Of Fire,Water,Earth&Air(Extreme-LGBTQ friendly,POSSIBLE RE-DO!Interest check)

Started by bubby, October 14, 2013, 03:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wajin

I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

azzmeister89

Wajin

"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

PrestaDGTation

OMG *flails*

I mean, er.. ahh..

Yes!  Also signing up with the, erm, yes crowd!  *sage nod*

...pweez?
"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

bubby

Wajin

bubby

Quote from: A Japanese Dane on February 03, 2015, 01:11:25 PM
*basks in the radiance that is bubby*

*Blushes and snugs up her Dane*

There's serious interest in this again? *peers about*

Wajin

bubby

Well.... interesting.

I shall have to seriously ponder this. Maybe try and change up the concept a bit to make it more user friendly?

Anyone who's been in the various interpretations can toss up some suggestions if they'd like to maybe see what we could change to breathe some life back to my most awesome concept..

Thorne

Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies
Ideas and inspirations: small groups

Bloodied Porcelain

I could almost definitely be up for playing again if you bring it back. I miss my hunter. >.>
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

bubby

Quote from: Thorne on February 03, 2015, 02:02:56 PM
If I think of something, I'll offer it up.  ^^;

Sweet!

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on February 03, 2015, 02:07:49 PM
I could almost definitely be up for playing again if you bring it back. I miss my hunter. >.>

Right? I miss my Queen...

bubby

Quote from: consortium11 on February 03, 2015, 02:50:44 PM
Manfred was getting a bit bored as well...

That being the operative word. I think maybe the original concept is a bit too convoluted?

consortium11

A bit bored with having spent a year+ in literary limbo, not bored with the game at all.

Sandbox games live and die by how willing and able the participants are to work things out for themselves and create their own stories... and Presta and I had some pretty cool ideas and scenes worked out between our characters

bubby

Quote from: consortium11 on February 03, 2015, 03:16:44 PM
A bit bored with having spent a year+ in literary limbo, not bored with the game at all.

Sandbox games live and die by how willing and able the participants are to work things out for themselves and create their own stories... and Presta and I had some pretty cool ideas and scenes worked out between our characters

...omg I <3 u so much..  ;D

Bam. Header changed. We'll see.

...wtf...

*Flails* I guess it's working..

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

ladia2287

Black Howling

Unfortunately, I think I'm probably too spread out to really jump in on this again. Sad, cause it's an awesome game, but I wish everyone heading that direction great luck. Hell, I might manage to clear some time out for it later.

Bloodied Porcelain

I miss my fire girl as well, though I suspect I'd have to work out new stuff with what I was planning to do with her.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

PrestaDGTation

Waaaaaah!!  I miss Carmillia and my crazy fish-toting beach bum!  I wants it, p-prrrrrrecio-... 

I mean, I'm interested!!  *hugs a Bubby*  I miss your Queen, too!

Quote from: consortium11 on February 03, 2015, 03:16:44 PM

Seriously though!!  I miss Manfred!  Oh, Consortium, I am so sorry I left you hanging for so long!  I was sad that the world had stopped spinning and my muse dried up!  I hope you can forgive me / take out your frustrations on Carmillia in your private torture dungeons!
"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

azzmeister89

I'm so in for this coming back, might change some things about my character though. I'm thinking from rebal Commander to master blacksmith

consortium11

Quote from: PrestaDGTation on February 03, 2015, 10:18:43 PMSeriously though!!  I miss Manfred!  Oh, Consortium, I am so sorry I left you hanging for so long!  I was sad that the world had stopped spinning and my muse dried up!  I hope you can forgive me / take out your frustrations on Carmillia in your private torture dungeons!

I'm sure that can be arranged  >:)