In a way your face can't hide
Oh things are gettin' real funky
Down at the old corral

I. Intro
II. Fandom
III. Original
IV. Recurring Characters and Current Stories
V. Samples

CURRENTLY ONLY LOOKING FOR ONE MORE GAME and as such I will be slightly picky. If I turn you down, please don't take it personally.

O/O'S HERE
Me
:

-Nic. Bisexual. Genderqueer. Plays male, female, nonbinary, trans, mostly bisexual characters. Dom, sub, switch, nonsexual, LGBTIA+ friendly.
-Writing between 700-1500 words/3-5 average sized paragraphs a reply lately. I don't expect to be matched in length and I don't force anything. I prefer things to flow naturally.
-Can disappear for weeks at a time.
-Doesn't mind dropped RPs.
-Prefers darker themes.
-Does not like "doubling" unless a plotline calls for it ("You'll play a canon for my oc and I'll play a canon for your OC") -- I've seen it pretty commonly in the past and honestly I'd rather just play one canon for your OC provided they're a well thought out/fully fleshed out character.
-Anxious and kind of shy?
-Definitely more partial to a growing relationship that builds into sexual interactions rather than immediately smutty.
-Writes a lot of internal dialogue/reflection.
- MxF>FxF>MxM preferences, which makes it seems like I don't like MxM but I promise that's not the case.
- I've taken to using a specific graphic of three to four icons in my posts (like this) but I don't expect or need a partner to use images if they don't want to
- I am VERY friendly and affectionate. I try to take note if someone says they don't want to be called honey, darlin', or other petnames in their O/O's, but I do speak familiarly and like to chat a little bit in PMs so if I make you uncomfortable, please let me know and I'll back off.

You:
-Whatever gender, whatever sexual orientation, LGBTIA+ friendly (although playing queer characters isn't a requirement as I'm perfectly happy roleplaying heterosexual encounters).
-Willing to contribute ideas -- I have no problem directing or being the more dominant partner in terms of writing, but please don't leave the entire thing up to me.
-Patient. My life is chaotic and I sometimes don't get to sit at my laptop for days at a time.
-Substance. I don't push for equal length in replies, but I do expect there to be something to respond to. The more detail, the happier I am, though.
-Grammar and spelling -- enough that I can understand what's being said or happening. Typos happen and sometimes phrases get turned around in our heads and I'm not gonna start a war over it, but if it gets to the point that I'm regularly confused, I'll probably say something.
-Third person. I didn't think people actually wrote in first person until someone sprung it on me unexpectedly and turns out I don't like that.
- Please be invested in making a story rather than just an outlet for your sexual fantasies. It's fun to write kinks and sexual exploits, but only if it contributes to something larger.

Feel free to reply to this thread or message me if anything here sparks an interest.

ClosetEdgeLord

I. Intro
II. Fandom
III. Original
IV. Recurring Characters
V. Samples
VI. Current Stories
VII. Inspo

Generally, here, I'll list the fandom, the characters I'm interested in playing, the characters I'm interested in playing against, ships I already like, and small ideas or inklings of plots.
You can pick an already favored ship, or pick a character you're willing to play and pitch whatever character you want me to play. I'm pretty flexible :)

Star Wars
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Characters I'll Play:
Obi-Wan
Anakin/Darth Vader
Kylo Ren
Rey
Captain Phasma
Leia
Meetra Surik/The Exile from Kotor II
Revan (male or female)
Carth Onasi
Boba Fett
Ahsoka
Rex
Asajj Ventress
Aayla Secura

Characters I'm Interested in Playing Opposite of:
Boba Fett
Revan (male or female)
Rey
Hux
Captain Phasma
Leia
Han Solo
Ahsoka
Rex
Bly

