Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Linwood Badr

/Distracts you and hides win in a locket and puts on locket/ Win :D

Meghan

Taking my WIN back........

Mordred

Standing upon a hill nearby, he watches the turmoil below, sighing. Oh these silly creatures.. with their 'my win'. Can't they feel it's struggle as it feels the wrong hands clutching it's shining surface? Oh yes, they are human. Perhaps such senses elude their detection.

Pulling with great force upon that which he has mostly avoided as of late (for it does take it's toll), the Shadow swirls in thunderous power at his fingertips. A silent question.. asking for its master's wish..

A whisper.. a drop of blood.. a cool gaze.. and the Shadow moves.

A whirlwind.. a bellow from the skies.. a flash of Darkness this world hasn't seen for eons.. and the Win is once again back in place.

Yeahhhhh, you know.. it's in these hands once again. :P
*See Pillory*

Linwood Badr

/pounces Mordred, steals win, and flies to england/

Meghan

~flies to England, sneaks away the win again and runs for the forest proper~ Mine!

Mordred

Whispers enter the dark ground of those distant forests.. yes.. once a home.. many centuries ago.. the ilk that squirm and move through those soils.. they remember this creature.

To make a long story short (which I gotta admit.. isn't always easy for these fingers).. they swiped the win (the wigglers in the ground)... and somehow delivered it via Fed Ex to the proper hands (these.. on the ends of me arms.. :P)...

What was once yours.. is now Mine. :P
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Ah but the fedex delivery person was on Xandria's payroll! Giggling she fondled the win and wonders how Mordred will like the little chocolate trophy she placed in the box instead.

My win!! :P
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Mordred was very happy indeed.. for Xandria knew to have it laced with a sweet red filling.. (with just a hint of brandy.. oh yes.. he feels it swirling inside already).

Dignified for a vampire to hit his coffin with chocolate lips? I think not.. but.. what the hell?

But.. ah yes.. not so quick, slippery one.. that fedex dude was double payrollled (similar to a double agent).. and gave it to the doorman at the exit of this vampire's castle. Now, he's in hiding.. somewhere in Aruba.

But.. ah yes (again).. the Win.. is back in these chocolaty (not sure about that word but can't check.. my mind won't allow it) hands. :P
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Carefully checking her watch outside the vampire's lair, she waits for the sleeping potion she snuck into the chocolate to take effect.  Tiptoeing inside she follows the delicious cocoa scent, and finds Mordred in peaceful slumber.  Taking the win, she pats his cheek and smiles..."sleep well Mon Cher vampire...sleep well."

Hehehe.  Still my win! :P
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

abandoneddolly

Xandria

Meghan

Xandria

Au contraire tis mine once more!

abandoneddolly

Mordred

Zaps the dolly with the bloody tears.. (no harm.. just a mild sedative).. taking the win from her loosening grip.. helping her fall gently.. then vanishing into the Shadow.

With.. the.. Win.
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

Xandria

Sneaks in while nobody is watching and steals the win back. Mine!  ;D

ReflectManSmile

Casts a spell, win vanishes from Xandria and appears in my hand.

"Miiiiiiine !"

*runs*
My intro ~ My A&A ~ My On/Offs ~ R.R. ~ My current mood
Fantasied fantasy ~ R.H.
Do not hesitate to correct my English if you notice some mistakes ! ;)
'Men fear death, as children fear to go in the dark; and as that natural fear in children is increased with tales, so is the other.' - Francis Bacon, Essays, 2, "Of Death"

Xandria

Hrmpf! With a sly grin weaves a spell of her own and the win vanishes from Reflect's grasp in a cloud of smoke, reappearing in Xandria's hands. 

My win!!

ReflectManSmile

*rushes back angrily, dashes to Xandria, and steals the win using no magic this time*

Miiine ! *hides it in cloak*
My intro ~ My A&A ~ My On/Offs ~ R.R. ~ My current mood
Fantasied fantasy ~ R.H.
Do not hesitate to correct my English if you notice some mistakes ! ;)
'Men fear death, as children fear to go in the dark; and as that natural fear in children is increased with tales, so is the other.' - Francis Bacon, Essays, 2, "Of Death"

Xandria

*materializes the win back by sheer force of will.*

Mine!!  ;D

Sapien

Xandria

Zaphod

*plucks it from behind Xandria* You didn't watch your back, so it's all mine now. ;)