Spunky's Cafe (open to all)

Started by Spunky, November 16, 2009, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Stalker

Night leaves fresh coffee, tea, orange juice and assorted baked items out for all to enjoy.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Zerataku

It was starting to get cold outside, something Zera enjoyed completely. Hot weather made her itchy and sweaty, so she tried to avoid it at all costs. She had been walking downtown to meet up with some friends but they never showed up, and when she turned around the corner she spotted a shop called "Spunky's Cafe" right across the street. Just the name of it sounded warm and welcoming to her, so she crossed the street when the crosswalk turned green and stepped inside. A bell sounded as she opened the door. She took her black jacket-vest off and held it across her arm as she looked around at the decor. It was pretty elegant for a coffee shop. She guessed this place would probably cost a lot, but the tempting smell of the various coffees kept her from leaving. She stared at the pictures on the wall for a little bit and then sat down at an empty table, feeling quite lonely because there were empty chairs at it.

Merry Gentry

Merry had been out of town for so very long, she wondered if her feet would even recall the way to Spunky's.  It was the memories of the beautiful cafe and the table by the window that brought her out that day, looking for the friendly cafe.  She loved the very simple tranquility of the shop, the way it would allow her to sit and gaze for hours out at the people around her.  She quickly found herself at the front door and stepped inside, the small jingle of the bell on the door the only sound of her entrance.  She made her way to the counter, and poured herself a large mug of raspberry coffee, with a hint of cream, and moved toward her favorite spot.  Sipping the hot beverage, with the sunlight streaming into the window, she idly wondered where Night Stalker was.
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Night Stalker

Night leaves fresh coffee, tea, orange juice and assorted baked items out for all to enjoy before moving to clean up several booths.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I am the NightStalker

Night Stalker

Night returns to clean up the booths, leave out fresh drinks and assorted baked items for all to enjoy before adding some rather large festive decorations all around the place including a brightly covered large tree.
I am the NightStalker

Merry Gentry

*wanders in, leaving a small gift under the tree, the tag saying To Nightstalker, <3 Merry*
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Night Stalker

NightStalker returns to the cafe tidying up the back rooms including the old stock items replacing them with fresh ones before entering the main cafe area to tidy up any booths that may have been used.  The one present under the tree catches the corner of his eyes, smiling softly he carries it with him as he leaves.
I am the NightStalker

Polokiller

Noah poked his head in the door, then ventured in, picking up a bakery good, leaving some spare change on the counter.
He sat at a table, fairly alone. He didn't mind.
<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~>
"The one time I care, the one time j reach out to you, all you can do is sit there and watch me die! How could you?!"
"Because you never cared. You never will, demon."

Merry Gentry

The cold wind caught the door just as she pushed it open, causing it to crash loudly into the small cafe.  "Sorry" she mumbled, bundled in her warm scarf, her voice barely audible through the cloth. Heading to the counter, she pours and extra large mug of the hot Raspberry flavored coffee, by far her favorite.  Just a splash of cream and she's moved to her favorite spot by the window, book in hand.  Sipping the hot beverage, she casually watches the world go by.

Polokiller

Noah watched her enter and, feeling particulary lonely, stood up and sat next to her.
"Hi. I'm Noah."
"The one time I care, the one time j reach out to you, all you can do is sit there and watch me die! How could you?!"

Merry Gentry

Peering up from her book, she smiled "Hi Noah, I'm Merry.  How's it going?" she ask politely.

Polokiller

He smiled back warmly.
"It's going well. How about yourself?"

Merry Gentry

She nodded slowly, "It's going pretty good.  Getting ready to take my bff out for dinner. It's her birthday and her husband is an ass, so... I'll be making her smile instead.  Things going alright for you during the approval process?" she asked interested in this fairly new person.

Polokiller

"Yeah, it's fine. Waiting for them to start approving again. Eh, they deserve the break. it's the holidays, for gods sake. they're people, too."
He chuckled to himself, looking back at her.

Merry Gentry

"true, it's hard waiting though.. but you'll get there. Till then, just have fun and don't worry about it" she grinned, thinking he'll fit in just fine here. 

Polokiller

Noah smiled to her.
"Trust me, I'm enjoying it already."
He leaned back in his chair.
"So how long you been on E?"

Merry Gentry

*sips the warm coffee, enjoying the delicious smell*
About 7 months or so... it's quite lovely here

Polokiller

Noah smirked and shrugged, taking a bite of his bakery good. He finally concluded that it was almost like a cinammon roll, but had the taste of ripe summer apples fused in there somewhere.
"Yeah. The people here are pretty nice, I've answered a few crazy questions and done two prompts, so far."

Merry Gentry

"aaahhh... the crazy questions! I loved that part!  You know, the more you answer and participate,
the quicker the review process.. once they start in again" Merry replied, with a smile.  "sometimes I go through
people's intro threads, just to say Hi, give them a break from answering all the time"

Polokiller

Noah laughed and smiled.
"Yeah, yeah. I know what you mean."
He looked around, pondering his next question.
"So what made you interested in online role-play?"

Night Stalker

NightStalker leaves fresh coffee, tea, orange juice and assorted baked items out for all to enjoy and to wish Everyone a safe and happy New Years.
I am the NightStalker

Kairi

Kairi walked through the town with no where else to go she finally gives up and walks into a random cafe, spotting Noah she smiles happily making her way to the table. "Hello mind if I join you two?" She says with a bright smile.
Through Shattered Glass and Broken Eyes,
I See Your Words, I Know They're Lies.

Merry Gentry

Welcome Kairi!, motions her to sit and join us. .. waving to Night stalker, with a wink, and a kiss
of course you can join us... as for my interest in Rp'ing.. well a friend dragged me, kicking an screaming XD
about three years ago, and I've been hooked ever since.. E is different than the other sites I've been on,
but it's really a nice community of people, from the one's I've met anyway...

what about you Noah?

Night Stalker

Returns a warm smile to Merry Gentry and hopes all is well for her.

Welcome Noah and Kairi to the Cafe, help yourself to anything you wish for while here.
I am the NightStalker

Polokiller

Yeah, thanks Night.
I just love the hospitality around here.