Ships:
Thrawn x Mara Jade
Ahsoka x Rex
Boba Fett x Leia*
Aayla x Bly
Revan x Meetra/The Exile
Carth Onasi x Revan (Male or female)
My OC TOR Bounty Hunter x Gault Rennow
Meetra x Atton
Kylo x Rey
Kylo x Hux
Bounty Hunter OC x Jedi/Sith OC
Jedi OC x Sith OC

Plot Bunnies
- Reverse Role Reylo AU. On that fateful night where Luke Skywalker hovered over his nephew with an ignited saber, Ben Solo chooses instead the path of compassion and forgiveness and continues to learn under his uncle's tutelage, alongside the other padawans, building his strength in the lightside. Thwarted, Snoke looks elsewhere for an apprentice and finds a young girl on the shithole desert planet, Jakku, shrouded in her own fear and bitterness at being left to survive on her own.
Mostly, I'd want to explore the idea that destiny is still destiny and bonds remain. This could either build into Rey's redemption, or Ben's fall to the darkside.
If the latter, I would really consider possible dubcon with Rey as the aggressor, and some serious bondage.

- Rey/Darth Maul, a more serious version of this. I'm not sure how we would work the logistics of this, especially since Maul would have been long dead by this point, but the comic just made me crave the idea.

- Darth Vader tempts an Adult Ahsoka, who had, in her youth, had an obvious crush on her former master. This could involve dubcon, breathplay/asphyxiation, and any number of possibilities when using the force for less than violent means.

- A jedi's former apprentice becomes a sith, or vice versa. Something similar to the Vader/Ahsoka plotline, but with OC's or any other combination of canon characters.

- Meetra/The Exile finds Revan after the end of Kotor II. This can be done with either male or female roles for either character and would likely involve sex born out of guilt on Revan's side of things. Or possibly angry sex? Meetra blames Revan for the outcome of Kotor II? Generally I'm pretty open to how we proceed with this, but I've always liked the idea of Meetra having been in love with Revan and Revan having been oblivious, though clearly affectionate to their apprentice.

- a bounty hunter is tasked with finding a jedi/sith/politician alive, but finds that they'd rather keep them for themselves/offers to let them go for certain services (this could be OCxOC, or could involve any number of canon characters. I'm somewhat interested in a Cad Bane/Adult Ahsoka angle, but wouldn't mind using any combination of the established bounty hunters and other characters)

- Asajj gets her hands on Padme in the middle of combat with Anakin and makes him watch as she ravishes his wife. Obviously more towards noncon and would require someone being willing to play both Anakin and Padme (I am, of course, but if someone were more willing to be the victims than I'd definitely let them have it), but would result in all three having more fun than expected.
This is probably the closest anyone will find to noncon and pure smut from me, but it plays heavily on my fondness for voyeurism so...

Marvel

Characters I'll Play:
Darcy Lewis
Loki
Thor
Logan
Daken
Mystique
Kaine Parker/Scarlet Spider
Felicia/Black Cat
Honestly, I'm open to considering anyone so if there's someone in particular you're looking for, drop me a line.

Characters I'm Interested in Playing Opposite Of:
Basically anyone, but especially:
Peter Parker/Spider-Man
Daken
Felicia/Black Cat
Vic/Sabretooth
Loki

Ships:
Darcy x Loki
Kaine Parker x Felicia/Black Cat
Peter Parker x Felicia/Black Cat
Thor x Storm

Plot Bunnies
- [MCU] Loki wins in Avengers. Darcy (or really anyone) becomes collateral to keep the remaining, living Avengers in line. Dubcon, bondage, possible petplay.
I'm open to playing either part in this, though my Loki tends towards flipping back and forth between ridiculous and cruel, and if Darcy is involved, I request that I play her myself as I'm not sure I could play against a Darcy after roleplaying as her for six years on tumblr.

DC
Comics only. Maybe DC movies. Definitely not any of the Tv shows.

