Fandom Frenzy [F/F, F/Futa]

Started by WindFish, August 01, 2018, 09:18:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindFish

Here's my new and improved fandom thread.

1) Please be 21 or older as I do not feel comfortable writing with anyone younger than that.
2) Our genders do not matter, so please don't ask me to disclose mine.
3) I exclusively write over PMs. Do not try to convince me to do another medium.
4) Quality over quantity. No one-liners and preferably no novels either.
5) Please keep all characters 18 or older. Characters will be aged up to 18+ if age is younger or not canonically stated.
6) I do prefer real life images of characters for face claims as opposed to written descriptions or anime. If you do not have any, I'm happy to suggest some, although some pictures may be NSFW (I'll always ask in that case). This rule does not apply to video game and animated characters.
7) Third person, past tense. Always.
8) Please let me know if you're longer interested. Nobody likes being left hanging.
9) You can check out my O/Os for my kinks and limits.
10) I do not do "plot/smut" ratios.
11) I have zero interest in playing canon characters and will only be playing my OCs so please keep that in mind.

Fandoms

Below are the characters that I'm looking to play against.
Characters in bold are my current cravings.​

Marvel Cinematic Universe

Natasha Romanoff
Wanda Maximoff
Captain Marvel

Pepper Potts
Female Iron Man
Female Captain America
Female Thor
Female or Futa Thanos
Maria Hill
Lady Sif
Valkyrie
Okoye
Nakia
Gamora
Nebula

Jessica Jones
Trish Walker
Daisy Johnson
Melinda May
Jemma Simmons
Elena Rodriguez
Peggy Carter
Claire Temple
Misty Knight

The Walking Dead

Michonne
Andrea
Carol
Maggie
Beth
Rosita
Tara
Jadis
Glenn

Fear The Walking Dead

Madison Clark
Alicia Clark

Doctor Who

Thirteenth Doctor
Martha Jones
Donna Noble
Amy Pond
Clara Oswald
Bill Potts
Yasmin Khan
Original Female Fourteenth Doctor

Arrowverse

Kara Zor-El/Supergirl
Alex Danvers

Lena Luthor
Samantha Arias/Reign
Sara Lance
Amaya Jiwe
Zari Adrianna Tomaz
Agent Sharpe
Wally West
Caitlin Snow
Iris West

Nora Allen
Cisco Ramone
Barry Allen

Star Trek (All Series)

Beverly Crusher
Deanna Troi
Ro Laren
Jadzia Dax
Ezri Dax
Kira Nerys

Mirror Kira
Kathryn Janeway
Seven of Nine
B'Leanna Torres

Hoshi Sato
T'Pol
Mirror Hoshi
Mirror T'Pol
Nyota Uhura

Disney
*All characters aged up to 21 if age is not canonically stated to be 18+)

Anna (Frozen)
Elsa (Frozen)
Rapunzel (Tangled)
Pocahontas (Pocahontas)
Tiana (Princess and the Frog)
Elastigirl (Incredibles)
Suggest one!

American Dad!

Francine Smith
Hayley Smith

The Big Bang Theory

Amy Farrah Fowler
Mary Cooper
Beverly Hofstader
Claire
Emily
Penny
Pyria Koothrappali
Bernadette Rostenkowski

Family Guy

Lois Griffin
Meg Griffin
(aged up to 21/18)

Futurama

Turanga Leela
Amy Wong

Game of Thrones
*(All characters are the TV versions and will be aged up to 21)

Catelyn Stark
Ygritte
Sansa Stark
Cersei Lannister
Daenerys Targaryen
Missandei
Margaery Tyrell
Brienne of Tarth
Yara Greyjoy

Harry Potter
*(All characters are aged up to 21)

Hermione Granger
Luna Lovegood
Ginny Weasley

Cho Chang

Legend of Zelda

Adult Zelda (Any version)
Midna (imp form)
Adult Linkle
Adult Malon

Mass Effect

FemShep
Liara
Miranda Lawson
Samantha
Cora Harper
Ashley Williams
Tali
Suvi

The Simpsons

Marge Simpson
Elizabeth Hoover
Edna Krapabbel

Manjula
Maude Flanders
Cookie Kwan

Star Wars

Rey
Rose Tico
Padme

Nintendo

Daisy
Palutena
Peach
Rosalina
Pauline
Lucina

Wii Fit Trainer

Chrono Trigger

Ayla
Lucca

The X Files

Dana Scully

Disenchantment

Tiabeanie
Oona
Dagmar

The Good Place

Elanor
Janet
Tahani
Vicky

Misc Characters

Random characters from assorted fandoms that I'm interested in playing against.

