4 words in Jail

Started by Mordred, September 18, 2011, 01:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gaggedLouise

Gimme all your money!  C:)

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Phantomhive

There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

gaggedLouise

*frowns* I'm in a hurry!

Phantomhive

There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Styx26

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Phantomhive

gaggedLouise

Phantomhive

tyr4n02r

Batman! Please Save Me!
I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Mainly missing on Tuesdays, sorry.
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Phantomhive

He put you here. [[lmapo]]

tyr4n02r

I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Phantomhive

Styx26

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's

tyr4n02r

Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Rhedyn

Hob

Phantomhive

You're just saying that.

Rhedyn

Phantomhive

Styx26

*grins* Well, aren't you good...
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's

Phantomhive

Im not, butler is.

Rhedyn

Lady Sakura

Against a Tight End. ^^

Rhedyn

~gigglesnorts~

I'm scarred for life!

tyr4n02r

In his Wide Receiver!

Watch the Sack, though...
Intro!  My Ons and Offs