Characters I'll Play:
Wonder Woman
Harley Quinn
Scarecrow
Wally West
Nightwing
Joker
Jason Todd/Red Hood
Poison Ivy
Lisa Snart/Golden Glider
As in Marvel, I'm open to considering playing anyone and if there's someone you're looking for but don't see here, drop me a line and ask :)

Characters I'd Like to Play Opposite Of:
Pretty much everyone but especially:
Aquaman (particularly Jason Momoa's although I haven't seen JL yet)
Wally West's Flash
Red Hood
Harley Quinn
Stephanie Brown
Poison Ivy

Ships::
Harley x Poison Ivy
Harley x Scarecrow
Wally x Dick/Nightwing
Wonder Woman x Aquaman
Stephanie Brown x Red Hood
Golden Glider x The Top
Golden Glider x Wally West

Pretty much anything, honestly. If you've got a hankering for something not listed here, hit me up and we can talk about it. I'm pretty flexible with ships.

Plot Bunnies
- Harley and Jonathan Crane share group therapy times together. Jonathan regards Harley as everything that made his life harder when he was a teenager/child and at first regards her coldly/acts condescendingly towards her. With time, he either grows fond of her or begins to manipulate her. This would probably lean more towards a darker theme with some lighter moments, or could be a one-shot dubcon with heavy BDSM/revenge implications.

-Poison Ivy. Toxins. Brainwashing. The general basic concept of which Ivy keeps someone under her toxins and uses them as she sees fit. Think the Bruce Wayne/Ivy subplot of The Long Halloween. This could either be a one-shot dirty bit or a small part of a longer story. I'm open to whatever ship or combination of characters, but some I'm interested in particularly are Selina, Bruce Wayne (which could involve a longer plot of Ivy discovering Batman's identity), Harley, or Harvey Dent/Two Face, Jason Todd as Red Hood, or Dick Grayson as Nightwing.
Obviously, this involves brainwashing and mindcontrol, but could be played with a myriad assortment of other kinks.

- Harley/Joker EXCLUSIVELY in the style of the Telltale Batman games, particularly with Harley being the established villain in control while John Doe/Joker is the one infatuated and desperate to please. I'd like to start from the "beginning" with them, perhaps when Harley is still Doctor Quinn during the day and a masked villain at night and John Doe is her patient and move on through their story. This would probably include a heavy BDSM lifestyle between them, although Telltalle Harley would tend more towards being an affectionate mistress rather than the outright cruelty of the Joker we more normally see in this ship.

BeetleJuice

Generally, I'm only interested in adult!Lydia and Beetlejuice so I won't keep with my lists from above in this instance.
I can play either Lydia or Beetlejuice.

- a oneshot. BJ gets revenge once he escapes from his waiting room nightmare. Heavy BDSM, dubcon, dark shit.
Or maybe Lydia's been looking forward to it, in which case there's no dubcon but it's still pretty heavy and dark
- A Hades/Persephone kind of twist. Betelgeuse comes to claim his bride and drag her down into the underworld.

Labyrinth

Adult!Sarah and Jareth only. I used to write Jareth for OCs but, in this one case, I was repeatedly let down with the quality of OCs.
I can play either Jareth or Sarah.

- An older Sarah is informed by her stepmother that her little brother, Toby (now a teenager), is having frightening nightmares about monsters and being kidnapped. She tries to reconnect with Toby and somehow either Toby 1) Wishes Sarah away, putting her in the possession of the Goblin king she thwarted years before (which could either be a sexy one shot or a longer story) or 2) wishes himself away and Sarah must bargain for the release of her younger brother yet again

WWE/NXT/Ring of Honor/NJPW

Please note that I'm interested in playing KAYFABE characters only. Not the real people, but the characters as they are portrayed in the ring/promos.
Characters I'm Interested in Playing:
Marty Scurll
Nia Jaxx
Ember Moon
Alexa Bliss
Roman Reigns
Seth Rollins/Tyler Black
Aleister Black/Tommy End
Asuka
Almost anyone, tbh

Characters I'm Interested in Playing Opposite Of:
Stephanie McMahon
Aleister Black/Tommy End**
Kenny Omega
Cody Rhodes
Dalton Castle
Marty Scurll**
Alexa Bliss
Natalya**
Ember Moon
Roman Reigns
Asuka
Natalya

OCs are also viable here, but to have a canon x OC pairing, I'll need the OC to be run by me first just to make sure the chemistry will vibe.

