Spin the bottle game (Closed for now, pending a couple of outsanding characters)

Started by Chrystal, October 07, 2013, 10:25:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

Someone else tried to start this up a few weeks ago, it failed, and I said I would see if i could get the game to work.

I really shouldn't be doing this, because I hate running group games, but this is going to be a small one.

So. The setting:

This is a girl's boarding school. A finishing school in Switzerland would work well. The scene is the dormitory common room.

ALL THE CHARACTERS ARE ALREADY THERE.

They all know each other.

It's the last week before they break up for a holiday (say Xmas), and they are having a little party in the common room, that gets a little bit out of hand, because someone has smuggled in some alcohol. When someone suggests playing spin the bottle, everyone finds it a great idea.

Characters:

I want between five and ten female player characters aged 17 or 18. They can be from any nationality, but must come from high-class or nouveaux rich families, in order to be at an expensive and exclusive Swiss finishing school.

I'm also going to be terribly mean and say that for this game I do not want cross-gender players. Sorry. This is a girls-only thing.

Character Sheet:

Player name: your login ID

Character Name: The name of your character.
Nationality: Where in the world is she from?
Religion: Does she have one? if so, what is it?

Height: in cm
weight: in kg
Bust: in cm/cup
Waist: in cm
Hips: in cm
Hair colour: As in image
Eye colour: As in image
Pubic styling: Do the drapes match the rug? Is there a rug? Is it trimmed, shaped, or styled?

Virgin: Yes or no
Sexuality: Straight, Gay, Bi or Unsure
Dominance: Top, Bottom or Unsure
IC Ons: Please list at least three and up to five things that will turn your character (not you) on. (See below)
IC Offs: Please list at least three and up to five things that will turn your character (not you) off. (See below)

Non sexual likes: Please list three to five things your character likes.
Non sexual dislikes: Please list three to five things your character does not like.

Mother's Name: Please give the name of your character's mother
Father's Name: Please give the name of your character's father.
Parents' combined net worth: Please say how much the parents are worth in Swiss Franks.

Personality: Describe in at least 100 words what your character is like, what makes her tick, how she reacts to others. Also a bit about her upbringing prior to arriving at this exclusive Swiss school for young ladies of distinction.

Other Info: Anything else you think might be relevant.
Nude pictures (if any)

[float=right][img height=300 padding=5]http://rlv.zcache.com/add_your_image_or_text_here_post_cards-r935e680737e2457c94215b34ab6a38c0_vgbaq_8byvr_512.jpg[/img][/float][b]Player name:[/b] your login ID

[b]Character Name:[/b] The name of your character.
[b]Nationality:[/b] Where in the world is she from?
[b]Religion:[/b] Does she have one? if so, what is it?

[b]Age:[/b] 17 or 18. In months if you wish
[b]Height:[/b] in cm
[b]weight:[/b] in kg
[b]Bust:[/b] in cm/cup
[b]Waist:[/b] in cm
[b]Hips:[/b] in cm
[b]Hair colour:[/b] As in image
[b]Eye colour:[/b] As in image
[b]Pubic styling:[/b] Do the drapes match the rug? Is there a rug? Is it trimmed, shaped, or styled?

[b]Virgin:[/b] Yes or no
[b]Sexuality:[/b] Straight, Gay, Bi or Unsure
[b]Dominance:[/b] Top, Bottom or Unsure
[b]IC Ons:[/b] Please list at least three and up to five things that will turn [b]your character[/b] (not you) on. (See below)
[b]IC Offs:[/b] Please list at least three and up to five things that will turn [b]your character[/b] (not you) off. (See below)

[b]Non sexual likes:[/b] Please list three to five things your character likes.
[b]Non sexual dislikes:[/b] Please list three to five things your character does not like.

[b]Mother's Name:[/b] Please give the name of your character's mother
[b]Father's Name:[/b] Please give the name of your character's father.
[b]Parents' combined net worth:[/b] Please say how much the parents are worth in Swiss Franks.

[b]Personality:[/b] Describe in at least 100 words what your character is like, what makes her tick, how she reacts to others. Also a bit about her upbringing prior to arriving at this exclusive Swiss school for young ladies of distinction.

[b]Other Info:[/b] Anything else you think might be relevant.
[spoiler=Nude pictures (If any)][img height=300]http://stockcg.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Generic-Woman.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]

NOTE: IC Ons and Offs. These are distinct from your ons and offs. You may, if you wish, put something in your IC offs that is in your OOC ons. The point being that you might enjoy having your character forced to do something she doesn't like! I would not recommend doing the opposite - putting something in her IC ons that is in your OOC offs - as this could lead to trouble, unless it is something you want to try, OR is something you know is not going to happen in the game!

I suggest finding the image you want to use first, before filling in all the details.

Important: Please do not modify the character sheet in any way, other than to remove the instructions for each field. If you don't submit it correctly, I will not approve your character!

And here is my character:

Player name: Chrystal

Character Name: Kelly Arlington-Fford
Nationality: English
Religion: Nominally Church of England

Height: 167 cm
weight: 63.2 kg
Bust: 81cm B cup
Waist: 66 cm
Hips: 71 cm
Hair colour: Brown
Eye colour: Dark Brown
Pubic styling: Naturally fine fuzz shaved into a tight triangle

Virgin: No
Sexuality: Gay
Dominance: Top
IC Ons: Licking pussy, causing embarrassment to others, walking around nude, tribadism, bondage
IC Offs: Boys, toilet play, anal insertions, being caused pain, not being on top.

Non sexual likes: Good food, good wine, old single malt scotch, her Ferrari, nice clothes
Non sexual dislikes: Being cold, being told what she can and cannot do, traffic cops, crowds, Air travel.

Mother's Name: Mrs Marjory Arlington-Fford (née Lessington)
Father's Name: General Sir Roger  Arlington-Fford, KCB, DSO and Bar (Ret)
Parents' combined net worth: 12,400,000 CHF

Personality: Kelly is your typical Army Brat - provided you are considering only the upper echelons of the Army. She was born to Marjory and Sir Roger Arlington-Fford while he was on posting to Kenya in an advisory roll to the Kenyan security forces. This explains her almost permanent tan. She can be arrogant, knows what she wants and almost always gets her way. She is not used to not getting her way. However, she does have a sweet and tender side that comes out when she's with friends, and especially when she's with a girlfriend. Her parents do not know she is a lesbian, and her one greatest fear is that they will disinherit her when she finally tells them.

Other Info: Her parents own a fairly large and well maintained Norman castle in the English countryside. Her father bought her a Ferrari F40 as an 18th birthday present
Nude pictures

Please PM me a completed character sheet if you are interested.

Available Slots:

Slot:Player:Character:D/S
01ChrystalKelly Arlington-FfordDomme
02SnapespersephoneBree ThompsonUnsure
03ReaperDouble0Taylor Williams (AKA Winters)Switch/Sub
04Ember StarElizabeth "Liz" HarrisonDomme
05frost roseAmy Chan Mei-Lei (陳美莉) Sub
06ElvenkittenAlexis HillUnsure
07YesIRoleplayLuna Rae MooneDomme
08ZillahGina DiMarcoDomme
09Aurélie CatenaOphélie CanonSub
10Open

Threads

Recruitment Thread (This One)
OOC Thread
Character Thread
IC Thread

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Lynnette

I'm in, you'll probably have my CS in a day or two, depending on how much time I can dedicate to the making of my character.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

AurelieCatena

The game is dead, long life to the game!

I might be interested, just not sure about the rules of the bottle game? Who makes the challenges? How extreme do you wish this to go?

Lynnette

As far as I remember, it's the person that the bottle last landed on that spin it again and then gives the challenge, though I might be wrong.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Chrystal

Aurelie, you were supposed to tell me I'm an idiot for even considering doing this! *giggles*

Spin the bottle is a very simple game, where you all sit in a circle, and one player spins an empty bottle. The player it is pointing at is asked "Truth or dare". She has to either tell some embarrassing fact about herself or take a dare which can be anything dreamed up by the person spinning the bottle.

If they refuse the dare, they must tell the truth, and (obviously) vice versa. There are loads of variants, and I think in most you are allowed to go back, for example if you say "Dare", and the person giving the dare asks you to do something you don't want to, you can say "Truth", but if the question is one you'd rather not say, you can go back to the dare.

Another variant is that if you refuse truth and dare, you must take a drink, or take off an item of clothing...

If you spin the bottle and get yourself, you spin it again.

The exact rules will be sorted out when I know if I have enough players.

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Ember Star

Chrystal! You're a idiot!

