Disney Princesses Corrupted (Extreme)

Started by eBadger, April 05, 2012, 01:10:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghostraven

I really like the twisted Princesses pictures.

TTYL

Ghostraven

yesiroleplay

Looking over the female villains available, and after thinking about the gender-swap thing, I've decided to pass for now.

Maybe I'll join at a later time if Belle or Jasmine comes up.

eBadger

Quote from: yesiroleplay on April 25, 2012, 09:25:38 PM
Looking over the female villains available, and after thinking about the gender-swap thing, I've decided to pass for now.

Maybe I'll join at a later time if Belle or Jasmine comes up.

Hmm...we do have genies, fairy godmothers and evil wizards running around.  Perhaps a doppelganger could be produced?

Brazen Endeavors

Name: Kidagakash "Kida" Nedakh
Category: Princess
Movie: Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Sexual Preference: Closet bisexual
Notable Powers & Abilities: Kida's crystal is the source of her longevity.  It also allows for minor healing and manipulations.
Personality & Bio:  Kida was born a princess of Atlantis.  She was a mere child when her mother was taken and Atlantis was submerged, over 8000 years ago.  Necessity demanded she be raised as a warrior; often harsh and exceedingly violent.  The prospective death of her culture fostered a curiosity of her kingdom's history -- when explorers from the surface happened across her scouting party, she healed an injured man, then later fell in love with him in their mutual quest to divulge the secrets of the Heart of Atlantis.

Now a queen, and married, Kida was content to rule her lands.  However, spirits whispered of an unrest in a kingdom far away.  The Heart of Atlantis began to react as it has only done twice in Kida's long life.  These prospective dangers compelled Kida to steal away in the dead of night to Ever After, in hopes of defeating this darkness before it dares spoil the majesty of her homeland.

Kida believes this to be a serendipitous fate, as love and marriage has proven a boring bane.  Her husband, poor geek he was, had little imagination or virility behind closed doors.  His misplaced nobility was an ever tightening noose, along with the crown she now wore.  She seeks this opportunity as one last grand adventure.
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
.:.o/o.:.intro.:.a/a.:.
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

eBadger

Swordsman18

Lots can happen to poor Kida in Ever After... It will be an adventure for sure.

Brazen Endeavors

..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Brazen Endeavors

Name: Prince Eric
Category: Prince of Atlantica
Movie: The Little Mermaid
Sexual Preference: Closet bisexual
Notable Powers & Abilities: Experienced seafarer, plays the fife.
Personality & Bio:  Eric's father passed away at a young age, leaving Atlantica without a proper king.  Since that time, Grimsby -- loyal manservant -- has tried with an edge of desperation to see Eric married and made king.  Eric had no interest until a beautiful woman with a haunting song claimed him, heart and soul.

Now married to Ariel, Eric was satisfied. . . For a time.  Eventually a lust for sea drew him away again.  And again.  And again.  Or, perhaps, the prince only missed the intimacy of some of his crew...?

Regardless, he does love his wife and would do anything for her.. if only he weren't so damned susceptible to suggestion...
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

eBadger

We've had a few dropouts that could use replacement; in particular, Snow White is in mid-ravishment by the Evil Queen disguised as her prince. 

Nexus1199

i am very interested in this, do villains have to be cannon? I want to make an Atlantis villain but, I believe they are all dead, trapped, or otherwise indisposed. 

Kimera

eBadger

We're still definitely looking for more, and no, villains don't have to be canon - they do seem to end up dead quite alot, although several have managed to cheat that as well. 

Nexus1199

Well in that case, a corrupted Atlantien will be my villain.
-insert evil laugh here-

Nexus1199

Name: Kido Saito
Category: Villain
Movie: Atlantis(inspired by)
Sexual Preference:  Heterosexual
Powers & Abilities: A voice that crafts both chaste and sexual illusions based on the victim's own desires, the feelings felt in the mind translate  to the body. Can be broken if the person is of strong mind enough to see the one difference between reality and illusion.
Personality & Bio: Kido was born in Atlantis and spent many of his childhood days playing, but unlike the majority of the youth under the sea, he was different. There was something distinctly different about him in comparison to all of the others. He  gave everyone in the city an odd feeling-it was because the young boy, just like very few others in the world was just naturally evil. While he had never acted out, he did things in a very subtle way. Never stealing the toys of the other kids, but simply hiding them in places where they would never be found. 

Growing up  he suppressed his desires, only venting them in the smallest of ways for fear of being expelled from the city and banished for life-if that were to happen, he would be nothing more than food for what ever monster decided it was hungry that night. Hell if he did something bad enough, he thought that they would feed him to the leviathan.  Out of fear, he pinned up his evil desires until they started to seep into his crystal, corrupting it, the light coming from it turning from the bright electric blue to something darker. After years it would eventually start to turn a dark blood red. It was then that he had a dream about creating illusions and using people's desires against them. It would be this dream that sets the rest of his life up.

