gone through unimaginable pain and suffering during those four long years, they would often put mutants against mutants, it was either kill or be killed. Alex was barley sixteen when she managed to escape, living on her own knowing nothing but to kill the teen found she couldn't stop killing. It was all she knew, so she stared taking jobs while she ran and staid away from Dr Roman or the program that took her the first time. She was three months away from her seventeenth birthday when SHIELD found her, the orders had been to kill her. Riggs had called off the kill order learning that she was still just a child and ordered for them to bring her in.

Now at twenty three Alex had a somewhat normal life, or as normal for someone like her. She works for SHIELD doing the only thing she know how to do. She kills, only instead of doing it for the bad guys she does it for the good guys and gets to kill the bad guys.

T y p e + o f + H o m e ||
Apartment
L o c a t i o n ||
Rural
L a y o u t ||
Kitchens (#1), Bedrooms (#2), Bathrooms (#1), Living Rooms (#1), Dinning Rooms (#0), Basements (0) & Studies (#0)
F i n a n c i a l + S t a t u s ||
Upper Class
T r a n s p o r t a t i o n ||
Her JeepHer 1968 mustang
M o n e y + I n + W a l l e t ||
$54.34
H i r e d + H e l p ||
None

S e x u a l + L i k e s || I'll get this filled out 
S e x u a l + D i s l i k e s ||
S e x u a l + F a n t a s i e s || 
P a r t n e r s ||  None
C r u s h i n g || No one
C h i l d r e n || None

Charlie is my Dhmpir. -Half human/half vampire- I don't have a solid idea right now for her. Who she could be paired with is endless, another vampire, werewolf, witch, human or something else.
Craving to write her
Charlie

N a m e ||
Charlotte Anna Salvatore
P r e f e r r e d + N a m e ||
She goes by Charlie.
A g e ||
Frozen at 18- Age 711
Born- June 2 1305
G e n d e r ||

O r i e n t a t i o n ||
  / /
P l a y + B y ||
Haven't found a good picture for her yet.

H e i g h t ||
5'5
H a i r + C o l o r || 
Wavy dark chestnut hair that stops half way to the middle of her back.
E y e + C o l o r || 
Dark emerald green
W e i g h t || 
B r e a s t + S i z e ||
34C
T a t t o o || 
Tattoo and placement on her left hip
Tattoo and placement
A tattoo in white ink on the inside of each wrist. Left Right
Tattoo on her right arm
B i r t h m a r k s || 
Freckles splashed across her nose and cheeks
O t h e r || 
Scars scattered over her body, most of them she had gotten from the two years she was a monster. Cuts and scratch marks, that were never properly taken care of. Marks from the shackles digging into her skin for too long. A puckered, nasty looking starting a few inches from the small of her back and stopping between her shoulder blades just missing her spine on the left. Burn marks in random places.

B r i e f + P e r s o n a l i t y ||
[SIZE=12]♪[/SIZE] Charlie can be a very complex person. The Dhampir can be the most immature person on the plant, acting no better then a child at times. Probably has to do with being so old, being over 700 years old can get to a person. She is mature when the time calls for it. Normally Charlie is a easy going person, very go with the flow and has done something at three in the morning because she wanted to. Has a great sense of humor, if not a little dark and twisted.. or a lot. It all depends on who she is with. Is a sassy little fucker and knows it. Very stubborn too, loves to push buttons some days and cause trouble.  She can be a very sweet person, cares about people and has the tendency to try and bring home strays. She can be a sucker for a sap story and big watery eyes. She'd be that friend that pulls you out of a dark place and smacks sense back into you.  Other days she can be the biggest bitch in the world, and gives zero fucks to caring and the world in general. She has a fiery temper and you will know when she is angry. She has a dark side, a monster that lives just under the surface that leaks through at times. You push her far enough and the woman snaps, unleashing a blood thirty monster that doesn't stop. Charlie can be a scary person, dark, twisted, will enjoy bringing pain and listening to them beg for their life. This is the side you hardly see, she tries to keep the monster locked up and under control. There's a line you don't cross and if you do you pray for your life.  [SIZE=12]♪[/SIZE]
U n c o m m o n T r a i t s ||
Being a Dhmpir, Charlie has all the advantages  of a vampire. The speed, strength, being able to compel people and being immortal. Yet she is still half human, a heart beating fresh clean healthy blood into her body, making her stronger then most vampires. Her body it tougher then a normal humans but she still can get hurt, vervain, and wood are just a few things that can seriously hurt her.  She still has that blood lust a vampire does. She drinks blood and need it if she is badly hurt,starved or fighting. She can live without the blood but it isn't pretty, she turns pretty crabby when she doesn't have blood. Turns paler and looks more dead then alive. Also being part human means she needs sleep and to eat like a normal person would. She can also get sick but but for some reason for Charlie, the flu or common cold are ten times worse for her. She gets very dramatic and whiny when she is sick, thinks shes dying. When a vampire all your emotions are amplified, you feel things ten times stronger it feels like . It's worse for Charlie, she still has her soul, still having your soul, humanity and everything you feel is amplified? It's murder for her some days. Quite literally some days. Most of the time she has her emotions under control. There are days she slips and it normally ends in someone's death.
L i k e s ||
Her family/ friends- Sketching/painting- Fast cars- Reading- Fixing a junker car- Libraries, preferably old ones- Older buildings- Warm chocolate chip cookies- Most junk food out there- Sleeping without nightmares- Laying in the sun- Dancing- Cuddling- Lazy days- Thunder storms- Being sassy and back talking- Some days fighting/arguing-
D i s l i k e s || 
Loosing someone- Having to run at times- The cold- Having to wake up early- People who underestimate her- At times living so long and being what she is- Loosing control of herself- Not being able to fix a car- Not being able to save someone
R e p u t a t i o n || 
In the Vampire world shes known to be more of a good person. To the normal world shes known as a bad girl and a good person.
O c c u p a t i o n ||
Miss Charlotte Salvatore
J o b + D e s c r i p t i o n ||
Charlie has had many jobs. At the time she doesn't have a job.