Ships:
Alexa Bliss x Nia Jaxx
Seth Rollins x Stephanie McMahon
Ember Moon x Aleister Black (idk man the idea of a werewolf and a satanist just tickles me pink)
Ember Moon x Asuka
Roman Reigns x Asuka
Honestly, any of the Bullet Club together, but especially Marty x Kenny or Marty x Cody Rhodes

If you've got a particular ship you're interested in but isn't listed here, let me know. You'd be surprised how often I go "wow, I hadn't thought of that, but I totally dig it"

Plot Bunnies:

- Intergender tag teams comes to WWE and maybe not everyone is super happy about it. Could be canons or two ocs
I'm willing to consider "doubling" here, wherein there's two tag teams and we each play one canon and one oc

- Bullet Club drama.

- Recently, I had someone approach me for a Kenny Omega/Alexa Bliss game, which I initially thought was strange. He'd wanted Alexa to have been a fan of Kenny before his NJPW days, when she was a teenager, and them ultimately meeting again when WWE approaches him for a possible contract. Alexa was a little bratty, but still largely enamored with him, and we played out his eventual recognition of her from his Indy days. The Kenny player disappeared on me, but I had grown to really enjoy the RP and would like to do something similar, although it doesn't have to be with the same wrestlers, just the same theme of teenage idolation grown into adult infatuation in a wrestling scenario.

Final Fantasy VII

I'm looking specifically to play a SephirothxAerith(Aeris) ship here.
Sephiroth trying to adjust to the afterlife in the Lifestream. Aerith helps him along.
I'm open to either role and this could be very fluffy-sweet, bitter and angsty, or really dark, depending on how we'd like to play it out.

ClosetEdgeLord

I. Intro
II. Fandom
III. Original
IV. Recurring Characters
V. Samples
VI. Current Stories
VII. Inspo

General Ideas
Feel free to pick a few and we can work on smooshing a cohesive storyline together.
None of these are fully fleshed out because I'd rather work together on making a story we'd both enjoy playing out rather than giving anyone a full form to follow.

- Superhero x Villain. Particularly seduction of the hero. Possibly with hatesex involved. I'm not really interested in the concept of the hero becoming a pet or a slave, but perhaps that feelings continue to evolve into such that black and white blend into a gray area, and the hero forgets exactly why they're fighting on the side of "good". Could begin with dubcon, violent sex, etc but progresses more into something soft and passionate.

- Villain x Villain. Two rivals fighting over the right to be called the arch-nemesis by the same hero. I'm kind of looking for this to be sillier in nature in the start, and build into something aggressive and forceful.

- A ghost/spirit/demon possession.

• The deceased died young, leaving behind a young lover whom they still care for. The living has a new boyfriend/girlfriend/lover. This could either be a story of the dead saying goodbye, or angry jealous spirit getting revenge sex in.
  • A demon finds itself obsessed with a human and possesses their significant other in an attempt to make a binding deal, sealing the human and the demon together for eternity

- A young adult accidentally starts worshiping an old god (Norse, Greco-Roman, Egyptian, etc) in an edgy attempt to be different, perhaps smack dab in the middle of the US Bible Belt, without realizing that the old gods still have power. There are many ways to be supplicant and the old Gods are always looking for ways to expand their influence into the Americas. Possibly virgin "sacrifice", petplay, worship and affection on both sides. Ideally, I would like this to build into a romance, but it could be something smaller, too.
I'm willing to play either role, but if playing the god, I'd prefer to play as Baldr, Loki, Freya, Aphrodite, Ares, Dionysus, Hades, Set, or Bast. I'm more than willing to play against whatever god or goddess my partner would like to play, in any gender combination, although Athena might take some bending of the story because of her strong ties to virginity.