Eventually mastering the power over years of training, having to be subtle about every action lest he be caught; it was soon after that the people from the world up above came and turned everything on its head. Fighting in the battle, careful to hide the color of his corrupted crystal, Kido would make sure not to stand out only really doing about as much as the average man.  Soon after, he would start to avoid people. Plotting the overthrow of the established monarchy, his plans were about to go int motion . But, while on the verge of he day he liked to call I-day an event occurred, someone saw his plans written upon the wall of his home. Not caring to stop and see how they react, he ran. He ran for the upperworld-never stopping till he could see the sun.

Living off of the earth as he traveled from country to country, only using his power to steal money so that he may get on a boat or a plane. It was not long till he made it to the kingdom of Ever After where a new chapter in his destiny would unfold.

Brazen Endeavors

Quote from: Nexus1199 on May 05, 2012, 09:25:48 PM

Name: Kido Saito
Category: Villain
Movie: Atlantis(inspired by)
Sexual Preference:  Heterosexual
Powers & Abilities: A voice that crafts both chaste and sexual illusions based on the victim's own desires, the feelings felt in the mind translate  to the body. Can be broken if the person is of strong mind enough to see the one difference between reality and illusion.
Personality & Bio:[/b] Kido was born in Atlantis and spent many of his childhood days playing, but unlike the majority of the youth under the sea, he was different. There was something distinctly different about him in comparison to all of the others. He  gave everyone in the city an odd feeling-it was because the young boy, just like very few others in the world was just naturally evil. While he had never acted out, he did things in a very subtle way. Never stealing the toys of the other kids, but simply hiding them in places where they would never be found. 

Growing up  he suppressed his desires, only venting them in the smallest of ways for fear of being expelled from the city and banished for life-if that were to happen, he would be nothing more than food for what ever monster decided it was hungry that night. Hell if he did something bad enough, he thought that they would feed him to the leviathan.  Out of fear, he pinned up his evil desires until they started to seep into his crystal, corrupting it, the light coming from it turning from the bright electric blue to something darker. After years it would eventually start to turn a dark blood red. It was then that he had a dream about creating illusions and using people's desires against them. It would be this dream that sets the rest of his life up.

Eventually mastering the power over years of training, having to be subtle about every action lest he be caught; it was soon after that the people from the world up above came and turned everything on its head. Fighting in the battle, careful to hide the color of his corrupted crystal, Kido would make sure not to stand out only really doing about as much as the average man.  Soon after, he would start to avoid people. Plotting the overthrow of the established monarchy, his plans would have a wrench thrown in them when the island that was once buried beneath the water rose up and took its place among the continents and islands of the upper world.

Once the citizens of Atlantis were granted permission to leave the island and explore the world around them, the man who felt evil coursing through his veins realized for the first time in his life that he could be free from the island and could for the first time in his life bee free. Exploring the world, after a year of living off the earth, using his illusions to steal money to pay for any trips in a boat he may have to take. Eventually making his way to the Kingdom of Never After, where the next chapter of his destiny would unfold.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I hope this is adequate.

First off - hello!  I play Kida in our little group.  I really like the corrupt crystal idea! 

I just wanted to point out that I've already begun playing, and I started at a point between the first and second movie.  Atlantis is still buried, but the use of their conveyances allows adventurous Atlanteans to leave and explore the world above. 

If you could change your history to reflect that, for continuance, I would very much appreciate it.

Thank you.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Nexus1199

Quote from: Brazen Endeavors on May 06, 2012, 12:33:37 AM
First off - hello!  I play Kida in our little group.  I really like the corrupt crystal idea! 

I just wanted to point out that I've already begun playing, and I started at a point between the first and second movie.  Atlantis is still buried, but the use of their conveyances allows adventurous Atlanteans to leave and explore the world above. 

If you could change your history to reflect that, for continuance, I would very much appreciate it.

Thank you.
Fixed, and thank you. :)
Do I have to wait for approval?

eBadger

Looks great, find a partner and jump in.  I look forward to seeing the crystal in action!

eBadger

Kimera

Still deciding on a character...

One possible idea is Hades from Hercules...He doesn't die at the end, just gets stuck in the river Styx at the end, so he could manage to escape.

Metalzephyr

Oooh Hades is definitely one of my favourites, and while he's wonderfully comedic in the movie, I'd love to see him twisted a little kinkier  >:)

Kimera

Yup, although not sure who to partner him with

Nexus1199

JDrew Spider

Well I must say Jasmine is having a very good time with her kitty..
"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

helvorn

Quote from: JDrew Spider on May 06, 2012, 12:51:43 PM
Well I must say Jasmine is having a very good time with her kitty..

The kitty is purring loudly and this is just the opener so to speak...