Jail [NC]

Started by elfguy, August 08, 2011, 07:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kobrakid92

I'm good for whatever. Though I think it's funny how Kathy is the second guard to turn her back to Blade. Bad idea. lol.

Snark

Hmm- should I do soemthing to finish with heartless if eye's gonna be gone?

elfguy

Quote from: Snark on August 23, 2011, 09:12:59 PM
Hmm- should I do soemthing to finish with heartless if eye's gonna be gone?

You can NPC her if she doesn't come back.
----

Snark

Should I wiat then? SOrry if I'm impatient, its just a few days is a while in this rp ^^

JadenMystic

Believe me, Snark, I know what you mean. I can't post on the weekends, and was about 8 pages behind in the enter RP on Monday when I got back...

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

CurvyKitten

Poor trinity is about to be all alone it seems, granted she was taken under Janie's wing so you may get in trouble...but hey who doesn't want a big brother...LOL...like I said she is little....special.

Sharon

Yeah what me?... I am with her Male character

CurvyKitten

I can always whip out another character...lol not the first time i have run more then one in one thread. I ran a forum once where I had six just to keep it going...LOL can have her come and go when needed, hmm a paper runner or supply person or something?

Snark

It might be possible for my char to somehow meet The Bitch.

Sharon

sounds good and when she come back we could do a time laps to where she can come and get the done with what she was doing or something..  but not to night I am about to hope off here. Alright Snark.

Sharon

Never mind on the not to night. LOL I got confuse about something I am good to go if you wanted to move your person to find Bitch.

Snark

If I can figure a way out of my cell or you can then we can do it tonight sure.

Sharon

Well we can said after Blaze was all happy he leaves to do rounds and forget to lock the cell and drop the key that you gave me earlier in the role play so that way I can unlock your cage. Would that work for you?

Snark

CurvyKitten

OH pockets if you make a mess of Veronica's bed your sooooo cleaning it up and working that off. Just saying...lol

Mnemosyne

More guards seem to be needed.
9:6 was my last count... I could've lost count though hmm.

I would like to join this. I'm not sure what storyline I would do
as a guard or details... hmm...

Would it be okay if I was a prisoner or are no more being accepted at this time?
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Snark

welll its not my say but as of yesterday I think elfguy said anyone is welcome.

Mnemosyne

Hmm all right.

Picture:

Name: Verdova Nera Nickname:: Violet/Violet Widow

Equipment: Jumpsuit

Bio: Verdova was a geek. Not openly, but secretly. She loved to concoct, experiment, all sorts of things. Her mother being a nurse at the local hospital made it easy for Verdova to get her hands on all those "Keep out of reach of Children," labeled items. Desperately needed to produce results. Syringes were her greatest fear, as well as her most beloved. She eventually managed to create a vast amount of things, which she decided to test upon the druggies of her school. Insisting that they would reach that ultimate high. After all of them past away of unknown cause, she acted as if nothing was wrong. Complete innocence was written all over her. No one would ever suspect her.

The jocks and cheerleaders though, they were convinced she was part of a cult after discovering her sketchbook full of chemistry equations. As such, they took to bullying her to and from school as well as during. It wasn't until one day when they all decided to publicly humiliate her by gang raping her in the locker room that she used her "medicine" again. Killing the football team captain.

Reason for being in jail: "Accidentally" killing several schoolmates along with the precious football captain.

NC Preference: Both.

Ons/Offs: Off:: Death and Scat.

I'll submit this then. See how things go. <3
Tell me what you think. ~
Mistreated

kobrakid92

Looks good. I look forward to seeing her in action.

Mnemosyne

I'd like to put her in action right away...
But I'm not sure how to slip her into  any of the current situations. ~

Also want to be absolutely sure it's all right for me to participate...
don't want to upset anyone.
Mistreated

JadenMystic

I know my prisoner in Solitary is free at the moment if you want to jump in. I don't mind. As soon as your char gets accepted. Shannon's last post, she was talking to V. I was planning on it being Veronica, but she has another idea on startingthat char into here. You could be in Solitary about to be moved to the regular cell area.

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

elfguy

Yeah feel free to jump in.
----

Mnemosyne

Mkay I'll join in.
Though I'm a bit confused on your idea Jaden.
If someone is in solitary doesn't that mean they are in seperate holding units?
(( Forgive me if this is a stupid question, sometimes I get confused over simple things. ))

I'll write up a post and you all tell me if it seems okay. <3
Don't want to bugger anything up.
Mistreated

elfguy

Posted. I think Janie has done a lot of what she could with Trinity for now, if there's anyone else that had been waiting she's free now.
----

kobrakid92

Does anyone know if LimitlessNikki has dropped out of the rp?