- Witch x Demon/Spiritual entity. A ritual goes wrong but magic must be paid for all the same. A demon looking for a bride/husband in exchange for power?

- Death x Human. Somewhat yanked and adjusted from a favorite webcomic that died off - Death and the Maiden/Der Tod und das Mädchen. Essentially, Death is challenged by humans who's souls he's come for, and if the human wins, they get to keep their life. The game could be sexual in nature for a one-shot, or a progression of events for something longer.

- Revenge sex.

- Generally, most fantasy things involving my necromancer, Rabbit, who will be in the next post.
Rabbit x Paladin, Rabbit x undead, Rabbit x a stronger necromancer or magic user.

- Fantasy races. I'm very partial to tieflings, dark elves, and illithids (PARTICULARLY a romance between a human and an illithid).

- A female knight. Based off of the anime The Rose of Verailles, I'd be very interested in playing a female knight falling in love with someone she's responsible for protecting. Her charge could be male or female, but I'm very intent on the knight being a woman.

- Along the lines of the Bram Stoker's Dracula movie from the early 90's, a vampire's lover died hundreds of years ago, leaving the vampire (or the human who would eventually become a vampire) alone. Later, they find a living human who strangely resembles their lost love. Reincarnation is a possibility, but it could also just be the desperate loneliness of a vampire who's partially lost their mind. Either way, the vampire could woo the human or just straight up abduct them.

Generally, I'm pretty open to whatever, so if there's something you're craving that seems somewhat similar to anything I've listed, send me a PM and pitch it to me.

ClosetEdgeLord

I. Intro
II. Fandom
III. Original
IV. Recurring Characters
V. Samples
VI. Current Stories
VII. Inspo

Rabbit Vasque -- Necromancer

Rabbit was a character I made for a free-form rp forum something like eight years ago and has undergone dozens of revisions.
Impulsive, angry, and power hungry, she's willing to trade anything and anyone for a chance at increasing her own abilities. At one point, she was an apprentice to Skeletor and in another universe, she was the Volva mentioned in Baldr's Draumar of Norse mythology, raised from death by Odin to wander the earth until Loki initiates Ragnarok.

I am most interested in playing her opposite stronger villains who don't have any qualms in punishing her for her hot head and fast mouth -- she's best described as a bratty sub.
OR -- playing her against a paladin.
Generally, if you have a character you think would play well against her, feel free to suggest something.

NAME:  Marishka Amsing
ALIASES/NICKNAMES:Rabbit Vasque
SPECIES: Human
ETHICINITY: Dutch
DATE OF BIRTH: March 25
PLACE OF BIRTH: Little Rock, Arkansas (Modern), The Netherlands (historical fantasy)
CURRENT LOCATION: Varies Per Verse
CURRENT OCCUPATION: Necromancer/Fortune teller, day trader
SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Demiromantic asexual
RELIGIOUS AFFILIATION: Pagan
FACE CLAIM: Daisy Lowe

PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES

HEIGHT: 5'2"
WEIGHT: 122 lbs
HAIR COLOR: dark auburn/ brunette, depending on how “on top” of her dye job she is
EYE COLOR: bright green
BUILD: small and busty - delicate, without any real musculature.
SCARS: horizontal, thick lines in her palms and upper forearm – frequently reopened for necromantic purposes
TATTOOS: None
PIERCINGS: none

PHOBIAS: physical affection, the dark, heights,
MENTAL ILLNESS: Severe depression, PTSD, BPD
Drinks||Smokes||Drugs : Frequently, always, sometimes

RELATIONSHIPS:

FAMILY:
Jared || Father (Deceased)
Adelheid || Mother (Deceased)
Chelonie || Sister (Estranged, disowned)

PERSONALITY

ZODIAC SIGN: Aries
ALIGNMENT: Neutral Evil
TEMPERAMENT: Choleric
POSITIVE TRAITS: Courageous, determined, confident, honest, passionate
NEGATIVE TRAITS: Impatient, moody, short-tempered, impulsive, aggressive, rude, arrogant

SKILLS & ABILITIES

Necromancy
- Reanimation
- Undead manipulation
- Undead summoning
- Divination (using rune stones)
- Death Sense
- Aura reading
Data analysis/Risk management
Advanced Mathmatics/Advanced Calculus

Taniel Keiding-- Supervillain

Taniel began life (for me) as a Marvel villain OC. He's a product of dna testing, unbeknownst to himself, and so he thinks of himself as a mutant (incorrectly). Overly charming with a partially fake southern accent, he puts himself in the best position to use his power-stealing abilities (think Rogue, but without the death touch to go with it) by flirting and establishing intimate relationships with people who possess knowledge and abilities he finds useful in life.
Also, he's a huge masochist.

I'm looking to play him opposite some heroes -- maybe canon, maybe ocs, maybe some government officials looking to keep him in lockup.
Basically, whatever.

Name: Taniel Keiding
Aliases: The Facsimile, Tan
Face Claim: Seth Rollins/Colby Lopez
Sexual Orientation: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Birthdate: March 22
Nationality: American
Ethnicity: Armenian, German
Education: Bachelor’s in Business from University of Iowa

Alignment: Neutral Evil

Height: 6'1"
Weight: 217 lbs
Build: BUILT. Muscular, sculpted.
Skin Tone: light
Hair: Black, long, naturally curvy. Blonde streak (more like a chunk amirite) towards the front, over the right eye
Eyes: Brown

Family:
Stefan Keiding (Father, estranged)
Sofia Keiding née Gasparian (Mother, deceased)

Personality: Enterprising, incisive, spontaneous, daring, active, courageous and energetic, impatient, impetuous, vain, proud, egotistic, selfish, jealous, coarse, ruthless and violent. Manipulative. Possessive.
Very much an ends-justify-the-means sort of person.

Powers/Abilities:
Power Absorption
- Can temporarily absorb powers or knowledge from other through touch (skin to skin)
- the origin of the power/knowledge will have a reduced version of their own power or will be unable to access the knowledge taken from them for a short period of time
- the length of time the power or knowledge belongs to Taniel/is taken away from the origin depends on the length of time physical contact is made, after which point Taniel no longer has acces
- unless the knowledge or power is being used at the time, the origin will not be aware of their knowledge/power being temporarily taken/lessened. It is not felt nor is there no immediate way to perceive it

Masochism Embodiment
- Takes pleasure and draws power from receiving pain and harm

Hand-to-Hand Combat Proficiency
Acrobatic Proficiency
Peak Human Strength

BIO:
Stefan Keiding and Sofia Gasparian met in highschool, fell in love, got married and both struggled through minimum wage jobs to maintain a small household they felt loved in.
Until Sofia fell ill, coughing and feverish, and remained so for several months until finally Stefan convinced Sofia to see a doctor.
The diagnosis was stage three lung cancer, the tumors too large and too incorporated into her lungs to remove by their small town surgeon – any chance of saving Sofia’s life relied entirely on their ability to afford moving to Iowa City, of affording the cost of surgery and chemotherapy without insurance.
They’d nearly given up when what seemed to be a miracle presented itself.
An exchange; the two would conceive a child, Sofia undergoing what seemed like harmless tests and monitoring, in exchange for healthcare and financial assistance. The agency involved assured Sofia and Stefan that it was a typical study, funded by an education institution, on the stress of financial burdens on pregnancy.
In truth, it was an experiment – one marked, without a doubt, failure upon the birth of the child
(he was normal, by all accounts. No super strength, no strange coloring to his skin or eyes, nothing they’d been hoping for)

Sofia died within weeks, leaving Stefan to raise their son, Taniel.
Things were not as they seemed.

