News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Evening Blues (Part II)

Started by Elvi, August 28, 2007, 06:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elvi

The story so far.....
Harry is a photographer and a very successful one at that. His work is renowned throughout the world and much saught after, but there is a darker side to his work.
The proffesionals he uses for his work and the new hopefuls?
Well.....he has a different use for them.....

Two were chosen from his last recruitment drive, Aalyssa and Jennifer, young hopefuls taken to his North Yorkshire mooreland home. (A large Victorion House inheritted by him from a great Uncle, which holds many dark secrets)
Jennifer didn't work out, she dissapeared one night, never to be seen again, which left Aalyssa the sole focus of Harry's attentions.

Harry has Aalyssa more or less where he wants her, but he has had a request for a couple of girls from a particular well off client and he is loathed to get rid of her.

The story will begin again with the new girls being 'delivered' to Harry's isolated home, they will be new hopeful models and a little star struck at being chosen for such an esteemed photographer.
Aalyssa will have the task of being an unwilling helper in 'molding' them to what Harry wants.

The game will include Bondage, mild torture, non-con, M/F F/F and anything else that I choose to chuck in.....*grins*

So.....we would like one, perhaps two more girls to join us.....anyone interested?

Contact either Cindy1 or myself if you have any questions, or feel free to ask them here.
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

HybridHalf

Count me intrigued. Thought, one question, will this have Victorian underlying themes as well?

Zombie Apocalypso

Elvi

Some posts with details of the house, the game is set in modern day, but as you can see from the descriptions, the house is very 'Victorian'.

"As the journey continues, the roads become smaller and population sparcer and finally fades away to a bleak bare landscape of craggy pekes and mooreland, odd sheep roaming free and the rare sighting of wild life.
The land slowly rises and a dark shape on the horizon slowly becomes vissible, a large ramble house, unmistakebly the one that Harry had described." 

"Landed Gentry, built with the wealth of the 'new age', wool mills, farmland turned over to the raising of sheep, huge swaths of land, this was his weekend home."
He pulls up next to the six wide steps leading to the large front doors and switches the engine off, leaning over and handing Jennifer a set of keys.
"You two go on in the front way, it's all been restored to origional, everything apart from lighting and plumbing, with a few additions to the kitchen, I like origional, but hell, I like comfort as well. I'll take the shopping and stuff around the back to the doors to the kitchen."

"Jennifer had found the dining room, a huge covered table in the centre surrounded by twelve high backed chairs, so wide that they could almost sit two on each, the room was, as with every room, fitted as it would have been when the house was built, dark expencive wallcoverings, heavy deep red curtains, with thick red tassles, the table with a matching red table cloth and white linnen top cloth upon it.
They noticed another door on the opposite side of the room  and the sound of whistling from behind."

"The kitchen was, as Harry had said.
In essence it was a Victorian kitchen, a huge wood and coal burning range in an alcove on the inner wall, two butler sinks and a large wooden draining board by the long window looking out into a walled garden and a huge bleached wooden table in the centre standing on a terracotta tiled floor.
However, in amongst the freestanding cupboards, dressers and sideboards, was a huge almost walk in fridge and the usual things a modern kitchen would have, microwave/convection oven, washing machine, dishwasher, infact everything that would be needed, sat discretely amongst the traditional."

"Infact, that was the layout and theme for the whole house, where a more modern aproach was needed it was descretely there, electric lights instead of gas, coal fires, but backed up by central heating, tucked away under floor, but they would notice no telephone or TV or infact even a radio."

"He lead them down the starecase, through the kitchen and then to a small door on the opposite wall to the pantry, as he opened it, they saw another staircase.
Far narrower and not carpetted, it wound back up and to the top of the house, in fact part of the attic.

Harry Opened a plain painted door and walked in.
The room had two small bed inside, a rug on bare wooden floor and a set of drawers by each bed.

"Here we are ladies, your new room."
He leant against the wash stand by the small window, his arms folded in front of him.
"You will find your clothes in the drawers, I thingk they should fit you well enough and first thing tomorow you will begin training as victorian housemaids."

"Harry pushed himself up and away from the wash stand, his amused smile creasing his face.
"The answer to your request for more explanation is NO Aalysa"
As he walked past them he stopped for a moment.
"You have both said you wished you could be back in the victorian times, then I have given you your wish. I will expect you to be dressed and downstairs in an hour, it looks as though morning has come early."
He stopped in the doorway, turning back to them, no more smile on his face, his look almost threatening.
"I will meet you in the parlour, do not be late, your master is not to be displeased"

HybridHalf

Elvi

Ok.....we have one player who has submitted a character, so if you would like to do the same, we'll see if we can sort things out?

Elvi

Ok......so we have ended up with three new players....

HybridHalf, SerenitysAngel and elandra

So with Cindy1, that gives us four girls.
Now though Harry would be able to handle all four, I'm afraid that I can't, so I am asking for a dominant female character to join us.

This character would still be 'under' Harry, but she will have to deal with the girls and some of their training.
The player will need to be able to work with me so that we are consistant, but show some initiative so that I am not having to tell them what to do all the time.
(It would help if they were willing to read the origional "Evening Blues", so that they are on the same wave length and know the background.)

Anyone interested?

Elvi

Awwwww...come on....
I will accept a male playing a female, or even a male character if they are suited to the plot.....

strangely made

*waves hand* I'll do it Elvi...........

Elvi

*Cheers and does a little dance*

See that Cindy?
The sad puppy dog eyes still work AND we've got Strangely!