Anyone up for some Gundam RP?

Started by IrishBAMF88, May 13, 2017, 05:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IrishBAMF88

First time in a long time that I've made one of these requests for a roleplay, so bear with my rustic-ness here. Also unsure if I'll get any bites here but who knows, we shall see!

Recently I've been getting back into watching the Gundam franchise and certain series, even some of the movies as well. While some I favor more than others, I would like to perhaps try doing a Roleplay involving this universe. Specifically I'm looking towards the Gundam F91 movie, which sadly never got turned into a series at all, and would have loved to see what it could have become.

Granted I'm still semi-versed with the universe, and would not mind at all creating new characters, factions and such. Or it can be a mixture of both, perhaps both new original characters mixed with some classic ones as well. Heck if need be some of the series could be mixed into the fun as well, possibly the 08 MS Team? (also a favorite of mine). But the premise would remain the same:

Earth Federation is in shambles after a long and bitter 30 year war - now they are attempting to rebuild after settling new colonies. However that peace is soon shattered when a new faction makes way and begins to capture these colonies, adding to their growing empire. And of course, a young warrior, joined by his friends and companions, must soon defend not only their home but the Federation as well, and stop the advancing threat to peace...along with his Gundam, the Formula 91.

The story could be simply good vs evil, or perhaps have some plot twists, some shadowy force or individual pulling strings - usual fun stuff.

So yes, if anyone is interested at all, feel free to private message me or post here on the forum with a response. I will check daily and respond when I can, hoping and looking forward to hearing from anyone out there!

ImmortalForceuser

im intrested if the gundam rp offer is still valid , for f91 id have to brush up a little on my mobile suits and factions  but over all gundam is one of my favorite animes :D
everything in life is a story, a saga a season, and a finale.