You doing what you told me to :D
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Chrystal

I know, I know.

But I'm trying to keep a promise. Which reminds me, I need to PM some people...

Snapespersephone

I am up to try this

Player name: Snapespersephone

Character Name: Bree Thompson
Nationality: America born and bred
Religion: She was raised Wels but has slide away from it alittle

Height: 152.4 cm
weight: 43.0913 kg
Bust: 81.28cm C cup
Waist: 66.04 cm
Hips: 91.44 cm
Hair colour:Blonde
Eye colour: grey eyes
Pubic styling: no hair

Virgin: Yes
Sexuality:  Bi
Dominance: Unsure
IC Ons:licking pussy, spanking, insertion, mild pain
IC Offs:toilet play, blood play, extreme pain

Non sexual likes: Chocolate, a good book, animals, soft things
Non sexual dislikes: most fish, mean people, being yelled at

Mother's Name: Sheila Thompson
Father's Name: Ryan Thompson
Parents' combined net worth: 19,000,000 CHF .

Personality: Bree is a friendly and out going girl who was raised by her socialite mother and father who runs one of the biggest banks in america. She was raised in a large family and every woman in her family has attended the same boarding school since the school opened. She tends to come off as a little flirty but not as snobbish as some of the other girls in the school. She wishes to grow up to be a dancer like her favorite aunt who gave up the family money to make it on her own. She just has no plans on giving up her own trust fund to do it.

Other Info:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

A&A: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=191520.new#new updated 12/24/15
Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168435.0
Ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=177456.msg8429651#msg8429651
Fort: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=169154.0
There is something wrong in life when my most dominate side is my muse, and she doesn't listen to me. She skips around doing her own thing and ignoring me.

Ember Star

Quote from: Chrystal on October 07, 2013, 12:04:57 PM
I know, I know.

But I'm trying to keep a promise. Which reminds me, I need to PM some people...
Promises are good to keep.

Anyways. I might join. I definitely want to. I just told myself I wouldn't join more even if a bunch died off (which has happened). Ugh, so conflicted! :0
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Chrystal

Quote from: Snapespersephone on October 07, 2013, 12:15:33 PM
I am up to try this

Player name: Snapespersephone

Character Name: Bree Thompson

Nice.

And as it is not strictly speaking a change, I will forgive you removing the title from the "spoiler" tag...

One down, four to go!

AurelieCatena

Chrystal, you are not an idiot!

And I'll submit a character soon (but not tomorrow, I'll be away from keyboard).

Lynnette

I think I'll have my app up later tonight, I just need to find a model I'm happy with, though I think I've found one.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Chrystal

Quote from: Ember Star on October 07, 2013, 01:11:38 PM
Promises are good to keep.

Anyways. I might join. I definitely want to. I just told myself I wouldn't join more even if a bunch died off (which has happened). Ugh, so conflicted! :0

Sorry, Emb, forgot to reply to this.

I would love to have you in. Be aware though that this is going to be limited access with only nine other slots  besides mine.

Something to keep in mind is that this is me running it. It is therefore going to be slow posting!

Quote from: AurelieCatena on October 07, 2013, 02:19:41 PM
Chrystal, you are not an idiot!

And I'll submit a character soon (but not tomorrow, I'll be away from keyboard).

Thank you for saying that. I hate myself for being weak. I resolve never to start another group game and then i go ahead and start one. BUT this one, as I said, is keeping a promise made to some other girls who were in a similar game started by someone else that she didn't start properly so it failed before it even got to the good bit! (As with so very many games).

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on October 07, 2013, 03:00:30 PM
I think I'll have my app up later tonight, I just need to find a model I'm happy with, though I think I've found one.

Looking forward to it.

Ember Star

you knows I care not about slow posting! It's great! LOL. I actually have a model picked out if I do join (Ariel Piper Fawn), but I'm trying to wrap my head around a character and figure out stats (I'm not used to using cm/kg)

Ember Star

and can somebody tell me what the US dollar to Swiss Franks ratio is?

Lynnette

http://coinmill.com/CHF_USD.html

1 U.S. dollar =
0.90510024 Swiss francs
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Ember Star

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on October 07, 2013, 03:29:29 PM
http://coinmill.com/CHF_USD.html

1 U.S. dollar =
0.90510024 Swiss francs
Thanks! I really only pay attention to UK Pounds and Japanese Yen on occasion. I'm a dumb dumb. LOL.