M o t h e r || 
Mary Salvatore-UnDead
F a t h e r || 
Benjamin Salvatore-Dead
O l d e r + B r o t h e r ||
None that she knows of.
O l d e r + S i s t e r ||
None that she knows of.
W o m b + S h a r e r || 
No.
Y o u n g e r + B r o t h e r ||
None
Y o u n g e r + S i s t e r || 
None
S t e p + F a m i l y ||  color
O t h e r || 
Finn is like her big brother/father.
H i s t o r y || 
Charlie's mom was pregnant with her when she was turned thous turning Charlie into a half breed. After she was born she was abandoned at a young age of five, she had been left in the woods to die. Wondering around calling out for her mom Charlie was found by someone else a vampire named Finn who took her in and raised her. Charlies body stopped changing at age eighteen and she's now frozen looking at age. She now lives with Finn in his hometown, she does her best to stay under the radar and out of trouble.

T y p e + o f + H o m e ||
Homeless, Shack, Motel, Apartment, Cottage, House, Farm, Mansion, Penthouse.
L o c a t i o n ||
Inner City, City, Urban Suburban, Rural
L a y o u t || 
Kitchens (#1), Bedrooms (7#), Bathrooms (#6), Living Rooms (#2), Dinning Rooms (#1), Basements (1) & Studies (#4)
F i n a n c i a l + S t a t u s || 
Upper Class
T r a n s p o r t a t i o n ||
Her 1973 Ford
M o n e y + I n + W a l l e t ||
$ 27.45
H i r e d + H e l p ||
None

S e x u a l + L i k e s ||
Working on it.
S e x u a l + D i s l i k e s ||
Working on it.
S e x u a l + F a n t a s i e s ||
I will fill this in.....
P a r t n e r s || 
No one right now.
C r u s h i n g ||
No one.
C h i l d r e n ||
None- Unable to have children

Now onto the ideas!
Some of the ideas are a little more rough and basic, they will need to be fleshed out more.
At the moment these are the ideas I have been craving most but feel free to pm with your own ideas as well. I do have a full idea page, linked at the bottom as well. I haven't updated it in a little while but if you see something there you like let me know. Again I am craving more plot centered stories. 

Craving this
Supernatural

The possibilitys for this are endless. It could be two hunters that grew up together hunting, a hunter and a normal person thrown into hunting, or a retired hunter being pulled back in by another hunter.
I would love it if someone played Dean and Sam Winchester -Who wouldn't?- It doesn't have to be perfect replica of them, but I would love it if someone wanted to take a whack at it.
Would also love to hear ideas if you have one and talk ideas. 

Craving this
X-Men/ Marvel universe

Possibilitys are endless. I would really love to do something like x-men or the Maximum Ride books even. Mutants or test subjects. If you have a idea or would like to do something like this pm me, and we can talk ideas and such. Or something in the Marvel universe, maybe someone who is a special agent for Shield. Or a completely normal person that gets thrown into superheros and SHIELD. Would love you forever if you played Bucky Barns. Have been dying to play opposite of Bucky Barns. Or if you have a favorite Marvel character you want to play let me know! I may not know a whole lot about them but I'm willing to learn. Also should note that while I love the Marvel world, I do not know everything about everything. I read the comics when I can and love the movies but I am by no means a expert. Don't claim to be one, I want to make it our own world. We can tweak things and make it our own.     