ClosetEdgeLord

I. Intro
II. Fandom
III. Original
IV. Recurring Characters
V. Samples
VI. Current Stories
VII. Inspo

A Dream of Death
The starter from the Death Parade plot above. I wrote this on another website and received four lines in first person in return.
Still, I rather liked it and thought it would be a shame to let it go to waste.
The landscape of Nona Ginta flutters in a manufactured breeze, mist spilling downwards towards the valley lake, and Nona takes a deep breath while her violet eyes spin with the recollection of human memory. It is rare for any of the dead to be assigned to her floor these days, rarer still for their memories to be incomplete

(she'll have to remember later to scold the information bureau for such a mishap -- perhaps it was time to move them along to nothingness. Beyond, Quin was complaining of restlessness, of questions that hinted at a deep dissatisfaction with her lot as an arbiter.
She'd make a good agent of the bureau)

But she'll make due. She always does.
The surrounding is eerily silent as she waits by the miniature tree, her hands loose by her side, dreamy blue hair tossed over her shoulder in a perfectly wound braid, not a strand out of place, not a single split end. Nona looks every part a doll - small and unblemished, her skin a perfect clarity, her nails round and short and manicured in a way that suggests permanence. Indeed, the varnish never chips, never changes from the faded baby blue of her hair, a color that did not occur naturally in the living world, and sometimes she will stare idly at the glossy coat and get caught up in thoughts.
She does not age, caught forever in this body with its pert breasts and slip of a waist, the perfect curve of her hips, and this did not seem strange or unusual to her for quite some time (for hundreds and hundreds of years, even), until finally the revolving door of humans had caught her attention, how some might be young but some lined with the effort of living over years, hardship carved into the space at the edge of their eyes and the ends of their smiles.
It did not happen suddenly, but like rust -- the questions and thoughts. Why did she not have the crows feet, the spots of age that doppled across the hands of dead women, recreated without flaw across dummies which souls would be shoved into temporarily for a farce of an afterworld?

They built slowly, here and there, with new fragments of foreign memories that did not belong to her, with each new dummy that stumbled it's way with fear into her doors, as she was promoted over and over again up to the top floor.
(She's heard whispers of management in her future, and although the arbiters are not to feel anything, there's a tickling of something unknown in the pit of her stomach, at the edge of her thoughts.
Something like pride)
And, now...
The inklings of questions absorb her mind entirely, a never-leaving presence like the hand of god across what would be her brain if she were to have one, and Nona stands still and perfect like she is supposed to while she waits for her newest human to breach the sanctuary of her home, ready to do her job, but still she thinks and wonders and waits for something.

She doesn't know what.

Eat Upon The Host
Starter for a Kylo Ren/OC interaction.
It would be an understatement to say that Kylo Ren was no stranger to anger. Rage was his lover, his constant companion. It filled his body like cold venom, winter's fire, and stoked his heart with addictive adrenaline. Anger seeped from his pores with each step, his soft-soled boots still so echoingly loud against the metal of the ship, and metamorphosed itself in the recycled, stale air to fear.

Fear wrapped itself around the storm troopers, to steal their breath and silence their whispers.

When Kylo passed, others upon the Finalizer were as silent as the inky black expanse of the galaxy beyond the durasteel walls, paralyzed with terror that had proven itself as true. Each one of them knew a friend of a comrade, a squad member who know someone from their previous squad who'd made a fatal error in the presence of that dark masked figure. That Kylo Ren was so unhinged and unsettled in his rage that the smallest breath in the wrong moment could trigger deadly hysterics.
The holodash in Hall A bore the singed scars still, two weeks later, despite the constant and diligent work of the most skilled technicians.
They said all Kylo touched could not be fixed, forever ruined, and the only way to ensure continued existence with all one's limbs still connected to their own body, untouched by his furious animosity, was to avoid him completely when at all possible.
When it wasn't?
Pray.

