The Sorceress (F dom looking for M)

Started by elfguy, March 13, 2014, 08:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Freeport is a large trading town, where a lot of people from all corners of the kingdom go to. But this also makes it a dangerous town. Many back alleys are not safe, and once the sun goes down, you never know what thugs will be lurking in the shadows. Jessica isn't afraid however. Even though she looks like an attractive young noble, with her only weapon being a knife on her shin, she is in fact a powerful mage. So one evening when she was roaming the streets, a man thought she would be a good prize, so he took her by surprise and captured her, hoping that he could have some fun with her and could auction her off for ransom. But once he got her to his home, things didn't turn out as he expected. She soon revealed who she was, and it was her turn to have some fun with him...

For this RP I'm looking for someone to play the male part who will capture her and then try to get his way with her, undress her, find out how much she is worth, and so on. She'll go along with it at first, but then turn the tables and it will be her turn to play. She will use her magic to cause him pain, then abuse him and break him down, until she's sure he will never try that again.

----

AurelieCatena

Would you consider playing with a female aggressor?

elfguy

Quote from: AurelieCatena on March 20, 2014, 05:54:12 AM
Would you consider playing with a female aggressor?

We could but I would have the change the premise somewhat. She wouldn't be just dishing out pain and punishment, she would first break her captor down then turn her into her servant.
----

AurelieCatena

AurelieCatena

Just a question: What is going to prevent Jessica from using her powers immediately? Maybe, if she is gagged, she can't cast her spells? Or did you have another idea?

elfguy

If her hands are tied up she won't be able to cast, but I was thinking more that she would willingly wait before striking, curious at what the attacker would do and also because she is kinda cute looking. Plus she knows her power and doesn't feel like she's in much danger so there is no hurry.
----

AurelieCatena

Curiosity kills the cat...

If having her arms bound prevents her from using her magics, she might find it difficult to get out of her predicament... Let's see if she manages to do it. I'm not going to make it easy for her...