Big Brutes for Grak? (M/M, MUL)

Started by Grakor, June 12, 2009, 01:12:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grakor

Seems there's a lot of folks asking for doms in their M/M scenes. Might as well go ahead and add mine to the pile.

As my O/O states, I'm a switch, but I prefer subbing. I can, and will, switch if the scene calls for it though. However, if you're looking for a feminine little sub...I'm not the person you're looking for. My characters are average at best, or brutes in their own right at worst.

Going to mostly rehash a new note in my O/O page. I'm almost always looking for RPs in which I'm playing a character captured/dominated/enslaved by a big brute/monster type being. Orc, ogre, whatever along those lines. My own character and the specifics of the relationship and plot are also open to negotiation. Kinda vague, but I try to adapt a bit depending on the partner.

As for other plots...I have two others going at the time of this writing, but if you look at my O/O and come up with something you'll think I'll like, let me know. I'm open to RPing here, on IM, or where ever. Doesn't matter to me.

If I get any concrete ideas, I'll update and bump this thread. Anyone interested, PM me or reply here.

Grakor

I got one game set up. Still willing to get others started though, so if you're interested don't hesitate to ask.