Today was worse.
The Storm Troopers dodged through open doors into rooms, uncaring of what might be inside - inspections, debriefings, dressing downs, all infinitely preferable to the walking knight of Death rampaging down the hall as he projected his rage outwards. Like a blanket of heavy atmosphere, his displeasure was obvious, settling in to the ship and making it a task simply to breath for anyone less than skilled in the Force.
Were he a Jedi, he would have been scolded for projecting his untamed emotions.
On the Dark Side, he wielded them as weapons.

Kylo stopped at the holding chambers and the guards scurried away before he'd even had a chance to dismiss them with a contemptuous breath, recycled through the breathing unit in his mask. If he'd noticed or cared, there was no outward implication, high on his own adrenaline, his own excitement.

A member of the resistance, alive and here and with all the knowledge -- where the girl was, where Mother the General was, where the bases and plans and Luke was -- all within her head, ready to be plucked forcibly, painfully, with great effort to make the entire experience excruciating.

The door opened with a quiet whoosh and all of Kylo's rage, all of his anticipated plans -- it all ceases to exist in a shining moment of absolute and completely consuming surprise.

"Desirae?"

A thread involving my OC Taniel being spied upon by SHIELD.
The sky bursts with oranges and magentas down onto the uncharacteristically quiet city of New York -- there are no Avengers blasting through the sky nor strange alien figures kissing the atmosphere as they escape from the firmament this late afternoon and Taniel Keiding muses that a lesser man with a lesser plan might find themselves nervous.
After all, without the distraction of a super hero and super villain clash, it's all the more likely Taniel might be caught and without this particular metal the plan as a whole would crumble into failure.
An option not permissible for the thirty year old man who stands on the corner sidewalk, waiting amongst the old business men and middle aged mothers herding their children while balancing their groceries for the light to change and the walk signal to blink teasingly. Carefully, he dodges the seeking hands of children, the careful bump of shoulders; he cannot afford to lose the knowledge stolen with a kiss so brief he knows it can only remain in his thoughts for minutes more.

The light flickers and changes and Taniel moved fluidly through the crowd, his long limbs striding to keep him at the front of the group, blending into the congregation of mundanes with his worn black jeans, the fabric of his black button down pulled almost too tight against the broad length of his shoulders and muscular biceps -- his long black curly hair tucked up into the grey beanie on his head.
A sense of calm emanates from him, his brown eyes soft under thick lashes, his full eyebrows lending to a neutral expression despite his growing urgency to make it to the brick building down the street as quickly as possible, and when a young boy darts in front of him, chasing a football, Taniel laughs and scratches at his beard.

As if he had all the time in the world instead of a few dwindling minutes.

Somewhere, a car alarm goes off as nimble fingers pluck a stolen password into a keypad outfront of a locked storefront and the sun begins it's nightly descent into a memory of day.
Taniel is counting seconds, unaware of the eyes that watch him.

ClosetEdgeLord

I. Intro
II. Fandom
III. Original
IV. Recurring Characters
V. Samples
VI. Current Stories
VII. Inspo

Current Stories:

Title|Partner|Character Played|Ship|Fandom
Hunger|Le Immortelle|Triple H|Chyna/Triple H|Professional Wrestling
My Price Is Triple|AceFlyer|Leia|Boba Fett/Leia|Star Wars
BlxckMoon|Offsite|Aleister Black, Kairi Sane|Aleister Black/Ember Moon, Kairi Sane/OC|Professional Wrestling
Untitled|Offsite|Darcy Lewis|Harvey Dent/Darcy Lewis|DC/Marvel Cinematic Universe crossover
In Moonlight's Grasp|AngelsSonata|Kylo Ren|Reylo|Star Wars
New Beginnings|LamentingQuill|Elliott|Elliott/Farmer|Stardew Valley
Untitled|Offsite|Darcy Lewis|Darcy/Baldr|MCU