News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Your life story in six words.

Started by Caity, September 07, 2008, 08:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aeval

*oops! wrote my words in the copied quote! needs another cup of coffee!*

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Scott

Aeval

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Aleksandr

There isn't any damn coffee left. >_<
Insert witticism. But before I do that, I gotta throw up my Ons and Offs, right? Let's see if I can find them... AHA. Got'em.

Paradox

This is Virginia; not friggin Antarctica!

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Moondazed

Feels like Antarctica to me, Paradox!
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Kurzyk

Cherri Tart

you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Moondazed

~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Mordred

Thirsts fed always fuel future needs.
*See Pillory*

Moondazed

Thirst makes the first sip memorable.

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Dreamweaver

The snow piles higher and higher.

Scott

The spirit sinks lower and lower?

Mordred

And I, straight line through waves.
*See Pillory*

Moondazed

The Christmas blues have taken hold :(

Aeval

― Neil Gaiman

Scott

polaroids

This was the close,
this was the moment.
He pressed the golden metal to his lips
and whispered, "I am about to die."

[o/o]

Aeval

Alas, friend, some things are inevitable

― Neil Gaiman

Dreamweaver

Moondazed

Sadly, some things broken never mend.

If only I had magical powers!

Or a really effective memory-erase spell...

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Paradox

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker