You belong to me (Beauty and the Beast inspired) Looking for Beast ;3

Started by Bekah Boo, September 06, 2017, 05:04:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bekah Boo

We all know the tale as old of time, of beauty soothing the savage beast to earn her chance at a happily ever after for not only herself but her true love as well as the magical spell was broken with love's true kiss. To look past appearances and brutish demeanor and see the good still left within one who had become so jaded, it is the very definition of true love; but can such truly happen outside of fairy book tales?

I am currently looking for a willing partner to play this idea out as well as brainstorm a bit on the more emotional and heavy elements of this timeless classic, that while it is inspired I wish to create our own little knich in this tale and see what wonders we can uncover. The role of beast can vary to whatever form as the possibilities are endless, but unlike the original story I felt adding a dash of realism to this story could be quite interesting. So for those interested please message me and I can further expand my thoughts on this and we can see what we come up with ;3

I am however looking for a highly detailed experience and would like to keep a more lengthy post number as far as replies, though that does not mean quantity over quality, as I wish for this to be quite the emotional roller coaster of twists and turns.

Message me for all who are interested.

Bekah