Please, Goddess, Come Darken My World

Started by Einzig, February 08, 2018, 01:38:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Einzig

Einzig aches for thesaurean disciplines, with knotted plots and barb'ed knots and players too whose souls are like teeth, masticating.  I tend to write thick black plots, heavily coloured (even where grey) feasted on borderland detail and characters too who are complex, conniving, Byronic : Sade-an. I love the prose of Vladimir Nabokov and the Divine Edy and I spare my writers nothing of my wild phantasmagoria.

I can't sit here and flesh out prepacked stories, I won't (OK - see below); know that I write, I am extremely flexible and reasonably creative; or to put another way, I'm a fucking artist, you give me a piece of shit and I can design a culture for you out of it. So lets' write.

I have some story ideas posted below for your pleasure. Most are depicted M/F but I can be convinced for M/M (usually)

I like M/F, M/M, etc/etc of all dimensions.  I have a particular fondness for strongly aesthetic if unrealistic worlds, including worlds that are ancient, archaic, or have never existed at all. I love designing mythos. Give me your best writ.

CURRENT INTERESTS:

Bioshock

Westworld
I pledged myself to thee
And sacred is the gift
But ah, I feel in this was given
A blessing never meant for me.
Thou art too like a dream from heaven
For earthly love to merit thee.

Einzig

Updated with my dark desire for Westworld. Am I the only one who really loves this show?
I pledged myself to thee
And sacred is the gift
But ah, I feel in this was given
A blessing never meant for me.
Thou art too like a dream from heaven
For earthly love to merit thee.