News:

Main Menu

I need a hot avatar

Started by Zeth, April 22, 2014, 05:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oniya

Or you can resize it in Paint.  :-)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

King Serperior

Quote from: Zeth on May 07, 2014, 08:31:46 PM
New avatar uploaded. What do you think guys and gals?
Nice!  I have been finding some other suggestions, so if I may:

Head Crabs from Half Life    XD

Goggle-Crab!

Pirate Crab!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Drake Valentine

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Ciosa

On a different note, you could always go with the Crab Clan from Rokugan.

Cassandra LeMay

Very cool avatar. Thumbs up.
ONs, OFFs, and writing samples | Oath of the Drake

You can not value dreams according to the odds of their becoming true.
(Sonia Sotomayor)

DawningBlue

Zeth

I am trying to make that my avatar. But It will not work. Help?

Oniya

Needs to be resized to 150 by 200.  I know it's possible to resize animated images, but I don't know the first thing about doing it.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Blythe

Quote from: Zeth on May 29, 2014, 05:14:28 PM

I am trying to make that my avatar. But It will not work. Help?

This site will let you easily resize GIFs: http://ezgif.com/resize

In addition, to use a GIF as an avatar, you'll want to upload it to the Elluiki preferably.

Zeth

Quote from: Blythe on May 29, 2014, 07:00:04 PM
This site will let you easily resize GIFs: http://ezgif.com/resize

In addition, to use a GIF as an avatar, you'll want to upload it to the Elluiki preferably.

Thank you Oniya and Blythe! My change is complete!