Chrystal

Quote from: Ember Star on October 07, 2013, 03:23:57 PM
you knows I care not about slow posting! It's great! LOL. I actually have a model picked out if I do join (Ariel Piper Fawn), but I'm trying to wrap my head around a character and figure out stats (I'm not used to using cm/kg)

I know, this is why I said it would be slow, to encourage you to join...

And the Kg/Cm is deliberate, as is the Swiss Franks...

Lynnette

Player name: ReaperDouble0

Character Name: Taylor Williams (Last name is an alias, real last name is Winters)
Nationality: USA
Religion: Not religious

Height: 157 cm
weight: 45 kg
Bust: 32b / 81cm
Waist: 60 cm
Hips: 90 cm
Eye colour: Blue/gray, right one has a tint of brown in about 1/4th of the iris
Pubic styling: Shaven

Sexuality: Bi, leaning towards girls
Dominance: Switch, leaning towards submissive
IC Ons: Fingering, teasing, being submissive, toys
IC Offs: Most toilet-related, having to play dominate over longer times, Very inexperienced partners

Non sexual likes: Piercings, motorcycles, parties, video games, electronics
Non sexual dislikes: Very shy and timid people, a couple vegetables (Broccoli is the main opponent), speed limits on roads

Mother's Name: Angelica Williams (Winters)
Father's Name: Thomas Williams (Winters)
Parents' combined net worth: ~ 21 000 000 Francs

Personality: Taylor is in a nutshell quite friendly, though most people need some time to adjust. She is quite outgoing, though at the same time very secretive. She was raised constantly being told that she was not to tell her family's real last name, and it grew into a habit-thing to not tell secrets. On the other end though, she can be quite the party girl and loves to drink, dance, and just have fun. She hates being told what to be done and prefers to do things her way, which has leaded to a couple small disasters including almost burning down the villa she lived in with her family. She doesn't normally think far ahead and prefers to take things as they come.

Other Info: Both her parents are movie stars, though under the name Winters. They decided to change their name shortly after Taylor was born in order to keep her life semi-normal, something that didn't last for too long. She also drives a black Ducati 1198 SP which is her grand pride.
Nude pictures

Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Chrystal

Now THAT is a bike!

I can imagine Taylor and Kelly racing each other along narrow mountain roads!

Oh, by the way, if someone posts a character sheet here and doesn't get a reply from me either asking them to change something or saying it is approved, it means I've already seen it, because they PMed it to me...

Zillah

Possibly interested. :) Won't be able to put a character concept together for you until Wednesday, though.

Ember Star

Player name: Ember Star
Character Name: Elizabeth "Liz" Harrison
Nationality: The Hamptons, New York, United States
Religion: None herself, though parents are loosely Catholic
Height: 170.18cm
Weight: 52 kg
Bust: 86.36cm, 36C (80C)
Waist: 55.88cm
Hips: 68.58cm
Hair colour: Red
Eye colour: Green
Pubic styling: Bikini waxed and trimmed into a neat triangle.
Sexuality: Bi with a preference towards women
IC Ons: Being in control/dominant. Oral. Nipple play. Biting/nipping. Teasing (torturing in a sensual way to bring them to the edge). Pulling hair.
IC Offs: Scat. Anal. Animals. Being submissive. Choking.
Non sexual likes: Hot cars. Rebelling. Thrill rides. A sense of danger. Adventurous parties.
Non sexual dislikes: Being told what to do (or "no"). Tattletales. Whining. Prudes. Dull things.
Mother's Name: Emily Harrison
Father's Name: Bernard Harrison
Parents' combined net worth: 3,611,844,022.31 CHF
Personality: Liz is a self proclaimed "bad girl", which is partly why her parents shipped her off to boarding school. Having been raised in the Hamptons with a business mogul for a father and a art dealer for a mother, Liz pretty much had life handed to her. Which in turn made her a bit of a spoilered brat with a rebellious rift between herself and her parents. In high school she starter getting into sex and drugs, which resulted in her parents dumping her into rehab for a months during  summer when she was 16, after she got out, she was immediately sent off to boarding school in Sweden within a month.