Velma (Scooby Doo) (aged up to 21)
Daphne (Scooby Doo) (aged up to 21)
Aloy (Horizon Zero Dawn)
Madeline (Celeste)
Shulk (Xenoblade Chronicles)
Tifa Lockheart (Final Fantasy VII)

Plots

Capture and Corruption
Fandom: Star Wars, Mavel, DC, Star Trek, Doctor Who
Character: Various

When your character has a bounty placed on her head, mine heeds the call. But instead of bringing her in, she keeps her and takes her as a sex slave. This is a pure smut plot with your character being corrupted and used for all sorts of sexual purposes. Works best for a sci-fi fandom.

Fantasy Becomes Reality
Fandom: Any video game or animated fandom

My character has the ability to bring characters to life, whether it's through an enhanced mental ability, through magic, or with the help of a genie. Whatever the reason, she has the ability to make characters come to life. Why not try this out on her favorite video game characters and have some fun with them?

Crossing Over
Fandom: Various

My character has the ability to enter the various fandom worlds, and she uses this ability to fuck as many of the fandom ladies as she possibly can. There's even potential for a harm if you wanted to play multiple characters.

The Visitor
Fandom: MCU or Arrowverse

A mysterious woman arrives in town. She can't remember who she is, but she has telekinetic powers and highly advanced technology on her person. She appears to have her share of mental demons and is highly intelligent. Your character notices her one day and the two decide to join forces in more ways than one. Your character discovers she likes having a partner while she and my character discover the mysteries surrounding her.

A Royal Adventure
Fandom: Disney
Your Character: A Disney princess of your choice, though ideally Elsa, Anna, or Rapunzel

In an effort to boost international relations, Queen Elsa hosts a dinner and slumber party with the princesses of neighboring lands. My character is a princess of one of these countries, which was previously isolationist. Things go well and flings blossom, but it soon comes crashing down. A mysterious new villain arrives and captures one of the princesses. Your princess wants to rescue her with help from the others, but only my princess (who she hooked up with earlier that evening) is willing to face the dangers with her on this quest.

Additionally, we could also have scenes with the captured princess who is treated as nothing more than a sex slave by her captor.

The Wanderer
Fandom: Any, but preferably one in a fantasy or sci-fi setting
Your Character: Any one of your choice

Your character is a hero who is out on a mission. While on the mission, YC finds my character, who is cold, naked, and suffering from anmesia. Just who exactly is MC and does your character take advantage of them?

My Playthings
Fandom: Any

My character is a tech genius and has invented an immersive new VR experience in which the user can be fully interactive with the world and the characters involved to the point where she can touch, smell, and see all of her surroundings. No naturally she abuses the program by programming in a bunch of fandom characters to be her sex slaves.

Feel free to share your ideas. Do not post in this thread. PM me if you're interested.
Actively Searching For New One x Ones

Search Thread
O/Os
F-List

WindFish

I figure it's time I gave this a bump.

Search Thread
O/Os
F-List

WindFish

Monthly bump.

Currently craving MCU, Doctor Who, Walking Dead, Star Trek, and Anna and Elsa from Frozen.

Search Thread
O/Os
F-List

WindFish

It's been a long time, but I've majorly updated this thread.

New plot:

The Demon's Trap

Fandom: Legend of Zelda, Disney, others
Preferred Character(s): Link, Zelda, Mipha, Anna, Elsa, Rapunzel, others
Futa/F, Futa/M

Ideally for LoZ or Disney, your character or character hears a cry for help coming from a cave while out on a new adventure. As they make their way into the cave, however, the realize too late that it's a trap as dark magic surrounds them. When they wake up they are greeted by the sight of the demoness known as Nyx, an ancient demon thought to only exist in legend. Just what cruel games does the demon have in story for them?

If we do this for Legend of Zelda, I'd love to play against the BotW version of Link and/or Zelda and Mipha. For Disney, I'd love both Anna and Elsa to be involved in the demon's fun.

Search Thread
O/Os
F-List

WindFish

New plot prompts!

Punishing Hermione

Fandom: Harry Potter
Preferred Character: Hermione Granger
F/F or F/Futa

Eighteen year old Hermione decided to return to Hogwarts to complete her education, but her year isn't exactly what she expected it to be. I would to play a character who winds up capturing Hermione to use her for pain and pleasure. Perhaps she is a demon that Hermione accidentally summons or a Death Eater in hiding who kidnaps Hermione and wants to get her revenge. Either way, I'd love to play a character who simply goes all out on making Hermione suffer. I'd be open to having an older Ginny or Luna thrown in as well. I want this one to get very dark!

Let's See Who You Really Are

Fandom: Scooby Doo
Preferred Character: Velma and Daphne
F/F or F/Futa

Deciding that pulling cheap masks off janitors' heads is child's play, Velma and Daphne leave the team and form their own little agency to track down real monsters. It goes well at first, but soon they find themselves in over their heads when they encounter a powerful demon (or other magical being) who quickly overpowers them. What's a magical creature to do with two pesky humans?

Search Thread
O/Os
F-List