Craving this
Bewitched- Life with a Witch

Feel like something witchy right now. Have many ideas for this. Anything from making it sorta like the old tv show Bewitched, slice of life sort of topic -only the boyfriend/husband liking magic and not being a asshole when they find out what she is- Or more darker and dangerous, good and bad witches, hunters and all of that. Or anything in between, can be more lighthearted and funny or more darker and dangerous.

New- and Craving
The girl who saw the monsters

For as long as Emily could remember she'd been able to see the monsters. All the scary things in the world that no one else seemed to notice, she'd been able to see it all. When she was little it had been a nightmare. Her parents couldn't understand why she would act seemingly all the time. They grew frustrated and angry with the child, constantly having to deal with her crying or refusing to go somewhere claiming there was a monster or whatever there. As Emily got older she tried to hide it the best she could, tried to act normal. Something that was harder done than said. She was deemed a freak at school, teachers detested her, children bullied and made fun of her from a distance. She really had tried to keep it all in and hide it, but it was a nightmare. Seeing all the monsters, from things like ghosts to scary monsters lurking in the shadows waiting to gobble you up. With being able to see the monsters came the nightmares. Nightmares that felt very real, in fact for Emily they were real. She'd wake up with cuts, bruises, burns, various injuries some mornings. When she was little she had insisted that sometimes in her dreams she went to hell, it could be the only explanation for what she had seen. Her parents only seemed to be angered by this, Emily had given up at a young age trying to get them to understand. Along with the nightmares came these overwhelming emotions, she'd get swallowed in panic and anxiety that wasn't her own, crippling fear that made it nearly impossible to breath. The feeling of something horrible and evil running it's finger down her spin. Emily could not explain any of this. She had been cast out her whole life, left to deal with this all on her own. When she had been 13 her parents had shipped her off to a mental hospital. Not a hospital where they tried their hardest to help you and make you better, no this place was a evil all it's own. They hadn't wanted to help Emily, they sought  to hurt her even more. Pick at her brain until there was nothing left. On a fluke Emily escaped from the hospital a year after she'd been locked away in there. She had tried going home, finding her parents only disgusted and angry to find her back, she narrowly made it out of the house before they could ship her back to the hospital.

Now she's 18. Struggling to keep herself alive, to run away from people who want to use her or kill her or see her as a experiment subject. With crippling anxiety and fear of people. Emily is probably no better then a stray dog, terrified of people and struggling to survive.

Okay I have several ideas for little Emily. There are so many ways to have this play out. It was originally supposed to be set in the Supernatural world. -tv show- If you are interested in that version, I will happily tell you over pm! There are many other ways too. Could be a Marvel setting, where she's a mutant without knowing it. Someone finds her and sends her to Xavier's school maybe? Or a completely new world all our own. Maybe one of the monster she fears so much finds her and takes pity on the tiny human, maybe they have a hidden motive to use her later on. Maybe a hunter finds her, realizing just how useful she could be, he takes her in. What could happen really is endless and I am dying to do this. The setting is modern fantasy but we can make the world our own and just yes. Pm me if you have ideas! I am willing to tweak and change some things. The only thing I am firm on is the 'gift' Emily has is rare and nearly unheard off. It's not something that's common at all.   

New
Teach Me

A young woman grew up in a very strict house. Clothes were all extremely modest and often boring and drab looking, there was no going to the mall with friends or to the movies, let alone going on a date. She didn't get a normal childhood at all. Now she's been on her own for a few years now, still more shy and quiet, scared to venture out yet she desperately wants to. Maybe she has sex once and it was disastrous or she's still a virgin. Thinking that she has made a few friends despite being so shy. She finally finds the courage to ask one of them for help on how to become more normal. Or maybe this friend decided that they were going to draw her out of her shell and help her learn that she has the freedom to do what she wants now. It takes a more sexual turn later in the friendship. At her request maybe? She finally asked and he agreed or it was mutual. He begins teaching and showing her the ways of sex. Showing and teaching her that it is alright to give into the pleasure and enjoy it. That she is allowed to like and even love sex. Thinking that over time he basically becomes her Dom/Master type figure of sorts. He'd have to be more gentle and patient with her so a more gentle Master/Dom would be best. See it as more of a romance.  The man could be older then her or her age. Doesn't matter to me Just dying to explore this idea.   

