News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Kephler: War of Flames

Started by OHWceta, September 15, 2013, 09:56:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OHWceta

I had an idea based off certain situations that happened during the "Spartacus" TV series (mostly Season 2 and 3)
Though it'd be more of a civil war than slaves turning on their masters.

The Kephler Empire is set in a fictional world very similar to Earth in the 4th century. Kephler rules most of the known world with small countries outside the bordering lands. The story begins after the Emperor Mars Kephler is overthrown by the senate and replaced by his nephew Apollo Kephler. Mars' son Hades flees to the bordering lands where he makes plans to unify the scattered tribes and reclaim the throne that is rightfully his.

Players can join Hades' rebellion or serve Apollo Kephler, or even remain neutral as others may try and convince them to pick a side.

Roles needed.
Any Male and Female soldiers. (Rebel or Kephler)
Hades' favorite female servant who Hades has frequent affairs with. He will end up marrying later in the story
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
After provoking his wife to attack her, which the servant accidentally kills in self-defense.
A Freed Slave who joins Hades as revenge on Kephler for killing his wife.
A disgraced soldier who seeks to regain honor with Kephler by killing Hades (Warning: He will die near the end of the story)
Pirates, will help a great deal in gaining supplies as well as providing transport.
Additional roles welcome as long as the character is unique and interesting.

As I said before, you can choose who's side you're on in the Civil War.

I intend to post more information about the world, as well as character bios once enough people show interest in joining.
Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.
http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com/forum.htm

zenpai

sounds like a good story I'm in
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

OHWceta

Awsome! Like I said, I'll post up a character template once we reach a few more people.
Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.
http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com/forum.htm