Domination at Work + Others

Started by MagicalPen, August 26, 2007, 05:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

So some more ideas. Some more fleshed out then others. A lot depends on who is interested and where they want to take things.

1:
Setting: Modern
Work Place.

The Boss, a woman, is attractive though has a no-tolerance view on flirting at work. She is a hard worker and expects that from those under her too. Any fooling around is looked down upon. What people dont know is that she is a sex-fiend, clubbing on the weekends and fucking anyone she can bring home. But now she has developed a crush on some one at work (a guy) and wants to keep it a secret. Her dominating personality kicks in and she plans on seducing him.

Goals: Basically the guy is 'blackmailed' into becoming her partner, though unwilling as he seems, he's also had a crush on her. As the boss, she takes charge both behind closed doors and in the work place. She takes things to the next level by giving him quickies at work (and vice versa) and being in positions where they could be caught. Adds to the thrill. She starts out as the dominant one in their relationship, but that eventually switches, with him taking on the dominant role. She remains the Boss at work though.

Anyone interested, PM me or respond here.

2:
Keeping it in the Family

An older sister decides to give her brother a little Sex Education 101 with hands on experiance, fulfilling bother their fantasies. Little does she know that Daddy knows what she's been doing. How far will she go to make sure he doesn't tell mommy?

Goals: Looking for the 'older sister'. The brother will be 16-ish (youngest per-E rules) so she can be anywhere between 18- 22. Could involve Incest with older Father, and Father/Daughter/Son gangbang.

3:
Twin Love

Twins (Male/Female) decide to explore each other in every way possible after watching their parents fucking one night.

Setting: Fantasy / Medieval
The Curse

An Adventurer finds a tailsman which he decides to keep for himself. Little does he know its cursed and he can not remove it himself. But its curse on him makes him extremely horny and he has to speak the truth every time some one asks him a question. This gets him in all sorts of trouble.

The Neighbors Wife

Everyone in CA has a pool. Which is where he first saw her - the young, hot wife of an older, richer man. He fantasized over her from his bedroom window while his parents were watching TV. A simple crush, one would think, but little does he know she has her eyes set on him too. But she likes the thrill of being caught in the act...

6: Fantasy / Medieval / or Sci-Fi
The Fugitive

Accused of a crime he never committed, he flees by whatever means necessary. Unfortunately, he finds himself aboard a ship of a wealthy noble-woman. He must become her sex-slave unless he'd rather be turned over to the authorities. But what of his wife left at home?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Silkcat

If I wasn't already in too many games, and some with you, I'd jump for some of those.

Instead I'll hope someone else comes along so I can be a voyeur on your thread. :)
Ons and Offs - Story Ideas - Stories Past and Present - Apologies and Absences
---
No, the avatar image isn't me, but it is a good representation of the characters I like.

Tom

I'm interested in number 2, if you're willing to accept a male player for the female character.