New- Craving
Ouran Koukou Host Club

So I decided to watch Ouran Kouou Host Club again and it's gotten the muse going. The whole idea interests me. So I would like do to something similar to the anime. Don't have to be cannon characters. More then happy to create our own characters. Just the basic idea of the show. Group of teen start a host club or sorts, imagine it is a privet school for the filthy rich. Students from around the world going to the school. Now my character could either be wealthy or she is going to the school thanks to a scholarship she got. Different ways she could end up at the host club. Decided to work for them doing odd and random jobs for some extra money or like in the show she broke something? What I am really interested in, is seeing how she gets along the host club members.  Does she end up in a relationship with one of them? Or does she end up falling for more then one of them? Becomes the host clubs 'girl' of sorts? There are so many ways it could go and I'd love to explore the possibilities. 

New- and Craving
Fairy Tail

Huge fan of the show and manga. Would love love to do something in that world! I personally would prefer to play a OC. It doesn't matter to me if you play a OC or cannon character. I have a few ideas and would love to hear yours! 

New- and Craving
Danny Phantom

Okay yes I am a huge dork/nerd. I would absolutely love to write something around Danny Phantom. Doesn't have to be cannon characters at all. We could just take the basic idea of the show and make it our own. I don't have any solid ideas right now, but I would seriously love you forever if you messaged me saying you would be interesting in doing something like this. I still love this show and ugh yes please.

New- and Craving
Wha- You aren't my pet

So it's a fairly easy and fun idea. Someone has a pet(s) that they love and adore, could be a dog, cat or even maybe some sort or reptile. Or something exotic, doesn't matter. The owner comes home or wakes up one morning to find that their pet is gone and there is a anthro/person in their place. What happens now? Does the pet change back into a pet at one point or do they stay in their new form and the owner has to know teach them all about being human. And what if the pet decides that it will be the dominate one and the power will now become it's pet? Maybe the pet thinks the owner hadn't been making the best life choices or best boyfriends, decides they are going to be charge of the owners life now. Is the area they live in affected as well? The whole world? The ideas for this are endless. Could be more of a fun light topic or more master/pet type. Would love to hear ideas!
Also would be up for being the pet or the owner.   

Craving
Sacrificed to the beast

There's a small village that has been getting attacked by some beast, warriors were sent to kill it with no luck, finally someone was able to talk to the beast and offered them a sacrifice for the villages safety. The beast agrees and the village send out a young lady as their sacrifice to the beast. He gets to use her how he pleases, does it turn into a friendship of sorts? Love maybe Or just a strict master slave relationship?
Could be any fantasy beast. Dragon, monitor, griffon, vampire, werewolf or were-something, anything. Could be more then one. This could even be set in a modern fantasy even.

Always up for a good werewolf story
Werewolf Ideas

1- They were best friends growing up, you wouldn't see one without the other one. Even at a young age everyone would just smile and chuckle saying the two of them were meant for each other. She was 16 when he left suddenly, the whole family packed up and left with in a week. They lost in touch quickly and so she tried to forget about him, and some days she didn't think about him other days she thought about him all the time. Years later shes still in the little town, working, trying to do school online and keep up with rent. It was a normal boring day until he showed up again, she was furious with him at first for leaving, not keeping in touch and just for leaving her, after talking to her a little bit she forgives him and they slowly start being friends again. Only this time he has a secret one that no ones supposed to know about, hes a werewolf. How long can they keep it a secret from her?

2- They bump into each other in between classes for collage,  after chatting for a little bit they both go they separate ways only to run into each other at a party that night. He could help her get deal with a drunk, or she could end up helping him get away from a girl that's trying to get him. They become friends and slowly get close. Only hes supposed to be one of the guys on campus that's a 'bad boy' only hanging out with a small group of guys his age and every now and then a girl, everyone stays away from that group because of the rumors that others have started about them. One day a friend of his or he calls the girl saying he can't see her for a while because hes sick. After almost a month without talking him him, she gets upset and curious to why he hasn't been answering her calls, texts and everything else. She goes to his house only to get stopped by one of his friends, they start arguing and fighting and something happens...Something really strange. The friend turns into a werewolf and to top it off so does her friend. 

3- What if a human girl was raised with a family of werewolves that were part of a pack? A elder of the pack finding a baby in the woods left for dead and takes it back, seeing if a family would raise her. A family takes her in, they could either have no children of their own or have kids and raise her like one of their own. She could be more of a outcast from being human or is really part of the pack, making sure she earns her spot working twice as hard as others and it just as tough. Everyone could expect her to be changed when she comes to age, she could either want to or really doesn't want to change but stay human.

4- I'm up for ideas with one or both characters being a werewolf. I love the taboo idea of a human being with a werewolf and all the trouble it can cause, from the pack to hunters to the human's family. So if you have I idea or just want to start a werewolf topic I'd love to hear it!   

MY O/O 
Take a look at my Ideas.
Currently open for a few more topics.

SunflowerKisses

MY O/O 
Take a look at my Ideas.

SunflowerKisses

MY O/O 
Take a look at my Ideas.

SunflowerKisses