Looking for yuri/Shoujo/ FF scenario's

Started by DKDBSD, June 12, 2010, 05:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKDBSD

Hey I really want to do a girl on girl rp here whether it be something new or within one of the rpies I've already started or joined here. Ask me about the other rpies as this isn't the place to advertise that.  These ideas are basic themes the settings don't matter to much as some of them will be just for the smutt.

A rich spinster has had enough of being alone she's given up on finding love in men. One evening she finds a few of her staff having fun instead of leaving she orders them to let her join in. F/F/F The Mistress would need to be incredibly dominant but the more varying dominance in this one the better, this could easily branch to more then just a threesome.

Bleach (Non cannon) (Taken) - Someone has just died she is devoured by a hollow and she too becomes one engulfed by darkness she is enslaved for fifty years. On the eve of her fiftieth year after death her master has come to eat her now needing one more soul to become a Vastro Lorde. Suddenly from the darkness the master is himself devoured by an Arrancar. The Arrancar intrigued takes her be fore the Hyogyouku and makes her into an Arrancar. How will the girl live now she has a humanoid form? Will she fight against this new mistress or will she give herself to her saviour? Could work with a few other things maybe Vaizard  and infected Shinigami. Most of this needs the torture and anguish in it.

Modern based- A family disinherits it's oldest child for being gay and pining for her younger sister (one year difference). The older sibling leaves in disgrace,  ten years later and the younger sibling has moved on after being put through "Therapy" to "cure" any potential homosexuality. Since then she's become successful journalist and has a Fiancé in the police force. When a model is attacked she's the first one on the scene and to her shock it's her long lost older sister. Over the course of month they become reacquainted, discussing old memories before it happened. Most recently her older sister invites  her younger sister to a party a special party for the best of the best. The younger sister and her fiancé soon learn they have been invited to a giant orgy. F/F and maybe some  M/M and a bit of M/F and of course lots of F/F/F/F/F/F and a dash of  M/M/M/M/M/M. Mostly it's the F/F but the older sister wants to get rid of the fiancé.

Not a new plot but one thats lagging abit.

Story

The Demons and Fae folk have been fighting an on and off war for millennia. The war never does either side any good leaving both sides in a critical state, at this point both races are more or less fed up with the whole situation. That in mind Queen Titania* and King Lucifer** have begun talks to discuss a formal truce between the too. Unfortunately an upstart young demon Lord sees this as the an incredibly bad idea. He immediately begins to plot and decides to invade the one place neither can send  armies to, the Earth.

To counter the demon they dispatch two of their most powerful sorcerers one from each kingdom. Kains very own twin sister Kimiko and Zaruil Dwin'rahael of the forest elves. Both must use their powers to recruit a small fighting force. To complicate matters the first thing the two newbies see is a television showing off the likes of Sailor Moon and Card Captor Sakura and both become addicted to Anime and Manga. After one week they have concocted a plan to form a squad of magical girls to fight against Kain and his forces.

The pair create a group of seven warriors all women each one is selected for there link to a certain element. They the Ruby Knight the first of the knights bound to be recruited (played by me) she is one of the unfortunate ones who was originally male until Kimiko and Zaruil came along. She controls the power of fire. Sapphire Knight the second of the knights she controls water (or ice I'm not sure), Emerald Knight she wields the power of the winds, Topaz (maybe) knight she wields the power of lightning, Garnet Knight, she wields the power of the earth.

Finally there are the two most powerful of the group who's power's out match the others. Diamond white and black they control holy magics the strongest Zaruial could grant and shadow the strongest Kimiko could grant.

More to come when I can think of something that isn't just a variation of the first.

DKDBSD

May you what? XD Sorry that was a bit vague there.

New plot added.

DKDBSD

Sounds cool we'd need at least one or maybe two >D more characters for this.

DKDBSD

DKDBSD

Yeps I didn't really have many ideas but there weren't many yuri threads. If any.

Wolfy

I'm up for the Mistress/Slave/Slave one...:P

Or Bleach. *shrugs*

DKDBSD

Quote from: Wolfy on June 12, 2010, 06:57:19 PM
I'm up for the Mistress/Slave/Slave one...:P

Or Bleach. *shrugs*

Woohoo.

Wolfy

So which would you rather have? Mistress or Bleach? o3o

DKDBSD

Wolfy

Well..I'm trying to find a good Arrancar picture right now..o3o

Though I do plan to make her like Stark and Lilynette...Two Bodies, one Soul. o3o

DKDBSD

DKDBSD

Wolfy

Hmm..someone likes Brunettes, I see. o3o

That works out good...I figure the main body is dominant, while her other half is submissive. :P

DKDBSD

Ehehehehehe. Erm now lets see the base I'm using is a character called Elena. A Lightning witch. Erm lets see what creatures symbolise lightning.

Wolfy

Anything with a Horn, usually.

The Horn is a sort of Metaphorical lightning rod, you see. o3o

DKDBSD

Quote from: Wolfy on June 12, 2010, 08:06:30 PM
Anything with a Horn, usually.

The Horn is a sort of Metaphorical lightning rod, you see. o3o

True buuuuuuuuuuuuut I decided. Horned wolf! XD

Wolfy

DKDBSD

Wolfy

DKDBSD

Elena is tall with medium length blonde hair. Her outfit is composed of a white (bunny girl styled) body suit, a jacket with detached sleeves and tails (like a dinner jacket), her sleeves are seperate starting from her elbows and going to the tips of her fingers. Her boots are thigh high and she carries her sword at her hip.

Wolfy

DKDBSD

DKDBSD

Wolfy

So I'm playing the Arrancar who turns her into one, right?