Looking for Star Wars Roleplay [F/F]

Started by padwen, February 26, 2010, 05:39:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

padwen

Hey,

I am looking for a Star Wars roleplay featuring as characters, two female characters. I would like there to be a plot; some action with obviously some romance. The female characters can be Jedi, bounty hunters, trooper, anything basically. I'd prefer, since I am just starting out, that the character be human or at least humanoid; so please no tentacles or some other appendage that a female human would not have.

It can be during any period, but I think it'd be interesting to have the story set at the end of the Clone Wars or during Revenge of the Sith. The two women (if Jedi) would be fighting for survival. Or if one character is a trooper or bounty hunter, she would be hunting the Jedi which makes for an interesting relationship.

Check my O/Os, that would give you an idea.

Let me know what you think,
padwen

EroticWriter

I've got a story in mind. What about us being two Jedi Knights who has known each other since they were starting their training, and after Operation Knightfall, they manage to find themself an apartment in the City of Naboo after a bit of fighting their way out from Coruscant. They slowly grow closer as they adapt to the lifestyle of not being a Jedi. And there's where my brain stopped.

Corny and Horny

I dont mind taking the roll of a female character if you'll have me.

I have an idea that I would like to try too.

The setting is after episode 3. Where the Jedi are on the run. A female jedi escapes to the planet Ryloth thinking it is safe, however, she finds that the Clones are already there and is shot down. She escapes the burning wreckage of her ship and realises that in her crash, she unwittingly destroyes a seclude hut. She senses that there is a being injured and looks around. She finds an mildly injured and unconcious Twi'lek in the rubble. Unsure what to do, she takes the injured Twi'lek and runs into hiding.

this is where the story begins.

Let me know what you think. :)