In Sweden, though she was toned down to a certain extent, Liz was still Liz. The redhead with the temper that knew how to have fun. Only difference is it's easier to hide it from her parents in another country, and let's face it, America does have a habit of producing extra slutty teens. Regardless of that though, Liz does have class and manners. She may be a bitch, but she's bitch that knows how to be polite. Besides, she isn't all hot tempered bitch after all. She's actually can be, and is, a quite cheerful person, as long as she's "leader of the pack" that is. She doesn't like being told what to do.
Other Info: For her 18th birthday for being so "good" parents brought her a brand new Red Lamborghini Aventador which is her beauty and she'll hurt anybody who as much as touches it.
Nude picture

frost rose

Eeee, I feel so late to the party. If there's room/time/etcetera left, I'd totally be interested in joining.

Player name: frost rose

Character Name: Amy Chan Mei-Lei (陳美莉)
Nationality: Chinese (Hong Kong, People's Republic of China)
Religion: Indifferent

Height: 158 cm
weight: 54 kg
Bust: 90 (DD cup)
Waist: 59
Hips: 34
Eye colour: Brown
Pubic styling: Neatly trimmed into a stripe

Virgin: Yes, technically, so she claims
Sexuality: Uncertain
Dominance: Submissive, but historically often on top anyhow
IC Ons: Breastplay, lingerie and costuming, all kinds of penetration, bondage
IC Offs: Anything too unclean, excessive violence, being made to do all the work

Non sexual likes: Shopping, clothing and costumes, music, gossiping, swimming
Non sexual dislikes: English monoglots, being mistaken for Korean/Vietnamese/Japanese..., being without her phone, driving, waking up before 10 in the morning

Mother's Name: Michael Chan Leun-Hung
Father's Name: Cecilia Chan Tin-Ngoh
Parents' combined net worth: 58.3 million CHF

Personality: Amy (only rarely Mei-Lei and even more rarely Meili) treads a fine line between studious and serious, and laid back and frivolous. She's a classically trained guitarist and excellent student, a model child growing up extensively shown off by her parents at parties. At the same time she spends as much time shopping and socialising as she does studying, and since she's been out of immediate sight of her peers and family enjoys skirting the edge of what back at home would be dangerously close to scandalous behaviour. And while she's usually sweet and always even-tempered, she's unable to help herself when it comes to gossiping and rumourmongering even about her friends, giving her a somewhat two-faced personality.

Other Info: Her guitar was a gift from Yang Xuefei, a family friend and her idol. The crush on the woman twice her age — one that she still harbours — was one of the first hints that she might not be as straight as she expected.

Nude pictures (and one non-nude)
There was a SIGNATURE here.

It's gone now.

ElvenKitten

Player name: Elvenkitten

Character Name: Alexis Hill
Nationality: London UK
Religion: Atheist

Height: 168
weight: 55kg
Bust: 34b/88cm
Waist: 58.4 cm
Hips: 86.4 cm
Hair colour: Red
Eye colour: Green
Pubic styling: Shaven

Sexuality: Lesbian
Dominance: Unsure
IC Ons: Light bondage, licking, biting, breast play
IC Offs: Boys, toilet play, animals, humiliation

Non sexual likes: Comics, video games, computers, anime, Cars, animals,
Non sexual dislikes: Being away from her computer, Pop music, slow internet access, her parents

Mother's Name: Felicia Hilll
Father's Name: Andrew Hill
Parents' combined net worth: 400 million CHF
Personality: Alexis is a bit of a flirt and is generally friendly and very affectionate. She rarely saw her paents even back at home and is sick of them trying to buy her love. She was always a bit geeky and prefers to staying in her room watching anime than socialising. She has a bit of a fiery temper and can be a bit impulsive. She likes to do things to embarrass her parents and was thrown out of two boarding schools, one for sleeping with the head masters daughter the other for trying to seduce one of her teachers. Alexis has a passion for leaning languages and speak Japanese and Mandarin.

Other Info:  Her pride and joy is her Aston Martin Vanquish One of the things her parents have used to bribe her to behave herself
Nude pictures

yesiroleplay

Player name: YesIRoleplay

Character Name: Luna Rae Moone
Nationality: The United States of America
Religion: Christian and Methodist

Height: 173 cm
weight: 65 kg
Bust: 91/B
Waist: 62 cm
Hips: 89 cm
Hair colour: Dark brown with streaks
Eye colour: Brown
Pubic styling: waxed clean

Sexuality: Straight, but recently intrigued and well on her way to becoming Gay
IC Ons: Significant glances, kissing, the feeldoe, breastplay, penetrating
IC Offs: Anything best done in the bathroom, being topped, menstrual fetishes, animals

Non sexual likes: Football, Italian Sports Cars, Film Noir, Horses, French.
Non sexual dislikes: Bullies, snobs, goats, caviar, the French.

Mother's Name: Margaret Moone (née Howard)
Father's Name: David Moone
Parents' combined net worth: ~ 900,000 CHF.

Personality: Direct, serious, cocky, competitive, energetic, boisterous, considers herself just "one of the boys" and starting to wish she was.

By the age of six "Rae" refused to answer to her first name, by middle school she seriously hated her parents decision to name her "double moon" - she had heard jokes about crude behavior featuring buttocks much. much too often.  Her objections to her name were so strong and persistent that her academic records are filed under "L. Rae Moone."  Few indeed are those that know that her given name isn't Rae.  She does take solace in the fact that some day her last name will change when she gets married.

A pretty girl, Rae doesn't do much to enhance her natural beauty, instead keeping her hair straight and usually tied back into a ponytail.  She has dozens of jersey shirts and tunic shirts, which she wears with jeans and athletic shoes.  Most of her friends were guys before she came to (THE SCHOOL). She has no problems with girls., she just doesn't share many interests with them.

Rae is a tomboy through and through, back in the States she played girl's soccer and other girl's sports, but she also tried out for and won a position on the varsity boy's soccer team, where she performed just fine despite having to win a legal battle to remain on the team.  When her father got transferred to Switzerland she was all set to move in with her aunt and finish school in the States.  After all, she was unprepared for either a German or French-speaking public school.  This began to change when her dad's new boss saw pictures of her on her father's desk.  The pictures showed her in football uniform, team photos of the boy's team with her prominent and holding a large trophy, pictures that generally celebrated her athletic prowess.

Her father was wealthy, but not the in the class of the super rich.  He could, however, easily afford the tuition if his daughter got into the school. His new boss was an alumni of (THE SCHOOL) and after doing a hasty due-diligence to learn just how very, very, very good a footballer Rae was, she offered to sponsor the girl's application into the exclusive school.  The had a couple other very good players this year, and with the addition of the American girl the team might just win the championship!

The change was hard on Rae at first, mostly because she missed boys.  She never did anything about her feelings for any of her guy friends because she preferred being friends and didn't want to ruin things, but she was starting to notice them in ways beyond just being mates.  She was pretty, very fit, and an athletic star, and since she wasn't dating anyone and from the way she dressed and acted she came off as butch. Plenty of girls made the obvious assumption and tried to catch her eye, but until she found herself in an all-girl school she remained oblivious to their interest.

Well, being in an all-girl school set the stage, but her eyes really opened when she got cornered at a party by a cute little thing, completely girly and sweet.  This girl was an adorable bundle of fun, so upbeat and perky it was annoying, and very... Very!  direct.  She didn't like guys, but she did want a boi-friend.  Ray, that was a boy's name, wasn't it?  You want to kiss me, don't you?  It's okay if you want to, I don't mind.  Oh, don't be shy... you put your hands on my hips and use your strength... oh!!! You are strong! - giggle - use your strength to pull me where you want me, and then you just... take the kiss.

Rae spent most of that conversation in a bewildered daze.  She didn't kiss the girl, but she barely escaped before the brazen little hussy got what she wanted.  And then at school she noticed that some girls kept throwing her smiles and glances.  It was so obvious even Rae noticed.  Quite a few of these super-rich, snobby girls would throw her glances or not-quite-snub when they passed.  She started to see that they might be trying to get her attention...

And some of those girls were totally hawt!  Like seriously beauty-queen eligible.  And they wanted her to notice them?  She didn't get it.  Not that she had anything against kissing a girl, but... well... wouldn't they laugh at her if she tried to make a move and blew it?  Or what if she was misreading the signals?  Though that first girl... there was no way she was misreading her!  But she was... too much!  Way too fast!  And kinda intimidating.  She'd be such a high-maintenance bitch of a girlfriend!

Maybe she should start dressing like a girl, and hope she could find a guy that noticed...

Other Info: While in Europe, she wants to go to Cannes for the film festival.
Nude pictures